PDA

View Full Version : STILL NO STAT DISPLAY! (android)

Kimm
11-07-2013, 02:54 AM
Gree don't you think it's time to fix that by now!?
Myself and a lot of faction members are still not able to see stats from potential new recruits.
Really starts to bug me Now since it's been almost 2 weeks since this issue started.

ash.dew
11-07-2013, 02:57 AM
Ohhhh that really sucks. GREE says Dutch Marines needs to spend little more money. :D

Gree don't you think it's time to fix that by now!?
Myself and a lot of faction members are still not able to see stats from potential new recruits.
Really starts to bug me Now since it's been almost 2 weeks since this issue started.

Kimm
11-07-2013, 05:51 AM
Lol trust me, we spend enough.

Sal T Iguana
11-07-2013, 06:27 AM
How about Gree finally decides to fix the invisible LE buildings on some androids! I have no problem with my Samsung but it's the other 3 HTC Evo's I have which I cannot see any LE buildings. It allows me to purchase them but how can I upgrade them if I can't see them!

Luuzer
11-07-2013, 11:32 AM

thats the problem, U already spend enough, it means Ur happy with it ;)

Tardavic
11-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Hey guys,

Just a quick update regarding the inability to view other player's stats from new recruits.

Our engineers are still looking into this, but should have a fix for this soon.

We will try and keep you guys updated.

In regards to the invisible LE buildings, please refer to the following thread for any updates.

Thanks!

Kimm
11-08-2013, 12:22 AM
Hey guys,

Just a quick update regarding the inability to view other player's stats from new recruits.

Our engineers are still looking into this, but should have a fix for this soon.

We will try and keep you guys updated.

In regards to the invisible LE buildings, please refer to the following thread for any updates.

Thanks!

Thanks for the response Tardavic. Hope the fix will find the game soon..

ash.dew
11-08-2013, 12:59 AM
Seems like you're right! Finally someone showed up from GREE to get your issue fixed. Well I think once you get it fixed. You need to double your spending else they will screw up the fix again. :D

Kimm
11-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Seems like you're right! Finally someone showed up from GREE to get your issue fixed. Well I think once you get it fixed. You need to double your spending else they will screw up the fix again. :D

Lol don't feed people bad ideas.

deicide
11-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Also, when pressing the "?" key in the faction goals to see how many players done it already, it doesn't show all members but shows some of them multiple times rather than the true list of whos done it, that needs fixing also!

ash.dew
11-08-2013, 02:49 AM
I don't feed bad ideas LAMO GREE has fed me instead :D :D :D

Lol don't feed people bad ideas.

Luuzer
11-08-2013, 09:53 AM
Also, when pressing the "?" key in the faction goals to see how many players done it already, it doesn't show all members but shows some of them multiple times rather than the true list of whos done it, that needs fixing also!

yeah, its and android bug been there for months :(

Kimm
11-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Yep... All Android issues.........

Kimm
11-08-2013, 10:11 AM
I don't feed bad ideas LAMO GREE has fed me instead :D :D :D

Lol carefull. Only constructive........... ;)

Tardavic
11-08-2013, 01:27 PM
yeah, its and android bug been there for months :(

Hey guys,

Another thread has been started regarding this and has been updated with the latest information.

We are looking into this and hope to have a fix out soon!

Kimm
11-13-2013, 04:12 AM
Bump... Still no fix

Bndawgs
11-13-2013, 07:32 AM
Fix the glitch. Fix the glitch.

Tardavic
11-13-2013, 11:45 AM
A quick update guys.

For the issue where you are not able to view the stats of prospective rivals, this should be fixed in the next update. We will try and keep you posted of any further updates!

Kimm
11-13-2013, 01:11 PM
A quick update guys.

For the issue where you are not able to view the stats of prospective rivals, this should be fixed in the next update. We will try and keep you posted of any further updates!

Okay great! And when we can expect that update :) ?

Tardavic
11-13-2013, 01:18 PM
The anticipated date for this update should be sometime later this week, but we will be sure to keep you posted!

Thief
11-13-2013, 01:21 PM
The anticipated date for this update should be sometime later this week, but we will be sure to keep you posted!

YAY! I can finally find my units again when they go into the black hole known as my inventory.