PDA

View Full Version : LMB Gree

AU Zubby
11-08-2013, 04:02 AM
Well after long consideration I have followed the trend of high spenders retiring from the game and have now retired myself!

After gree screwed us on several events lately, with most recent being the raid boss! And kickin us in the balls by screwing us on the new gold bonuses, that you can't get right! FYI, so many members have been shortchanged it's not even funny!!!
The most recent enjoyable experience for me is spending 3k gold on this case event and can't open the 10th case! But yet 4 others I know have spent 1600 gold and got all 10! No consistency again. But then again this is gree so what do I expect!!!!

This MSG will most likely get blocked and removed as gree don't like people publicly complaining about them! But I don't care! Ban me!

Gree, you are a bunch of idiots! You have a great game that has brought so many great people together! But your urge to piss us off see us all retiring! Who ever is controlling or making decisions on this game needs a fair kick in the ass and sacked for stupidity!!!!

Farewell to all those iv met on this journey! If u know me, u know where to find me!

Gree, LMB

Z

Also wanted to throw out a massive thanks to all members of DUS, SOA, DFA and LOC!!! I may have had differences within some of those teams but all is on the past! I hope the best for you all!!!!!

TZora
11-08-2013, 04:13 AM
what does LMB mean? is that what i think it is? :D

feel sorry to see another player leaving the game! but you'll definitely be better leaving this game behind. hope you never run into a screwed game like this .. ever!

good luck Zubby

AU Zubby
11-08-2013, 04:16 AM
I have to let gree work that out! Adds an elimate of suprise and laughter!

Dsnt worry any game that has grees name attached to it will never see my $$ again!

real badman
11-08-2013, 04:23 AM
Does LMB means LICK MY BALLS? :D oh please. GREE will bite them too. :p LOL. Your balls will get dirty. LMFAO!

marcus...
11-08-2013, 04:27 AM
LMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AU Zubby
11-08-2013, 04:29 AM
Well you nailed it!!! So gree get on ur knees!!! LMB

GU7 F4WK3S
11-08-2013, 04:59 AM
Congrats Zubby.

GravyTrain
11-08-2013, 05:04 AM
By far the best read in awhile! LOLOL

M.C.
11-08-2013, 05:36 AM
Congrats Zubby! Maybe not a black friday for GREE, but 1,3mn ip score have disappeared...well, you get what you give!

Truth Hurts Doesn't It
11-08-2013, 06:11 AM
I don't know you but congrats on winning the addiction! Enjoy your REAL life!!

mxz
11-08-2013, 06:57 AM
Ok when I petitioned for farewell threads to be reinstated I didn't mean to open it up to posters no ones heard of. Come on, people...focus.

Gothic Albino
11-08-2013, 07:02 AM
Ok when I petitioned for farewell threads to be reinstated I didn't mean to open it up to posters no ones heard of. Come on, people...focus.

Why so smug, fella?

Brendan
11-08-2013, 07:04 AM
Well you nailed it!!! So gree get on ur knees!!! LMB

Congrats Zubby, you've beaten the addiction and escaped the zoo that is Crime City run by GreeDy chimps!

GreeDy, after all the money he has spent the least you can do is now LICK HIS BALLS!

The Reaper
11-08-2013, 07:11 AM
Congrats Zubby on kicking it, best of luck to you!

cc thunder
11-08-2013, 07:16 AM
Good luck!

BigMoney
11-08-2013, 07:17 AM
You the man, Zubby. Was a pleasure getting to know you. I hope the "LMB" is still prominently displayed in your hood.

hobe
11-08-2013, 07:26 AM
Zubby is on of the greatest cc players I had the pleasure to war with. He obviously put up huge ip but also organized and handled intel like a pro. He will be sorely missed. Good luck zub

Dipstik
11-08-2013, 07:32 AM

Technically this is a "lick my balls" thread, not an "i quit" thread. And as Big Money pointed out, "I'm retiring" doesn't actually mean "I quit" anyway, so I think this thread is well within forum guidelines.

One spot closer!

SNEAKERJUNKY
11-08-2013, 07:56 AM

LHB, LMB. If you've never heard of (DFA)Zubby you're probably ranked low enough to LHB's.

p.s. EHAQ

Dipstik
11-08-2013, 08:02 AM
LHB, LMB. If you've never heard of (DFA)Zubby you're probably ranked low enough to LHB's.

Spending a lot of gold does not necessarily mean he's well known. I've never heard of the guy either.

mxz
11-08-2013, 08:11 AM
Technically this is a "lick my balls" thread, not an "i quit" thread. And as Big Money pointed out, "I'm retiring" doesn't actually mean "I quit" anyway, so I think this thread is well within forum guidelines.

One spot closer!Fair point. I suppose it comes down to mod interpretation of No I'm quitting posts applying only to thread titles, the content of the first post or all posts in any thread. It will be interesting to see what happens when they wake up.
LHB, LMB. If you've never heard of (DFA)Zubby you're probably ranked low enough to LHB's.Who are you?
#smug

SNEAKERJUNKY
11-08-2013, 08:28 AM
Spending a lot of gold does not necessarily mean he's well known. I've never heard of the guy either.

Dip, this game ONLY exists because of gold spenders.

SNEAKERJUNKY
11-08-2013, 08:31 AM
Who are you?
#smug

I'm a big deal... ask anyone. LMB

Dipstik
11-08-2013, 08:55 AM
Dip, this game ONLY exists because of gold spenders.

Swing and a miss.

Assault and Flattery
11-08-2013, 09:25 AM
I know what LMB means, and you still can't post "I quit" threads.