PDA

View Full Version : Game glitches becoming as bad as KA

LW okie
11-07-2013, 07:27 PM
This game is becoming unplayable for original iPad users. Unable to access certain maps, booted while attacking players. Fix this!

tiptondan1990
11-07-2013, 07:42 PM
My game sluggish to point not playable since had update for New event, hopefully be ok in a few hours time

Washa clothes
11-07-2013, 07:50 PM
This game is becoming unplayable for original iPad users. Unable to access certain maps, booted while attacking players. Fix this!

Been .sending support tickets about this for months now......all the say is delete and reinstall....what the point of having support if thats their answer to everything? Glad I'm not the only one that has these problems....

Sverige
11-08-2013, 12:28 AM
GREE please take a week without ANY event and fix this game, with all the glitches, bugs, stats going crazy, removals of items.....
People are leaving this game and I understand them. A game with bugs and glitches isn't something I want to spend money on also. Not only that people stopped buying gold, they are also getting their money back from google and apple, which by the way are thinking of removing the option to be able to pay through them, and classify CC as a malicious app.

Its getting serious now GREE, I don't want to see this game go down, so do whatever is necessary to fix it!