PDA

View Full Version : What if?

Happyperson1
11-09-2013, 07:50 AM
What if?

GREE had made the right decision in removing the prizes from the Raid Boss event. Maybe it showed poor form but what if it had come to the correct conclusion that the excess rewards were, in fact, awarded in error.

Wouldn't it be the easy thing for GREE to leave the prizes stand? They have a marginal cost of goods sold of zero so it's not as if they benefit from removing the awards. I can only assume they are doing it because they believe it is the right thing to do. That it makes the game more fair.

Yes, poor form, compounded by their own statements that it would impact results in a tiny way. But is that a reason to leave the game? To initiate lawsuits against GREE? To what end exactly?

GREE is not perfect; I have raged against their machine a number of times when support gave me answers I didn't agree with. But if we all stop buying gold tomorrow what happens? No revenue from CC; GREE shuts the game down. Who exactly benefits from this scenario? Our remaining gold is worthless; our investment in CC is gone; our syndicates of friends and teammates are dissolved.

This happy person becomes very sad. We're all in this together. Let's not throw it all away. Players should temper their rhetoric and actions; GREE should issue partial rebates. We should all move on.

tom73
11-09-2013, 07:57 AM
You would have to be stupid to launch a lawsuit against gree over a few dollars worth of gold. Especially when you can get a refund. Time for a reality check. Ridiculous.

Froddo
11-09-2013, 08:03 AM
(reserved for comments)

Michel01
11-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Thanks, happy person