PDA

View Full Version : FIX... The... Lee... Durr... Boards... NOW

pb23
11-07-2013, 07:14 PM
So fed up with trying to manage a faction's performance when I can only view the top 4 on the leaderboard.

This is pathetic. Get your crap together Gree. Sick of asking NICELY every event. Take some of that effort you spend censoring players and put it towards fixing simple bugs in your game.

Thanks.

Blodiea
11-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Agree fully. I have to ask a member with a apple device to send me info. Hard to find the slackers

JCL
11-07-2013, 10:40 PM
You'll have to get PUN to ask. :/

Luuzer
11-08-2013, 12:31 AM
yeah, I dont know what I would do if I didnt have apple device to check things that are messed up on android :(

Richard79
11-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Come on Gree pull your finger out ya poo shoot and push a buttons sort this issue

ploop
11-08-2013, 02:56 AM
Come on Gree pull your finger out ya poo shoot and push a buttons sort this issue

lol yeah.!!!!

deathproof
11-08-2013, 04:35 AM
Agree with the constant difference between playing on ios or android. You make thousends of money from this game but wont fix a leaderboard or device differences. Sad!

Luuzer
11-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Agree with the constant difference between playing on ios or android. You make millions of money from this game but wont fix a leaderboard or device differences. Sad!

there, fixed it for ya :rolleyes::cool:

Tardavic
11-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Hey guys,

Just an update in regards to the leaderboard issue, our engineers are currently looking into this.

As soon as we have an update we will inform you as soon as we can. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we are looking into this.

Thanks!

lestat6009
11-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Agreed, this is becoming a real problem. I also can't see player stats unless I am an ally and go to their base. Please fix this as well on android Gree.

pb23
11-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Hey guys,

Just an update in regards to the leaderboard issue, our engineers are currently looking into this.

As soon as we have an update we will inform you as soon as we can. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we are looking into this.

Thanks!

I think hell just froze over. Thank you for the acknowledgement. Here's hoping your engineers can fix these basic issues in a timely manner.

Dirty Mind
11-08-2013, 07:05 PM
I think hell just froze over. Thank you for the acknowledgement. Here's hoping your engineers can fix these basic issues in a timely manner.

A timely manner passed a long time ago. we are headed into 'eventually' or 'maybe someday'. since its friday night and a holiday, we can expect nothing until a minimum 3 more days

pb23
11-08-2013, 07:25 PM
A timely manner passed a long time ago. we are headed into 'eventually' or 'maybe someday'. since its friday night and a holiday, we can expect nothing until a minimum 3 more days

Just nice to see a Developer response for once, rather than a ban for no reason lol.

Saying thanks for the communication basically :)

deathproof
11-11-2013, 07:15 AM
Great after trying to fix leaderboards my game just restarts when I check leaderboards now. Great improvement.