PDA

View Full Version : clever people needed!

hooligan1966
11-09-2013, 04:02 AM
Anyone know if I can run 2 games on one device? I've got an old memory card with a different game on, and was just wondering if I could reset phone, swap cards, and play my other game. ( Different uuid on each card)

Thanks for any advice that is offered.

real badman
11-09-2013, 04:06 AM
Possible but not legally. It's called HACKING.

hooligan1966
11-09-2013, 04:20 AM
They are two honest accounts, had one when I first started on crime city a couple of years ago, the one I'm playing now was on an upgraded phone with a new memory card.

panty sniffer
11-09-2013, 10:20 AM
You can, I think but it would require some reinstalling the game every time you wanted to switch accounts.

Based on the fact that an account doesn't have to be on a device in order to exist, "account limbo", you could transfer account A out of the device, uninstall/reinstall CC to get rid of the Funzio user name, then accept account B. Rinse repeat when you want account A back again. One will always be on your device while the other will remain in account "limbo" waiting to be accepted. (Android)

Disclaimer- Try it at your own risk. you could possibly lose an account that way if you don't do it right. I've done it successfully at times but I've also missed an important step in the process before and lost an account. Luckily it wasn't my main.

hooligan1966
11-09-2013, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the info buddy.

reticlover
11-09-2013, 01:03 PM
i tried swapping my 2 MW accounts around last night, from one device to the other. cause i wanted my mini on my faster device, i gave each a different funzio id. set both in transfer mode. uninstalled and reinstalled the game. and when i transfered my main game to my other device it worked. then when i transfered my mini to the other phone it some how put it back on my other phone also. no clue. im still waiting for it to get transfered by gree.

ILikeTheAbuse
11-09-2013, 01:22 PM
If the Device ID and the Android ID are not changed, as well, then you cannot swap accounts. If you have those IDs changed, then it's not really the same "device", anymore, even if the physical hardware is the same.

Funzio ID's are not for switching, only moving.