PDA

View Full Version : still no LTB and no Box event for me !! stuck on updating for 3 days !

killerbee
11-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Hi gree,

I just hate to contact your support as every time I do so they wait till an event is past then just make up a half ass excuse / pass the blame on 3rd party or what ever they can and offer no compensation and close the case !! what kind of customer service is that to a top 30 team officer ?

last box event I had 2 days that the boxes were stuck "the number of boxes would not go down when I open one.., and every box i opened was a sorry for 2 full days till the boxes started moving again" ..

I got no compensation or anything just case closed.

this time around I have no ltb when ppl are already on level 3 of the building, and I dont have a box event. I have restarted the phone it keeps saying up dating iv left it in charger and game on over night still hasnt downloaded "I do have a VERY FAST working network here and I am a network engineer".. the problem sure seems to lay in the transfer from your end "server side".

how can you even compensate that ?? I stopped spending gold when you guys did a major stuff up and didnt do anything about it and was going to start this month but tbh this two problems this time around have made me think i should not only continue my protest but start looking out for a new hobby/game to put my money and time in.

I dont want to do that as I have grown to like my team allot and know them on personal level like a family, please find out what you can do and tell me if you can make the time for upgrading the ltb compensate or it to start at a higher level for me also the box event.. its actually not fare at all to start this late into competitive events.. do something so you keep your clients and bring in more..

Kickur
11-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Being new, missing the LTB isn't an issue for me and I don't care for the case events, so no problem. This is strange though, my tablet updated no problem. My Droid RAZR has been stuck in the updating process. I'm wandering if this is an isolated problem with certain chipsets...

sister morphine
11-08-2013, 10:21 PM
A bit drastic, but have you considered deleting and downloading from scratch?

Killerkid
11-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Best bet is uninstall and reinstall.

String-Girl
11-08-2013, 11:15 PM
I did the delete/reinstall three times right when the Event started and the "updating...." thing wouldn't change, and then tried every other trick I could think of as well as repeated delete reinstalls, as well as leaving it on/charging overnight or for hours during the day. It also made the final opponents in the Trick or Treats LTQ vanish on both Normal and Beginner, each only needing a couple of hits to finish off, with time running out. It also slashed my A/D and none of the Raid Boss Items are in my inventory, or visible to me when I check any of my mafia or syndicate mates.

But it's the LTB that is killing me, I set myself up great for it. Lots of cash, doing short-term upgrades so I'd be ready for it, plenty of Respect if it turned out to be one of those. I've finally got my economy going (just shy of 5mil/hour) to the point I can finish some of these, and now I can't even start it!

I sent a ticket the night the LTB/"updating...." started, and except for the auto-reply that's all I've gotten.

killerbee
11-09-2013, 01:46 AM
GREEE what is your answer to this ?? I have done EVERYTHING on the client side, do you need to do some more testing or on ur android platforms before putting out events with massive advantage to people who can actually do them ! im still in the downloading state ?? PLEASE FIX ASAP .. deleting and reinstalling is the last thing for me to try but im more worried to lose game data or something and cause more trouble than I already have.. I have tried diffrent working high speed networks. many restarts and many kill process and try again and leave on in batry .. I cant find the update in playstore as its already started the process in game but nothing is happening.. just sais updating for almost 4 days soon. !! seriously DO SOMETHING

killerbee
11-09-2013, 02:15 AM
just un installed and re installed and its still in the "updating" stage !! its a galaxy s4 phone if that helps and chipset shouldnt be an issue unless the programing is bugged cant express my disappointment at this stage with this.

hooligan1966
11-09-2013, 02:56 AM
Best bet is uninstall and reinstall.

CohibAA
11-09-2013, 03:01 AM
GREE:

http://noclexington.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/head-in-sand-for-peoples-article_NoC.jpg

ILikeTheAbuse
11-09-2013, 03:31 AM
An older version of Android CC 3.8.2.1 downloads the new dataset in just a few seconds. 3.8.2.2 and 3.9 take between minutes and hours. Try this.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?73843-Force-Updates&p=1066222&viewfull=1#post1066222

killerbee
11-09-2013, 05:02 AM
thanks guys, un installing and reinstalling then waiting on charge seem to have worked. it was the last thing i was going to attempt i guess but was hoping I dont have to go that far !

now GREE will you ever give me an answer to what kind of compensation you can offer since everyone in my team is already built 2 if not just one of the building and upgraded it at least one full time or twice also most people in my team have 6 - 8 items already in the box event and i just got one now ! or are you going to say its my fault that your program dosnt know how to be rolled out without bugs and glitchs and no gold or any solutions offered n keep your head down in sand ?

CohibAA
11-09-2013, 05:29 PM
now GREE will you ever give me an answer to what kind of compensation you can offer since everyone in my team is already built 2 if not just one of the building and upgraded it at least one full time or twice also most people in my team have 6 - 8 items already in the box event and i just got one now ! or are you going to say its my fault that your program dosnt know how to be rolled out without bugs and glitchs and no gold or any solutions offered n keep your head down in sand ?

GREE can certainly understand how upsetting it can be to deal with such issues. While GREE is unable to compensate with money, gold or units for this issue, GREE took the liberty to pass your feedback to their developers so that such issues can be taken care of in the future update. Please be assured that their developers are currently working on these issues to resolve at the earliest.

Or so I heard.

String-Girl
11-09-2013, 09:36 PM
An older version of Android CC 3.8.2.1 downloads the new dataset in just a few seconds. 3.8.2.2 and 3.9 take between minutes and hours. Try this.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?73843-Force-Updates&p=1066222&viewfull=1#post1066222

Congrats killerbee, but even this hasn't helped me. Tried it a few days ago when it was mentioned in another thread, and a couple of times since. I'll uninstall the game, bring this link from my downloads, open it, install it, and then open the game and I get the same thing....Will the next data push make this better, or worse? My phone is Casio 811 about 6 months old, and no Android updates are available/device is up to date.

Kickur
11-10-2013, 10:45 AM
Reverting back to the old version didn't help me as well. Reinstalled 3.9 from play store, problem persisted. Before uninstalling again, I wiped the cache first, then the data, uninstalled, reinstalled from the store and the game updated in about 30 seconds.

Apparently, there was some residual, corrupted data left behind even after app removal. Hope that helps.

killerbee
11-13-2013, 04:25 AM
so gree by the time i fixed this MY SELF by in installing and re installing the game "which i shouldnt have to do if you test your role outs properly and have some sort of resent packets if timed out etc going on".. every on in my team was on level 4 on the building and i just started building it

why is it that I do not get any sort of compensation ?? or even answer ? I am in a top 50 synd and we do spend a fair bit with you guys. can you please eather give me enough gold to compensate for finishing upgrading the building 4 levels and catchin up to the rest of the team on it or upgrade me you can clearly see that almost all my ltb are done to lvl 9

TZora
11-13-2013, 08:49 PM
killerbee needs to come up with a killeridea like Deadwater .. and you'll see gree mods making funnies in your thread in no time :)