PDA

View Full Version : High Risk?

CohibAA
11-08-2013, 09:38 AM
Anyone else seeing GREE/Funzio listed as high-risk in the Google Play store? Fellow syndicate members cannot purchase gold currently, because of a popup that comes up on their devices now.

Too many refunds in too short a time, maybe?

:confused:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2hzpoua.jpg

Sammo the Kid
11-08-2013, 09:50 AM
Wow. That escalated quickly.

Dipstik
11-08-2013, 09:53 AM
Just a hunch, but I'm guessing it wasn't the company that's high-risk, it's your order. Big spenders have been blocked by itunes as long as this game has existed because they flag certain purchases as potential fraud.

CohibAA
11-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Just a hunch, but I'm guessing it wasn't the company that's high-risk, it's your order. Big spenders have been blocked by itunes as long as this game has existed because they flag certain purchases as potential fraud.

I think you hit it. Others have confirmed purchases since this screenshot.

offline04
11-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Unf...it does not indicate the downfall, but it's more like a google play thing.

You need to update your google play account, address, phone number and so on, submit, and wait 48 hours for them to review your account, and unlock afterwards.

You not getting around the 48 h wait time, been there, done that.

Dutchie
11-08-2013, 11:51 PM
A case of Google's anti-fraud system kicking in. I have seen a couple of emails and screenshots doing the rounds on 3rd party chat apps. All rumours and good luck with that... I doubt you will get anywhere!

It has always been a case that if you are not happy with the game or GREE to stop playing! The game is a form of entertainment. If you went to the cinema and you saw a crap film, you are not going to get a refund from them are you now!!?? You made the decision to go and see the film and the same can be said for this game.

Killerkid
11-09-2013, 12:14 AM
Some number I heard were speaking of over 7000 refund requested on both Itune and Google play and it was in 1 day. Heard Itune and Apple were considering to take out Crime city of their respective store. All rumors no confirmation or official statement from Apple/Google or GREE.

Also some people I know did receive advice from the Itune store/Google play to do not buy gold. (only an advice)

Dutchie
11-09-2013, 12:23 AM
Standard advice. They are warning you that they will not refund you next time and any further purchases are at your own risk, so they have to give out this advice! However, I seriously doubt they will pull it from their respective stores. We have been here before so many times and nothing is going to change with GREE. That is clearly evident from the continuous debacle...

sl.aus
11-09-2013, 01:05 AM
If you went to the cinema and you saw a crap film, you are not going to get a refund from them are you now!!?? You made the decision to go and see the film and the same can be said for this game.

Understand what you are saying however if the cinema projector was repeatedly faulty and you were unable to watch that same crap film uninterrupted, it would be highly likely they would give you some sort of concession. Maybe a movie voucher for your next visit or even a refund under certain circumstances. Even better still, a large bucket of popcorn....

The comparison is flawed however, the cinema can't remove the sound and images from your head.

PureSin
11-15-2013, 01:43 PM
Payement taken, but no gold received? How would a business survive in the real world doing this?

PureSin
11-15-2013, 01:50 PM
Hmm, maybe Itunes or Google play store saw $8100 as a high risk purchase!