PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having issues upgrading buildings?

dredogg14
11-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Is anyone else having this issue? For the last 24 hours I can't upgrade any buildings and get a server error each time I try, despite the rest of the game working fine, so I am falling behind in LE event. Hoping this just isn't me. Sent a ticket in this AM but haven't heard back yet.

dredogg14
11-07-2013, 08:38 AM
by the way, I am on iOS

SGT Rud
11-07-2013, 08:46 AM
So you are way overvault huh. What level are you, whats your def, and level and allies please? Joking.

Im IOS as well, and just began an upgrade a few hours ago with no issue.

dredogg14
11-07-2013, 09:04 AM
So you are way overvault huh. What level are you, whats your def, and level and allies please? Joking.

Im IOS as well, and just began an upgrade a few hours ago with no issue.

Ok maybe isolated to me then. Level 107, 497 allies and 9.5 mm defense. Come grab as much cash as you want :)

Arc Burn
11-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Ok maybe isolated to me then. Level 107, 497 allies and 9.5 mm defense. Come grab as much cash as you want :)

Got excited when I saw you were only one level ahead of me. Then i saw your defense.....

dredogg14
11-07-2013, 09:35 AM
Got excited when I saw you were only one level ahead of me. Then i saw your defense.....

Hahaha. Sorry to ruin the fun. Not many good targets around us unfortunately

Ghost-12
11-07-2013, 09:43 AM
Lmao! I was like is he really posting his info for others to find him? THEN I was GOD Dmnmnm DA def! hahahah.

dredogg14
11-07-2013, 09:45 AM
Anyone else having this issue though?

sraghav42
11-07-2013, 10:01 AM
I also had the same issue. When i clicked the upgrade it says server error, but I noticed that my money in vault decreased . When I restarted the game the building was upgrading, I think its just a glitch.
Btw I am also close to your level , will be away from your base..

Tardavic
11-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Hey guys,

We very much appreciate you reporting this issue to us, and wanted to inform you that our engineers have been looking into it.

The server error you are receiving has been acknowledged and should be fixed in the next client update.
We will gladly provide any further updates when we can.

Thanks!

dredogg14
11-07-2013, 12:46 PM
I also had the same issue. When i clicked the upgrade it says server error, but I noticed that my money in vault decreased . When I restarted the game the building was upgrading, I think its just a glitch.
Btw I am also close to your level , will be away from your base..

Thanks. tried restarting though and nothing. Even tried deleting the app and reinstalling, nothing either. Frustrating

dredogg14
11-07-2013, 12:47 PM
Hey guys,

We very much appreciate you reporting this issue to us, and wanted to inform you that our engineers have been looking into it.

The server error you are receiving has been acknowledged and should be fixed in the next client update.
We will gladly provide any further updates when we can.

Thanks!

Thanks for the update, but what about the fact that I am now behind in the LE building by at least a day, if not more. Happy to address via PM if easier.

dredogg14
11-07-2013, 01:38 PM
bump for others input

La La594
11-07-2013, 03:23 PM
I put a ticket into day havent been able to buy dry doc but everything else I can sever error but I see there on it :)

Tardavic
11-07-2013, 03:48 PM
I put a ticket into day havent been able to buy dry doc but everything else I can sever error but I see there on it :)

We are aware of the server error concerning the placement of the Dry Dock.

Our engineers have already addressed this and should have it fixed in the next update.

Thanks!

TheDanimal
11-07-2013, 04:07 PM

Our engineers have already addressed this and should have it fixed in the next update.

Thanks!
COMMUNICATION! See? & now everyone is informed & aware of what's happening. Simple! Thanks Tardavic, more of your coworkers should take after your example.

La La594
11-07-2013, 04:54 PM

Thanks!

Thank you for the response, much apperciated