PDA

View Full Version : Missing all syndicate rewards from raid boss event

SAVIDA
11-07-2013, 02:51 PM
This is the massge i sent gree

I was out of town and after y'all's sever update y'all's system glitched and removed me from my current syn and you just got back and got back into the syndicate but you are missing all prizes for all of easy, normal, and up to 25 elite and they need to add those to your inventory ASAP

They answerd that they are aware and sorry for inconvinience.sent them this replay:

The email y'all just sent me had nothing to do with the issue I am having. Here is the issues I am having. I am in top 25 crime city rollers and I went out of town and raid boss event started and before I got back home to turn on my game and upload the weapons that they had received as a syndicate for completing easy, normal and up to 26 of elite the server glitched(during the server update) and removed me from the Syndicate which I am back in BUT I am missing all rewards from 1-20 easy, 1-22 normal and 1-26 elite. I need all those rewards added to mY inventory ASAP as it is not fair that y'all would do this. Thank you in advance.

They answerd again with irelevent answer, that the deleted the extra drops people got.

Im missing all the reward from completing the syndicate goals and they again answer that they deleted the extra drops and some more thing have nothing to do with what i wrote them, even more then this, one of their answers were about KA!!
I wrote them again the replay,in a way that they might understand, im missing rewards from syndicate goals! Not the one from individual dmg and etc,cagain, sent me the thread on forum where they post that they are deleting drops(again,the individual ones) and they are aware of the issues.
And i ask myself what do i need to do to get the prizes i deserve? The easy 1-20, normal 1-22 and elite 1-26, how can i tell them in a way which ill get back the rewards?

alex6789
11-07-2013, 10:48 PM
Geez-did this make anyone else's head hurt?

The_
11-07-2013, 11:02 PM
Geez-did this make anyone else's head hurt?
Kind of. On a serious note, you have to be logged in while still being in a syndicate to be credited the prizes. Based on your situation, it appears that your syndicate booted you while you were away, and thus you were not able to receive the prizes. Whether or not you've earned the prizes is quite obvious, but I highly doubt the system "accidentally" kicked you out of your syndicate. Good luck solving this issue.

hexie
11-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Shaka, when the walls fell.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgvyrvfXMu1qe4xl1o1_500.jpg

ILikeTheAbuse
11-08-2013, 12:59 AM
Shaka, when the walls fell.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgvyrvfXMu1qe4xl1o1_500.jpg

This guy knows what's up.

Roger Rabbit
11-08-2013, 01:12 AM
good luck with that - but do you deserve any of these prizes whitout doing anything?

SAVIDA
11-08-2013, 03:31 AM
good luck with that - but do you deserve any of these prizes whitout doing anything?
Awcorse i do, i wasn't home for one day so im suppost to lose all the prizes just because the game glitched?
By the way i wasnt booted,the minute someone wrote me he saw im out i was immideatly got,back in just without all the rewards. Lost about 300k raw stats and few good mods, total of atleast 500k boost which is pretty much big deal!

sonic_empire
11-08-2013, 03:59 AM
Is there in Gree ANY competent person? Today I yet again lost some stats (quick check of inventory..and ofc only Legendary weapons are missing)

Mod, can you ask people responsible for this mess and f... up what is going on, what next, and how they wanna fix that? Clearly sh.t hit the fan and someone has to clean this up.

Or you give us all green light to get refunds and become free players. No one is responding support tickets...clearly none of you care... your bosses are sitting and counting STOLEN money.

Nighteg
11-08-2013, 04:02 AM
Yeah, i keep losing stats every day too..

KingOW
11-08-2013, 04:23 AM
It's impossible to get a relevant answer and/or help from the support. Have tried many times, just bots answering. At this point I honestly think they just abandoned CC and left a few in the crew to keep up appearances to milk out some more cash from us before they shut it all down.

mistech
11-08-2013, 04:55 AM
We Are A Top 25 Team That Got Our Streak Ended Like Goodfellas On 7 Of 10 On Last level. Video Evidence that Shows We Double Killed Her In Damage But She Would Not Die. The Boss Then Escaped, Filed tickets And Killed Her 2 More Times In A Row Before End Of Event To Make Sure We Completed Goal.

No Response To Anyone From GREE And No Prize Yet! We Paid For The Vaults, Completed The Goals And A Glitch Caused Us Our Prize. Please Fix This.

Thank You.
SOA

Sorry In Here And Not NeW Thread But Need To Post It A Few More Times First To Start One.

SAVIDA
11-08-2013, 08:41 AM
It's impossible to get a relevant answer and/or help from the support. Have tried many times, just bots answering. At this point I honestly think they just abandoned CC and left a few in the crew to keep up appearances to milk out some more cash from us before they shut it all down.
Defently agree! The answeer they replay till now, about 4 , had nothing to do with what i wrote them!! Worthless !

Auxilium
11-08-2013, 09:51 AM
We Are A Top 25 Team That Got Our Streak Ended Like Goodfellas On 7 Of 10 On Last level. Video Evidence that Shows We Double Killed Her In Damage But She Would Not Die. The Boss Then Escaped, Filed tickets And Killed Her 2 More Times In A Row Before End Of Event To Make Sure We Completed Goal.

No Response To Anyone From GREE And No Prize Yet! We Paid For The Vaults, Completed The Goals And A Glitch Caused Us Our Prize. Please Fix This.

Thank You.
SOA

Sorry In Here And Not NeW Thread But Need To Post It A Few More Times First To Start One.

Wow! Extra Characters Just Because I Have To

SAVIDA
11-09-2013, 04:17 AM
In regards to the Raid Boss event issues, each player was intended to receive 1 item per successful kill/participation in the kill. We have taken steps to be certain that all items are now correct, and as result we are unable to provide a refund or extra items. We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration felt.

Regards,

CE

This is gree answer today!! What is so hard to under stand? Im missing all rewards from the syndicate goal which each member get nothing to do with the kills or paricipation ! Wow the people in there are so worthless!!

euroian
11-09-2013, 08:47 AM
yep I keep getting the same message. All I want is the demon rider I earned fairly and squarely

SAVIDA
11-09-2013, 11:48 AM
All i want is easy 1-20 normal 1-22 and elite 1-26 which i deserve ! So much stats are gone

SAVIDA
11-10-2013, 05:26 AM
Still no response from gree!I'm so pissed,more then a week !