PDA

View Full Version : Prize for $2k tier

Hodgy83
11-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Hey guys,

I remember GREE stating that if you qualified for the 2k bonus tier they would give you 20k gold and an item. Any idea what that item was? i have my gold but noticed no increase in my stats.

Thanks!

cc thunder
11-07-2013, 08:51 AM
Hey guys,

I remember GREE stating that if you qualified for the 2k bonus tier they would give you 20k gold and an item. Any idea what that item was? i have my gold but noticed no increase in my stats.

Thanks! the item you get is self respect, it's free for not spending any gold

Sammo the Kid
11-07-2013, 08:56 AM
the item you get is self respect, it's free for not spending any gold

http://img.pandawhale.com/36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJkI.gif

The_
11-07-2013, 09:22 AM
I'm not a gold spender, but people keep forgetting that the gold spenders are keeping the crime city staff paid and servers up. Good luck getting your issue resolved.

Sammo the Kid
11-07-2013, 09:33 AM
I'm not a gold spender, but people keep forgetting that the gold spenders are keeping the crime city staff paid and servers up. Good luck getting your issue resolved.

I hear where you're coming from and ultimately you're right. That said, sometimes a company needs to remember that it is offering a service to customers.

Gree will get money from me again. Hopefully when they've strung a few successful events together without major issues.

The_
11-07-2013, 09:40 AM
I hear where you're coming from and ultimately you're right. That said, sometimes a company needs to remember that it is offering a service to customers.

Gree will get money from me again. Hopefully when they've strung a few successful events together without major issues.
Agreed. The gree gods need to adopt Harding's slogan "Return to Normalcy." Too much drama nowadays.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
11-07-2013, 09:56 AM

Now thats funny.....

Hodgy83
11-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Can any gold players confirm the reward for any of the tiers?

Coldjoey
11-07-2013, 11:05 AM
Can any gold players confirm the reward for any of the tiers?its an item equal to a create item.

Hodgy83
11-07-2013, 11:07 AM
thank you
more characters