PDA

View Full Version : Nothing to spend rp on! Why?

Hubkap
11-09-2013, 06:08 PM
I have over 2 million rp and there's not a single item in the equipment store I could purchase with them that would move the needle on my stats.

Please introduce some new, more expensive, higher stat items so that rp are useful again.

Shadypal
11-09-2013, 06:27 PM
RP buildings!!!

TZora
11-09-2013, 06:32 PM
agree with "higher stat" .. don't agree with "more expensive" though lol .. what fun would it be to have an item that would cost 100k+ rp? while higher level peeps may have millions of rp, we'll see a lot of little guys/gals crying here over expensive rp items ..

TZora
11-09-2013, 06:33 PM
RP buildings!!!
builds that can be bought using rp or rp/gold paying buildings will be fun :)

Hubkap
11-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Expanding their use to buildings.... Love it!

Everyone, including lower levels, can decide whether they want to spend on weapons or save, save, save for a building :)

KingOW
11-09-2013, 08:28 PM
RP buildings would be really nice!

Gunflame
11-09-2013, 10:01 PM
These threads feel pointless. Everyone, including Gree knows theirs nothing to spend respect on. Are they going to address it? Probably not. The "brains" behind the Gree operation has never had me saying "Wow that was a great idea" since syndicates were created. I really like this game. It could have been something that continued to shine and remind us why we love it, BUT when the profit motive started creeping in, then everything started to go downhill. Creeds, honor, compassion, respect, and just general human decency are all thrown out the window because someone needed just a little more money. Business's (Gree) are "people" devoid of any sense of right or wrong. :rolleyes: That's why the mods who are probably wonderful human beings in real life have to be just not so awesome on here. Its also why the gold program pretty much vanished, and programming seems to be done by the likes of someone who just doesn't care or is overworked. The frustration comes from enjoying something so much, and just watching it make all the wrong decisions. Oh well . . . :(

narsly
11-09-2013, 11:34 PM
I like the idea of RP to build buildings.
Also could be extended to completing builds quicker and expanding hoods.

If that were to happen they would take RP from everyone... reduce the droprate to 0.0000000001% and charge you 50 gold for 100...

Sjeikzor
11-10-2013, 12:42 AM
RP - Money/Def Buildings RP - Items for your hoodWould be really nice ye,

Ben Weston
11-10-2013, 03:16 AM
you must have real high stats to see zero increase from RP items.

MrMarshmallow
11-10-2013, 03:33 AM
Or you could add extra syndicate bonuses which get bought with rps...

BAN90210
11-10-2013, 04:33 AM
builds that can be bought using rp or rp/gold paying buildings will be fun :)

Mmmm I like that idea

Governer
11-10-2013, 01:15 PM
I would like to see rp buildings, rp hood expanding, or rp syndicate items.

Hubkap
11-10-2013, 05:31 PM

Another great idea for those syndicates like mine where everything is already maxed... It would solve the double issue of having nothing for our players to donate for AND no use for our rp.

nico valentino
11-10-2013, 06:21 PM
Agreed with topic title I have 300k respect points just chilling. Doomsday frags are useless when your stats hit a certain point. With stay inflation you might as well throw in respect buildings or more powerful respect items possibly based on levels to reduce camping.

bravo 6 vk
11-10-2013, 06:25 PM
i have 700k waiting :rolleyes:

The Billionaire
11-10-2013, 09:11 PM
It's funny how we waited for so long for a new tier of RP items to be released and within weeks of their release Gree had made them pretty much worthless again by the huge stat inflation items.

Pointless exercise.

TZora
11-10-2013, 09:49 PM
i really wonder if gree offers new RP items, what should the stats be? anything lower than 5k/5k will be useless in no time!

Hubkap
11-10-2013, 09:56 PM
i really wonder if gree offers new RP items, what should the stats be? anything lower than 5k/5k will be useless in no time!

True, so maybe an rp building or a syndicate bonus we could all contribute rp towards would be best.

TZora
11-10-2013, 09:59 PM
how about .. gree introduces new hood decoration items that can be bought with RP? i'd love to decorate my hood but all of the decorations are very old and really sick of looking at the same trees and shrubs and teepees and peepes .. :p

morinmoments
11-11-2013, 09:18 AM
If you could use rp to buy modifiers, exp:

+1% to gun attack = 15K respect, and to more % you can add = more rp
so an additional 1% would be 25K rp.
It will get very high very fast, but at least it will be something to aim for

Sixes
11-11-2013, 12:15 PM
I have over 2 million rp and there's not a single item in the equipment store I could purchase with them that would move the needle on my stats.

Please introduce some new, more expensive, higher stat items so that rp are useful again.

I totally agree!! There's nothing worth buying after a certain point with Cash or Respect Points!!! Come on GREE! I'd also like to see some more cool Decorations too! Add some variety & character to each Hood!!!

pedrombv
11-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Love that idea...:D

Stooboot
11-11-2013, 02:33 PM
U might think u want new RP items but u dont, as many RP u think u have theres a ton of ppl with 10x more. So im fine with the items how they r leave RP useless on make an RP building (will never ever happen tho)