PDA

View Full Version : Sup must be upset

Ben Dover 300
11-08-2013, 11:51 AM
With no fvf they won't be able to scout teams like they usually do. May be difficult for them to have proper targets for the factions they face. I'm amazed that without the fvf we have heard much from The Riddler raiding people. Maybe he ran out of itunes cards. Gene is raiding a lot. He mouths off like The Riddler but he doesn't that his own muscle like Riddler does. Uh oh, he's going to get his buddies to attack me now.

mreilly
11-08-2013, 11:53 AM
glad there is no fvf crap... good riddance.

Ben Dover 300
11-08-2013, 11:55 AM
now you did it, it will start in 5 mins because you said that. gree saw your message and said ha they don't like it, start now.

glad there is no fvf crap... good riddance.

Thief
11-08-2013, 11:56 AM
I was going to say....how do we know there won't be FvF? It usually starts at 12:00 pm PST so your post was a few min early.

Also i'm sure SUP really spends the time to scout every single team....maybe TKO and GSF...but it probably ends there.

SpikeyKit
11-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Damned i was looking forward to a nice weekend of pvp and fvf. Now ill actually have to go out and get laid...

Speed ump
11-08-2013, 12:39 PM
i see a few people have missed me. just pm me your game name and ill be happy to visit you and send you a warm friendly pirate message of love and understanding. better yet, tap me in the game so i dont have to spend all my time hunting, i am a very busy man after all. signing autographs, licensing agreements, bobbleheads, etc

thescondo
11-08-2013, 12:54 PM
Aw was looking forward to PVP - Have to work all weekend and needed this as a distraction

Speed ump
11-08-2013, 01:28 PM
I am so glad to be free of fvf( please don't start it late, just let it die) now can we get a full month between wd events. In fact if you would like to eliminate wd and fill it with more faction bosses, ltq, etc, I'd be happy as a lark. I think too many people getting burned out on events that require so much time. I see people retiring in record numbers. Wd was great earlier on, and the ltq portion of it makes it much more tedious.

Luuzer
11-08-2013, 01:41 PM
I am so glad to be free of fvf( please don't start it late, just let it die) now can we get a full month between wd events. In fact if you would like to eliminate wd and fill it with more faction bosses, ltq, etc, I'd be happy as a lark. I think too many people getting burned out on events that require so much time. I see people retiring in record numbers. Wd was great earlier on, and the ltq portion of it makes it much more tedious.

pvp was good, U just hit and go away, now I have to find targets to raid to waste my stamina that is coming back all the time and that is much harder to do :(

Speed ump
11-08-2013, 01:47 PM
I've gotten bored by raiding and attacks. Unless someone treads on my turf, I'm activating a boss, or I just want to piss someone off, I don't do much of it anymore.

CDR Shepard
11-08-2013, 08:15 PM
i see a few people have missed me. just pm me your game name and ill be happy to visit you and send you a warm friendly pirate message of love and understanding. better yet, tap me in the game so i dont have to spend all my time hunting, i am a very busy man after all. signing autographs, licensing agreements, bobbleheads, etc

I am still waiting on my signed bobblehead! Don't forget about us up-comers :)

Luuzer
11-08-2013, 09:26 PM
I've gotten bored by raiding and attacks. Unless someone treads on my turf, I'm activating a boss, or I just want to piss someone off, I don't do much of it anymore.

well I'm getting tired of it too. I used to waste all stamina all the time, never wanted to get it full but nowadays seems I dont care if stamina is full, so many people have quit, so few people left to raid (tired of rechecking those empty bases or no raidable building bases etc). And I've been playing 10,5 months...wonder what people are doing that play for 2 years :D

GorillaGuerilla
11-09-2013, 04:02 AM
I sure hope they will return, maybe just not every weekend!
I would love 4 weeks between WD events with a ToF+PvP in between...
Two other weekends should be epic boss and raid boss weekends... 😀

Elite Enforcer
11-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Please no more PVP. Rewards are terrible.

Luuzer
11-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Well, we lost another Eddie...no worries...he will be playing blackjack at Mandalay Bay
In the not too distant future. Yes, there are shills, pit bosses attempting to distract and
of course the hot chicks willing to do ANYTHING. Here is the deal...still a fair game unless
you are willing to progress your bet into a negative shoe and know NOTHING.
You people spending real money on a rigged game with shills, subsidized players and
inflationary units (that soon become worthless) not only know nothing but should be
institutionalized! FFP out.

so one ear and 5 fingers? :D

honest Abe
11-09-2013, 04:10 PM
For the record is like a Ferr tombstone if available. Lucite or etched glass is preferable.

stephen2013
11-09-2013, 11:35 PM
I was honestly surprised they didn't have a FvF, but you won't see me crying about it. Good riddance to those events. I hardly ever did pvp anyways, and I'm trying to avoid ranking up to general because then my BP will go to crap. No thanks Gree, keep your events.

JDub
11-10-2013, 12:24 AM
My faction required us to do the FvF. I never understood why. Like everyone says the rewards suck. I would use that time to raid for cash only. If I'm going to gain XP I might as well get something out of it. Even with people in my faction scoring well into the millions of points there was nothing to show for it in the end. I would just make sure there was at least 10 faction mates below me in points and call it good.

Area51z
11-13-2013, 06:12 PM
Hilarious....thanks for taking time out to chime in...:)

Sfritz1
11-14-2013, 06:42 AM
They don't need the FvF to scout teams, they can just hack everyone's account like they do to the box events. They can look into any of our accounts if they want too. GREE is still supporting them too by changing the Top 3 rewards because SUP didn't like the Top 3 prizes. We can all see who the favorites is!!!