PDA

View Full Version : Crime City - Tips and Tricks

Commander C
11-09-2013, 09:09 AM
Hello fellow gangsters, pimps, crips, or whatever mischievously crime role you take place in, and welcome to Crime City.

For those of you who have not yet played Crime City, heres a run-down of what its about and what you can do.

- Create your own hood. Build it from the ground up! Make money, buy new weapons, conquer the world!
- Manage your own stats, or attack and defense points. These are what determines you winning robberies and attacks! If your attack number is larger then the opponents defense number, you win! Or, vice-versa.
- Join a syndicate, Fight in wars! (Careful though, it is impossible to place 1st-3rd now)
- Complete LTQ's to your fullest, getting stronger, and showing off your cool new units to your friends.

Now that you know a little bit about what crime city is about, here are some tips.

When you are in the screen to attack or rob someone, and are feeling uncertain of whether you can beat someone or not, just hit the rob button. This will take you to your opponents hood, where you can then look at his profile and tell if you can beat him or not.
This is also helpful is you are trying to get money, so stop wasting your stamina, and rob him to see if he has any buildings that will provide money or has money that you can attack him and gain!

You always want to stay as low as a level as you can. This will prevent you from being the one who gets attacked constantly. By staying at low levels, you won't be able to buy some of the buildings that produce money, but that is ok.

Energy, energy is really important, and if you have chose a different nation bonus than energy time, I suggest spending the money to change it. It the beginning of the game, put most of your points into energy, and some stamina won't hurt. (Remember, you can attack a player 12 times until he is to weak to fight)

You can purchase a energy refill for 20 gold, but please notice that it will only refill 1000 energy, so if your are over that, you will only be receiving 1000 energy. Your energy is used to complete jobs, and participate in syndicate events such as LTQ's. However, some LTQ's are individual events, also where energy is of good use. At 1200 energy, and the default energy boost from your nation bonus, it will take 5 hours for a full refill from 0. So spend your energy wisely.

Stamina is used for completing goals which have to do with robbing or attacking.Use your stamina to battle rivals in syndicate vs syndicate tournaments! However, you do not use your stamina in wars, that is a different thing.

When you're fighting raid bosses, you can put four attacks into him, then wait to regenerate health, but, you can also chose to get 5 attacks. Attack the boss 3 times, and then wait 30 seconds, this is adding just a little bit more health then he can kill, giving you two more attacks.

If you are interested in me continuing this, please let me know. Thanks.

Dipstik
11-09-2013, 09:11 AM
Nice try n00b. First!

#smug

Commander C
11-09-2013, 09:13 AM
Nice try n00b. First!

#smug

Got a problem with someone experienced helping others? This stuff above is all true, proven in my 134 levels of Modern War and 47 levels of camping in Crime City.

Da Don
11-09-2013, 09:15 AM
Please continue, thx

dispohero
11-09-2013, 09:17 AM
Got a problem with someone experienced helping others? This stuff above is all true, proven in my 134 levels of Modern War and 47 levels of camping in Crime City.
ALL the stuff above is not true... there are no FvF tourneys in Crime City :p

Commander C
11-09-2013, 09:18 AM
Please continue, thx

Will do. Glad to see your looking forward for another.

Commander C
11-09-2013, 09:18 AM
ALL the stuff above is not true... they are no FvF tourneys in Crime City :p

Is that so? I thought there were. well, then thats a mistake by me. Will fix it now.

Puckface McGee
11-09-2013, 09:22 AM
ALL the stuff above is not true... there are no FvF tourneys in Crime City :p

because modern war has factions, crime city does not. we have syndicates.

also, you can attack a player more/less than 12 times. it depends on their level

ploop
11-09-2013, 09:25 AM
it's PvP, not FvF

cc thunder
11-09-2013, 10:10 AM
When you're fighting raid bosses, you can put four attacks into him, then wait to regenerate health, but, you can also chose to get 5 attacks. Attack the boss 3 times, and then wait 30 seconds. this is also not true. it takes 1 minute not 30 seconds, and anybody bothering to do this is foolish anyways versus a raid boss, because you can just hit a power attack for 5 hits as an option with the raid boss, strategy you are referring to is only effective versus the epic boss

Da Don
11-09-2013, 10:21 AM
When you're fighting raid bosses, you can put four attacks into him, then wait to regenerate health, but, you can also chose to get 5 attacks. Attack the boss 3 times, and then wait 30 seconds, this is adding just a little bit more health then he can kill, giving you two more attacks.

You know there is a PA button right?

