PDA

View Full Version : Obsessive attacks

Ben Dover 300
11-09-2013, 07:12 AM
What do you think about the same person raiding your boosts every time you light them. No matter what time of day no matter how many times. Could be 10 - 15 times an hour all day long for days in a row?

HayeZeus
11-09-2013, 07:31 AM
I would say you probably deserve it.

DFI
11-09-2013, 08:17 AM
Your example is extreme, but I raid the same person once a day. Nothing personal, but one has to be able to pay for the LE upgrade...

Ben Dover 300
11-09-2013, 08:19 AM
Lmao. No sir I don't attack anyone unless they attack me first or it's during an event.

I would say you probably deserve it.

Ben Dover 300
11-09-2013, 09:36 AM
No not raiding LE buildings. Just boosts. Over and over and over again. Not attacking him/her back. Nothing. Just reset and close app. Playing Ka right now so not really on mw. I only go back to see if boosts down again and they are every time. Been 2 days now. It's very odd behavior.

Your example is extreme, but I raid the same person once a day. Nothing personal, but one has to be able to pay for the LE upgrade...

JCL
11-09-2013, 09:54 AM
Sounds like he's trying to get to the next rank (General, Special Ops, etc) or you're talking about during PvP tourney. I'd say don't sweat it. He's not harming you very much if at all. He's hitting you repeatedly to get points...

Or, you pissed him off by raiding and he's just being an a$$

fkamb
11-09-2013, 10:03 AM
Sounds obsessive to me, just to wear you down. You don't need to attack boosts for bp points, you are better off leaving them alone. I never attack those, maybe just once or twice when they have a money building i can't get otherwise. Taking down boostbuildings during boss is even more annoying. If some one does that, i clear out their base, if i can

Lou Sir
11-09-2013, 10:09 AM
What do you think about the same person raiding your boosts every time you light them. No matter what time of day no matter how many times. Could be 10 - 15 times an hour all day long for days in a row?
lol, this game call modern war or modern Peace?

Ben Dover 300
11-09-2013, 10:20 AM
I'm just sitting amazed how someone can spend all day just coming and taking out boosts. I have not done a thing all day. Yesterday yes I took level 10 LE bldgs but only after he raided me. I wouldn't have been on his base if he didn't raid me. But how dumb do you have to be to leave you're LE bldgs not collected when you are raiding someone so much? Maybe his name is dummy or Bates?

Sounds like he's trying to get to the next rank (General, Special Ops, etc) or you're talking about during PvP tourney. I'd say don't sweat it. He's not harming you very much if at all. He's hitting you repeatedly to get points...

Ben Dover 300
11-09-2013, 10:23 AM
You understand it's the same bldgs hundreds of times a day one player to one player. No attacks back no anything just one way attacks. It is called modern war. Not psychotic person raid the same person 15 to 20 times an hour for 48 hours or more. You have to admit that's extreme?

lol, this game call modern war or modern Peace?

Mr. Pink
11-09-2013, 11:09 AM
I occasionally have people attack me weeks on end unprovoked. I'm not going to call it a mental issue but all of them have some level of addictive personality. This game is optimized to exploit these sort of folks which makes them the real victim.

Most of them probably need an intervention (being serious).

Cameltoe
11-09-2013, 11:48 AM
His first name wouldn't happen to be similar to Soup and second name similar to Jean, would it?

Generik79
11-09-2013, 11:54 AM
So far u can see about half think this is good and the other half of us think someone must be mental. That's a stark draw.

TheRain
11-09-2013, 12:15 PM
i camp the bases of stupid people... i just take theirmoney

valient
11-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Just ignore him and he'll likely raid himself out of your range if you don't raid yourself. Also upgrade your rail guns and mine fields. You'll be untouchable in your raid class except to hackers

Luuzer
11-09-2013, 03:17 PM
maybe he is trying to recruit ya :D

Ben Dover 300
11-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Lol. This was funny. I can't imagine who you can be referring to.

His first name wouldn't happen to be similar to Soup and second name similar to Jean, would it?

