PDA

View Full Version : PvP Event

Truth Hurts Doesn't It
11-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Gree,
I have a suggestion. It's been three days since Gree hasn't said anything about the lost time (due to maintenance), server crash or the large amount of players items being removed. How about canceling the PvP event this weekend? Give us a free crime city weekend!!

Dipstik
11-07-2013, 12:08 PM
ARGH! This post hurts Dipstik's BRAAAIIIIN!!!!

(also, first.)

Limerick
11-07-2013, 12:14 PM
How about permanently removing the PvP or make the prizes worth the effort

KemoKidd
11-07-2013, 12:47 PM

Or not having such a huge gap between prizes!

ant1greeny2
11-07-2013, 12:54 PM
What will we do all weekend!? :(
If they remove it atleast have another event instead!

Truth Hurts Doesn't It
11-07-2013, 01:46 PM
ARGH! This post hurts Dipstik's BRAAAIIIIN!!!!

(also, first.)

Does it feel like a brain freeze?

I agree on both.

What will we do all weekend!? :(
If they remove it atleast have another event instead!

No, none at all! Enjoy your real life not your artificial one!

Sverige
11-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Why do you think its a PvP this weekend?

Bovus Rouge
11-07-2013, 01:53 PM
I always liked PVP events.
They don't take up much time, and they don't require a lot of syndicate coordination.
I think they key is to not overdue it. Play in the events you enjoy and don't sweat the others.

-Bovus

Why do you think its a PvP this weekend?

Sverige
11-07-2013, 02:16 PM
It can be any other event, why do you guys think its a pvp?

Truth Hurts Doesn't It
11-07-2013, 02:27 PM
It can be any other event, why do you guys think its a pvp?

We always have at least one pvp event between wars. Also there's nothing else going on this weekend except for the Deadly Deal case event.

Drew's Crew
11-07-2013, 02:31 PM
No, none at all! Enjoy your real life not your artificial one![/QUOTE]

Damn. That means I have to talk to my husband.

Truth Hurts Doesn't It
11-07-2013, 02:34 PM
No, none at all! Enjoy your real life not your artificial one!

Damn. That means I have to talk to my husband.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Sorry to hear that. Lol

Drew's Crew
11-07-2013, 02:47 PM
Damn. That means I have to talk to my husband.

Lol. Sorry to hear that. Lol[/QUOTE]

You and me both.

Asvaldr
11-07-2013, 04:36 PM

Yeah, I agreed. It makes no sense to spend all that time for some puny prizes. Maybe some will be thankful for stats deflation. But those are the ones who are not really doing the event anyway. And this time around, unless the prizes make more sense, I don't think there will be that many wasting their time like they used to in the past.

Electrify
11-07-2013, 04:58 PM
since all this stat inflation bs has started im willing to place a 100$ itunes google play card that the stats for pvp have been increased

kimberleyj
11-07-2013, 05:11 PM
We always have at least one pvp event between wars. Also there's nothing else going on this weekend except for the Deadly Deal case event.

we have another ltq coming up . it might be another sltq.

varman
11-07-2013, 06:29 PM
i like PvP events. good chance to get bricks for hideouts

real badman
11-07-2013, 07:57 PM
I think pvp's will have inflated weapons aswell. :)

cc thunder
11-07-2013, 08:14 PM
How about permanently removing the PvP or make the prizes worth the effort+1 PvP is a pain in the butt. especially if you have decent stats its so hard to find a good target

Truth Hurts Doesn't It
11-08-2013, 06:05 AM
Anyone from Gree going to answering my suggestion.....I guess not! Here comes a pvp this weekend!

Yoshijai
11-08-2013, 06:52 AM
With all the events having stat inflation so far then next pvp should be better prizes , hopefully not so i can skip it and enjoy my weekend.

Truth Hurts Doesn't It
11-08-2013, 10:39 AM
With all the events having stat inflation so far then next pvp should be better prizes , hopefully not so i can skip it and enjoy my weekend.

You're probably right! The pvp event is the only event left that the stats aren't inflated until today!

