PDA

View Full Version : armor glitch, please help

bosskiller
11-08-2013, 01:10 PM
So I have this Hydra Hunters armor I want to get rid of. I go to enhance my Horseman with it, and it shows it is equipped. It doesnt say a knight name, it isnt on one. It juat says equipped. I cant get rid of it. I already tried restarting the game. What should I do?

I have a screenshot, but cant fighre out how to post it.

Sakino
11-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Change again your knight armors in menu-my knights, getting the hydra away from every potential knight. Then go to fuse, and it should let you re-equip your knights armors for arena, boss, and summoning stone using the sets they have for campaign. Proceed and fuse. By the way, i would prefer a hydra hunter plus and i would use the regular horseman in fusion to get something better, like blazeborne or moontide. Good luck!

firefly333
11-08-2013, 01:32 PM
I had one saying equipped for summoning stone, and there was a place to click to requip him and use it.

bosskiller
11-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Change again your knight armors in menu-my knights, getting the hydra away from every potential knight. Then go to fuse, and it should let you re-equip your knights armors for arena, boss, and summoning stone using the sets they have for campaign. Proceed and fuse. By the way, i would prefer a hydra hunter plus and i would use the regular horseman in fusion to get something better, like blazeborne or moontide. Good luck!

im getting rid of hydra hunter +. I am leveling horseman+.

It fixed itself, so weird. Thanks,