-War Priest
11-09-2013, 03:50 PM
It takes 2 to dance Ben. If the boots are turned off than no need to come back correct? But if your dance partner decides to reset each time a beautiful dance occurs until one person decides they had enough. Many lessons can be learned with this dance. I think we may have danced a few times Ben but you weren't very good at it. LOL.

Genen
11-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Big Girls Don't Cry. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTlhWixsPv4

AlexFoo
11-09-2013, 04:11 PM

lol I came in to post something similar to this. I tip my cap to you good sir, tip my cap indeed.

generalpain
11-09-2013, 04:22 PM
It's a relatively stupid way to play the game. You are just annoying the other person and gaining stupid xp. What's the point? I had an idiot hitting me 5 times a day, he was weaker, so would take out my boost so he could get money. Really, all that for a few mil? Now he has leveled out of my rivals, and is higher level. Hoping to see him in war real soon.

HayeZeus
11-09-2013, 06:58 PM
I actually got a lot of enjoyment doingi something similar to a guy who was in our faction and didn't show up for war. On a 150k commit I think he barely got 20k. So for the next 2 weeks or so I raided his composite all day everyday. Nothig major, i just wamted to annoy the hell out of him. I wanted to appear on his news feed every single time he logged in. At first he responded with your typical 13 year old "your mom" vulgarities. Then after a few days I could tell that it was REALLY pissing him off. I even got him to drop 100 allies to hide from me. He wasnt appearing on my list amymore so i knew what he did. So what did I do? Dropped 100 allies and found him lol. Continued the beat down. He whined and complained to his faction and sent a hit out on me. One of his guys caught my 24 hour buildings while I was resetting, and I told him that if he touched my base again I would spend the entire war taking down his boosts....all day every day I would live in his base and ruin his weekend. And that.....was the end of that. He has a "ROYAL" name too....and found himself on the blacklist lol.

HayeZeus
11-09-2013, 07:10 PM
I also got some SUP1 tool to spend a fortune on LE sets for his mini during a war one time. I read his comments and knew it was an llp for a SUP 1 guy. You could tell from his comments that he was really proud of himself(he actually sent me a message asking if I knew who I was messing with lol) and treated other people like sh** so I took down his boosts for 2 days during war. All day long for 2 days I lived in his base. He was in SUP2 during the war but can't remember his name (something like bendoverFerr or mybarerumpFerr or something like that), he changed it a few times. On the 3rd day of war the guy was magically 400k stronger lol (war before streaks came out). After that he sent me this message saying that my base was now "owned by SUP" and that "base sanitization efforts will commence". That made me lmao. I told him to make sure that his sanitization efforts don't interfere with his Star Trek convention. He moved on after a day or so. I miss that guy though, he was such a tool.

dodgehemiram
11-09-2013, 07:33 PM
lol star trek convention.

Ben Dover 300
11-09-2013, 08:31 PM
I figured if I didn't reset this person would be upset and this perhaps I didn't like him / her. I didn't want to be rude. Plus after a while it was rather amusing how fast and how often it would happen. It's Saturday middle of the day go do something. Then I had to go out. I paid my son and his friends to reset last night for me. I didn't think someone cOuld do this and not get bored.

It takes 2 to dance Ben. If the boots are turned off than no need to come back correct? But if your dance partner decides to reset each time a beautiful dance occurs until one person decides they had enough. Many lessons can be learned with this dance. I think we may have danced a few times Ben but you weren't very good at it. LOL.

Ben Dover 300
11-09-2013, 08:35 PM
If you want him to come back just post your in game now here. I'm sue you gave said enough to have the exterminators or house cleaners come pay you a visit. Lol

I also got some SUP1 tool to spend a fortune on LE sets for his mini during a war one time. I read his comments and knew it was an llp for a SUP 1 guy. You could tell from his comments that he was really proud of himself(he actually sent me a message asking if I knew who I was messing with lol) and treated other people like sh** so I took down his boosts for 2 days during war. All day long for 2 days I lived in his base. He was in SUP2 during the war but can't remember his name (something like bendoverFerr or mybarerumpFerr or something like that), he changed it a few times. On the 3rd day of war the guy was magically 400k stronger lol (war before streaks came out). After that he sent me this message saying that my base was now "owned by SUP" and that "base sanitization efforts will commence". That made me lmao. I told him to make sure that his sanitization efforts don't interfere with his Star Trek convention. He moved on after a day or so. I miss that guy though, he was such a tool.

