PDA

View Full Version : Iroc26- Top 150 Guild Recruiting

AnObesePenguin
11-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Hi

We are a comfy and chatty guild, with 100% dedicated active players. Once you're in you will tend to stay here! We currently have 5 open spots. We also have mini's to move out if necessary. If you have a small group that would like to merge with us we can negotiate the number of openings.

What's in it for you?

Most importantly, a lot of units to grow in stats. We manage to complete every guild quest, boosting all member's stats (all except for latest heroic raid bosses). As we all contribute our fair share, it always works out well. We're in alliance with several guilds from which we benefit greatly in war and quests.
Also, we have some great bonuses to help you build your kingdom, complete quests, or regenerate quicker in war. In war we ended up in the top 150 several times now, nearly reaching top 100.

Casualty Rate: -19%
Health Regen Time:-14%
Upgrade Cost: -23%
Building Upgrade Time: -23%
Guild Member Increase: +28

Requirements

We have some very easy minimum requirements, to make it fair for the rest of us. Every last one of us participates in such a way. Except for when we're climbing a mountain, sailing the sea, getting married during battle... A real life is out there, just share it and we'll be happy to keep you around.

- Decent stats to compete at our level (most of us have AD/LVL >20k)
- 20k CP or more in war
- 300k gold entrance fee
- 350k gold or more per week
- A sign of activity in guild quests (chat, guild points, ...)
- Joining us on groupme (chat) for war strategies and whatnot
- Gems are a plus, but we accept active free players as well.

Interested? PM me, or try knocking on our door: guild id 854091488.

Angharod
11-12-2013, 06:29 PM
Iroc26 is a top 150 guild??? No wonder you guys kick our cans every time we come up against you. Ours (Knights of Destruction) is only top 500. :) I guess I should just be proud I can score points off some of your members (probably because my attack is lvl x 18.5k, which is close to normal for you guys).