PDA

View Full Version : Gaining a level and energy not refilling

krimesity
11-09-2013, 01:41 PM
WTF this has happened the last 3 times I've reached a new level. I get to pick my skill level/30 energy increase and when I get back to the game my energy hasn't been refilled.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm pissed that I spent gold to get to a new level so I'd get a refill and didn't get it.

jmeijer
11-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Has this happened to anyone else? I'm pissed that I spent gold to get to a new level so I'd get a refill and didn't get it.You spent gold to level up? No way..

Try to stay as low as you can. Don't do LTQ unless you're above level 200.

krimesity
11-09-2013, 04:59 PM
I needed to use gold 1 last time to level up 1 more time because that last refill let me finish Tricks and Treats Elite.

Phillip99
11-09-2013, 05:17 PM
You spent gold to level up? No way..

Try to stay as low as you can. Don't do LTQ unless you're above level 200.

You don't know what you are talking about, you don't need to stay low level......as long as you are stronger than everyone else at your level, it doesn't matter what level you are at

jmeijer
11-09-2013, 05:22 PM
You don't know what you are talking about, you don't need to stay low level......as long as you are stronger than everyone else at your level, it doesn't matter what level you are atI do know what I'm talking about.. unless you want to spend over 10K$ every month, you won't be the strongest in the high levels.

Mil Mascaras
11-09-2013, 05:32 PM
I do know what I'm talking about.. unless you want to spend over 10K$ every month, you won't be the strongest in the high levels.

That's right. While you can level up for a bit and remain at the top of your level if you keep your attack gain in pace with your leveling up, eventually when you reach a high enough level, shark tank or some time before it, no matter how good your level to attack ratio is, you are grouped with people spending $10,000 per month on this game. So get your best bang for your buck in the syndicate wars and boss events/raid boss events, but the ltq's are almost always not worth it, unless the prize is a HUGE stat prize AND a decent modifier. Otherwise you are spending way too many level ups on relatively small attack boost.

CohibAA
11-09-2013, 05:34 PM
WTF this has happened the last 3 times I've reached a new level. I get to pick my skill level/30 energy increase and when I get back to the game my energy hasn't been refilled.

It's a new feature to compliment the increased energy regeneration time. Buy more gold.