Einszwei
11-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Id say get a god damn life

Ben Dover 300
11-10-2013, 07:32 AM
Yes. That is one thing to say. I heard rumors that MW is this persons life. I don't know for sure just rumors I guess.

Id say get a god damn life

Camber
11-10-2013, 07:57 AM
lol i think i you need that type of player as an ally lol

goober
11-10-2013, 09:15 AM
You understand it's the same bldgs hundreds of times a day one player to one player. No attacks back no anything just one way attacks. It is called modern war. Not psychotic person raid the same person 15 to 20 times an hour for 48 hours or more. You have to admit that's extreme?
Resetting boost building 15 to 20 times an hour for 48 hours or more could be called "obsessive". ;-)

honest Abe
11-10-2013, 09:59 AM
That was good

Big Girls Don't Cry. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTlhWixsPv4

dodgehemiram
11-10-2013, 02:09 PM
that used to be my jam back in the day.

who am I
11-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Honestly ape must be in contact or SUPposedly same group as those others supporting the same dance stance..

Oh Ben don't worry about some of those in this game with a helping hand that don't do anything but tap their screen all day. ;)

Ferr
11-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Cmon Ben, remember the old articles of association of the Emperors? By the way, this saturday i visited the box in london. I say: spend your money in the Box.
Yours,

Ben Dover 300
11-10-2013, 11:30 PM
This was just a poll on a what if situation. I don't think anyone would attack nor would someone reset 15 to 20 times an hour. Only one person realized that. :). The box needs to be opened.

Cmon Ben, remember the old articles of association of the Emperors? By the way, this saturday i visited the box in london. I say: spend your money in the Box.
Yours,

FromAfar
11-10-2013, 11:59 PM
This vvv. Or maybe you been slapping around his jr / faction / friend account?

Mcdoc
11-11-2013, 02:09 AM
lol, (is) this game call(ed) modern war or modern Peace?What he said :) (except corrected for grammar)

I guess - be thankful he isn't raiding all of your cash :)

Ferr
11-11-2013, 11:32 AM
This was just a poll on a what if situation. I don't think anyone would attack nor would someone reset 15 to 20 times an hour. Only one person realized that. :). The box needs to be opened.

There is a box in NY as well. I advice anyone to go there. Minimum spend per table of 4 is just an average amount you spend to stay at top in MW ;)

La La594
11-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Have you got a glitch? Send ticket in just asking them to check its not a glitch, otherwise this person is really pissed with you for something

Ben Dover 300
11-11-2013, 06:34 PM
No glitch. Psycho. In game name should be Norman Bates. Lol

Have you got a glitch? Send ticket in just asking them to check its not a glitch, otherwise this person is really pissed with you for something

Dirty Mind
11-11-2013, 07:12 PM
hmmm. I raided a ben dover recently. are you by chance in the 185ish lvl range?. And @ Lou Sir. I prefer using Modern Hugs when mocking a crybaby on my wall. Modern Peace is pretty good though, had not heard that one before.

Ben Dover 300
11-11-2013, 07:20 PM
Tell Ben Dover level 185 change his name or please buy some LE sets. Has to represent properly. That's not me. :)

hmmm. I raided a ben dover recently. are you by chance in the 185ish lvl range?. And @ Lou Sir. I prefer using Modern Hugs when mocking a crybaby on my wall. Modern Peace is pretty good though, had not heard that one before.

Dirty Mind
11-11-2013, 07:37 PM
haha I didnt think so. I'll pass on the message next time I see him. If it makes you feel better I took about $8 million from him

andrada
11-12-2013, 12:52 AM
Also me I attack over and over and over; nobody come back after me !