PDA

View Full Version : Alter the fltq portion of boss event

Generik79
11-09-2013, 08:36 AM
A quieter and more boring few days has nary occurred in this game. With the necessity of factions to have members complete only X bosses per day and stop entirely when the daily goal is reached, everyone is bored. In addition, given the global reach of the game, those outside the US may not get a chance to contribute much if at all to faction goals. I have two suggestions to fix this lame situation:

1. Reinstate a carry over of boss kills (bosses killed once a daily goal is done count towards the next daily goal). In this case, each kill counts only towards one daily faction goal. The requirements by quantity stay the same. A new strategic problem exists requiring factions to track their own kills beyond the daily goal and make sure they get enough.

2. Reinstate the cumulative kills and boss goals of the first boss of this type while RAISING the number required.

Any other suggestions are welcome. The current style of event (for two bosses now) is just not much fun.

Pakmom1
11-09-2013, 11:09 AM
I guess they still haven't had time to make any changes. Here's the link from last boss event, same suggestions, a few replies from CJ, leaving us with a little hope it would be changes.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?71147-Changes-to-Upcoming-Epic-Boss-Faction-Goals

Thief
11-09-2013, 11:38 AM
Couldn't agree more....Boss is my Favorite event yet Faction Bosses are one of my least favorite due to the time constraints.

This game already feels like a chore...100 bosses is pretty labor intensive as it is...now i'm expected to also do it on a very specific schedule.

I wonder if the Raid Boss will do away with the current model of faction bosses though?

SPWD
11-09-2013, 11:44 AM
Yep,why would they want us not to play,which is what we're all doing,do the daily quest in say a few hours then collect your buildings,nobody attacks that much these days because we don't want to level up because the wd points penalty so hit,collect put game down,way to go gree lol

Ghost-12
11-09-2013, 12:02 PM
Took the words out of my mouth!
- completed the daily goal x times per faction request,
after that nothing much to do since my base
Is all set ( upgrading, expanding, building and protecting
Cash). Raiding ? Not really im way over my vault limit
So no need to. Only check my base to collect my building
And to get the daily price... Btw all the sonic new targets
Are also prestage as well.

deicide
11-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Totally agree!

Luuzer
11-09-2013, 03:11 PM
yeah, this not carry over thingie has put the game into very slow phase, is that really their intention? Dont really think so. Let the wins carry over like it was in first event and people will activly use the game, instead they check in morning goal is done and no need to check again...thats bad for greedy grees business

Generik79
11-10-2013, 07:42 AM
If you agree there's a problem and/or have any suggested solutions, please post here!

Maddog's Wife
11-10-2013, 05:33 PM
The timeline of the boss event is making our European and Australian players struggle to get their quota before we finish. I agree that boss kills should count when one logs in. It is the best scenario when one has a global faction.

Perilous
11-10-2013, 08:48 PM
More gold spent this way since you have to ration kills and try to make it up at the end

Mcdoc
11-11-2013, 01:57 AM
One solution - make the first day (easiest day) only be a half day - so day 2 starts at midnight - and each day is reset at midnight - except for the last day - which has the highest kills - let the half day taken from the first day be added back to the last day :)

This helps solve issues with various time zones - giving folks all around the world time to get in hits :)

Bndawgs
11-11-2013, 05:33 AM
More gold spent this way since you have to ration kills and try to make it up at the end

This is the main reason i'm guessing.

A logical solution would be to let the goals run continuously. So as soon as you finished the first one, the 2nd one would pop up.

BostonHammer
11-11-2013, 06:42 AM
If Gree is going to keep it a daily goal, I like the idea of reversing the order (I think it was Theif's idea). 500 the first day and working down. That way everyone has more of a chance to participate. Like Theif, this used to be my favorite event but Gree has sucked to life out of it for me.

Tournai
11-11-2013, 07:59 AM
One solution - make the first day (easiest day) only be a half day - so day 2 starts at midnight - and each day is reset at midnight - except for the last day - which has the highest kills - let the half day taken from the first day be added back to the last day :)

This helps solve issues with various time zones - giving folks all around the world time to get in hits :)

Not that bad at all! but still would like to have every beat down count for the next day!

I am wasting time here with personal reach of a boss level! We are waiting more then 6 hours during the day, because the goal is allready reached by us!

dpghost mobile
11-11-2013, 08:31 AM
Or, even easier, let the next boss event start after the completion of the current boss, not wait till the end of time
And let us do an unlimited number of bosses, like 300,350,400,450,500,550,600, and 650 after or even more