The Billionaire
11-09-2013, 10:50 AM

I'm pretty sure most of the players on this forum have played Crime City so you may as well leave out the basics.

Also not everything you're stating is true. With regards to the raid boss events you need a full 25 health points to hit the boss and whatever is left in your tank won't allow you to hit him so there is no wait 30 seconds or a minute strategy. The health doesn't work the same way as it does in the individual boss events.

Also i'm pretty sure the majority of the players on this forum have levelled way past you and would therefore have more experience.

Plenty of noob guides have been done already but by all means continue to waste your time if you want to. Just make sure your info is correct though please.

Thanks

Commander C
11-09-2013, 10:54 AM
Fine, **** you all. Just trying to help new people and it becomes a ****ing task to make sure its all 300% good info.

Dipstik
11-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Fine, **** you all. Just trying to help new people and it becomes a ****ing task to make sure its all 300% good info.

^5 bill! Welcome to the dark side!

Mackie Messer
11-09-2013, 11:04 AM
I assumed this was a troll thread created to get up people's dander.

Im still working under this assumption.

Dipstik
11-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Nope... He's dead serious.

Da Don
11-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Now that's not very nice of you

BigMoney
11-09-2013, 11:17 AM
Quality topic, this will really help me get started!

Fun Fact: did you know you can buy scratchers for 20 gold each? Better units will increase your attack!

Dipstik
11-09-2013, 11:27 AM
Buy henchmen... Best investment in the game. Your friends can turn on you, but henchmen are forever!

kirketjeneren
11-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Henchmen are great, that's way many players asked Gree to remove some of their henchmen. No problem....dipstick can't lay off a little troll remark totally... Noobs forget henchmen and go to the recruit mafia choice - one step before general

The_
11-09-2013, 10:55 PM
He's just trying to help. No need for frustrated people to comment on a thread insulting his knowledge of the game.

Bala82
11-10-2013, 12:42 PM
*******************RANT*************************** **

The one thing this guide has forgotten to mention is that crime city used to a game where you could play by yourself without any group action. I used to remember a time where we could build our hood and take our time to defeat boss and decided which box event to do.

NOW this game has changed to where you have no choice but to play the game as a group so there is no more individual goals instead you are forced to play as syndicate, whether you like it or not. What worse if you don't have active syndicate you basically screwed in syndicate goal events.

As leader of crime city campers when we started we had over 40 members and now we have 13 . We are no longer non-fighting syndicate since introduction of War goals we really couldn't sit out war any more because we actually get rewarded for participation note out of 13 members only 3 of us fight and we still able finish half of all war goals.

My point is you can't play this game solo any more . I just missed the times where you could set your own goals for the game and achieve them.

*******************************RANT OVER **********************

ploop
11-10-2013, 12:47 PM
*******************RANT*************************** **

The one thing this guide has forgotten to mention is that crime city used to a game where you could play by yourself without any group action. I used to remember a time where we could build our hood and take our time to defeat boss and decided which box event to do.

NOW this game has changed to where you have no choice but to play the game as a group so there is no more individual goals instead you are forced to play as syndicate, whether you like it or not. What worse if you don't have active syndicate you basically screwed in syndicate goal events.

As leader of crime city campers when we started we had over 40 members and now we have 13 . We are no longer non-fighting syndicate since introduction of War goals we really couldn't sit out war any more because we actually get rewarded for participation note out of 13 members only 3 of us fight and we still able finish half of all war goals.

My point is you can't play this game solo any more . I just missed the times where you could set your own goals for the game and achieve them.

*******************************RANT OVER **********************

Don't forget, it used to be fun, now it's getting boring and not as competitive

Bala82
11-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Don't forget, it used to be fun, now it's getting boring and not as competitive

The reason it's not competitive is because Stats inflation in the game -so if you miss 1 event you are screwed .:(

ploop
11-10-2013, 01:49 PM
The reason it's not competitive is because Stats inflation in the game -so if you miss 1 event you are screwed .:(

exactly, especially for kindle users

Gothic Albino
11-10-2013, 06:37 PM
exactly, especially for kindle users

Who cares about Kindle? Buy an iPhone.

Mackie Messer
11-10-2013, 08:02 PM

The iphone is great if you want a device with limited functionality.
Conversely, if you want a smartphone without limits, look into getting a high end Android such as the G2 or Galaxy S4

offline04
11-10-2013, 08:53 PM
...and live with the scrolling issue? He'll no MM...

ploop
11-11-2013, 04:00 AM

i don't have either