PDA

View Full Version : FLTQ'S a faction's kryptonite....

alphakennybody
11-09-2013, 10:40 AM
I myself has seen these FLTQ'S cause much strain on several factions' causing stress, arguments, cuts, forcing early retirement, making folks make irrational decisions and leave out of anger causing even more anger amongst friends, and making some folks who follow the rules sit by while they become invalid and become wd targets while other's pay the price of inflation and stay within means of not letting mini me's take over, but all in all I've started this thread to tell folks during these events be careful how you approach teammates even the one's who stay low on the chat while disregarding the event quotas/faction rules ;) we all know 1or more. But if you see folks not follow rules use faction etiquette and do not put him on blast in front of faction, but pm him and discuss the situation (everyone knows you "you are mad" or "you can go there") but with all the added stress of going from" get er done" on events and worrying about wd every 3 weeks(the not so old days but better than now days) to having to not pull your guns in war and having control that itchy finger on events to share the wealth and bragging rights, it's the best thing to not add hardship by attacking each other over something GREE is causing, so please make the best of what we have since GREE won't.

AKB

TheRain
11-09-2013, 12:34 PM
lol.... those teams are not teams then.... we dont have those issues.

alphakennybody
11-09-2013, 01:51 PM
You say they are not factions, I say they are a faction with more passion than yourself, to express immediately how they feel instead of standing in line obeying like yourself since you find it funny, but anyways this is not for you then but for those who have fell victim to this, and trying not to lose good passionate player's of the game.

TheRain
11-09-2013, 03:03 PM
I dont stand in line, I organize the chaos. We have not missed out on anything since it started because our team(s) know that we have a strategy and everyone will get their individual goals as well as the faction getting the goal also. You miss my point, a team plays as a team and succeeds as a team. What you seem to have is either horific leadership or players who refuse to focus on the team effort. This is why the Top 25 rarely changes form even to event, because they succeed as a team and individuals.

So you frusteration is quite funny becuase ou do not see the root of your problem OR you ust have a team that treats these evvents as a crapshoot.

So good luck. And on your rant, it just reminds me how good our team is. :D