PDA

View Full Version : TapJoy Videos - Jack-in-the-Box - Late Night Stoner Menu - Ummm Ummm Good!

Mcdoc
11-07-2013, 03:43 AM
Let me start off by saying: I'm not a stoner - I just eat like one!

That being the case - I've laughed at my share of Jack-in-the-Box (JIB) Stoner Videos - and because of TapJoy - I was informed about the crazy stoner food combinations they offer after 9pm.

I was just out for a 3am Walmart (ITunes Card) run when the munchies hit me as I drove past a JIB. Once before I had the "Grilled Cheesey Stack Burger" box and while it was delicious - the 2 Tacos and "halvsies" (half fries / Curley fries) were too much for even me to munch down.

Tonight - however - I was tempted to try the Brunch Burger - and - OMG - freakin Delicious!

They took a regular cheeseburger - threw on an egg - hash browns - bacon - and WoW oh Wow!

I'm just sharing this with you because I would hate to think you missed such an oral orgasmic taste bud treat because no one took the time to tell you about it.

And for the one who can't resist posting : "this is in the wrong place" - well - this is the only place I read - so these are the folks I choose to share with - read it and move on :)

For everyone else - you're welcome - and when you're ordering at the drive-thru at 3am - tell them McDoc sent you - LoL

Arc Burn
11-07-2013, 04:59 AM
why am I now hungry....

Mcdoc
11-07-2013, 05:14 AM
why am I now hungry....Are you saying you have the "munchies" - LoL

Sal T Iguana
11-07-2013, 05:38 AM
Sounds delicious can I get it without bacon? I'm not allowed to eat the pig oink oink.

Arc Burn
11-07-2013, 05:57 AM
Are you saying you have the "munchies" - LoL

haha not exactly...I was eating my bagel as I read that and it just seemed so inadequate in comparison...

Agent Orange
11-07-2013, 09:19 AM
You know you really want one of these...

At Dangerous Dan's Diner in Toronto, and yes I've had one and was the only one at work to finish it!

Quadruple C
"Collosal Colon Clogger Combo"
24oz burger served with a quarter pound of cheese, a quarter pound of bacon, and 2 fried eggs. Also comes with a large shake and a small poutine.
Only $ 24.45

BIG BAD BOSS
11-07-2013, 09:36 AM
Sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen. Whatever floats your boat....or in this case sinks your ship.

mickymacirl
11-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Goto bed you crazy person!

Mcdoc
11-07-2013, 10:35 AM
Goto bed you crazy person!I did go to bed at my normal 4:30 am - now I'm up at my normal 10:30 - LoL