Idiokus
11-08-2013, 11:42 AM
I'm not a bit excited about PVP event ...after their number with Raid Boss removing units that were paid for supposedly randomly removed ...funny it was all the legendary that were removed. Letting clients spend then remove items?!!! I lost over 1.4 mil in stats there were no double units handed out to me! Don't care if stats are killer for PVP ...ALL of their events have issues! Been playing for a long time ..not one event goes by that it is not full of bugs and glitches! Oh and no point in bothering with support team...what support?!! So this weekend don't care what Gree comes up with for event!
But I wouldn't be surprised if they boosts stats up for PVP ...just be aware they can take back units with no valid reasons!
Funny...they state they can't hand out units after event if one has had issues...even if they were at fault. Yet they can remove units...and Apple tells you only developer can hand out units! Hmmmmm ...really??? Gree can hand out units they have done it in past. But they don't consider it their fault if for example you are on boss 99 but can't log in because of server problems and bugs ...so ya can't log in to kill boss you have been spending gold from the start of event. Then event just disappeared...so ya didn't kill last boss needed to complete quest! All greedy says you didn't finish event ticket closed! Yep...

offline04
11-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Darn, no PVP!!! Would have been nice after last weekends disaster...

Or did it start, and I haven't gotten it yet?

Ryno777
11-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Looks like Gree took your suggestion and cancelled the pvp for this weekend.

Hope we have one.

Steve1302
11-08-2013, 02:48 PM
was all set to buy some gold for the PvP, dont look like we having one now, my best event too :(

thanks gree for saving me some money

Deadwater
11-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Gree better not have cancelled a weekend event again because of a bunch of cry babies.....

Steve1302
11-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Gree better not have cancelled a weekend event again because of a bunch of cry babies.....

+1 look forward to weekend events..

Steve1302
11-08-2013, 03:30 PM

+1 look forward to weekend events..

kingofwale
11-08-2013, 06:11 PM
I don't care if they have an event or not. I just wish they can make it clear so people can plan their weekend

Island Life
11-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Gree,
I have a suggestion. It's been three days since Gree hasn't said anything about the lost time (due to maintenance), server crash or the large amount of players items being removed. How about canceling the PvP event this weekend? Give us a free crime city weekend!!

Sorry to post in your thread, but first time posting for me.

I just have a suggestion for GREE. First off I just started playing about 2 months ago and thoroughly enjoy the game as well as the people that I have met. I am a free player as my financial status does not give me the ability to be able to purchase gold. And knowing myself if I was in a better position I probably would purchase gold as I know I am not a patient person all the time.

That being said I have spent the last 25 years of my professional life in costumer service and this last issue with the raid boss event brought several issues to light.

You did a great job informing everyone of a pending issue that was happening during the event. The decision to remove the items from people's inventory was, in my opinion, was the worst thing you could have done. The issue was not the fault of the consumer, so why create an issue with your consumers. As any company that is in the service industry take responsibility for the problem. In my opinion what should have occurred is a statement from you to the effect of, "We at GREE have noticed an issue in the current raid boss event in CC which is giving additional prizes to some of the players. We are working on how to correct this problem so that it does not occur in future events. Meanwhile please enjoy the extra prize drops during the current event. Thank you for your continued support of CC. "

Now don't get me wrong, there would still be some players out there that would probably still complain about that decision as well, but there would be far fewer customer service complaints. Not following that course of action has caused a flurry of complaints and very frustrated consumers. I would have to guess that there are hundreds of CC players that are requesting/demanding a refund of vault purchases. I certainly don't blame them at all. Do remember you are selling a non tangible product, they don't receive anything that they can put their hands on. Now you have created yourselves an tremendous amount of extra work and hassle dealing with all of the refund requests. Not to mention all the revenue, what keeps you profitable.

Next time you have an issue like this I urged you to take a step back and see what your decision could do to your customer base. Remember these items that we're dropping we're imaginary, that's right imaginary. How does something that does not exist and COSTS YOU NOTHING, hurt your bottom line? It doesn't, so why hurt your consumer?

Remember I don't spend real money in the game so this issue did not affect me at all, other then losing some stats.

I hope my comments are heard for future issues in the game so that the CC community continues to grow and continues to enjoy the game.