PDA

View Full Version : EPIC BOSS CONTEST-Submit Your Awesome Ideas Before December 5th!

SnapOpera
11-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Hello everyone!

We are holding an Epic Boss contest for Kingdom Age.

Get as clever as you like and submit your best ideas to this thread.

Feel free to write up a cool back story to support your idea. Images/drawings are also accepted!

Deadline for submissions: December 5th

Winner will be announced December 12th.

Winner gets the epic boss prize, and 500 gems!

Voxker
11-06-2013, 06:44 PM
only 500 lol

Shatai
11-06-2013, 06:58 PM
500 gems might not seem like a huge amount, but getting TK without having to go through that final level would have been nice, so I'll run with this.

One question, for clarity's sake - by "best ideas", can we assume one person can submit multiple entries? Because I have a satirical idea which would be fun to write up and that I'm sure wouldn't win, but I don't want to waste time on it if we can only do one per person.

Ithilithiel
11-06-2013, 09:55 PM
I will suggest to have Bahamut - the elder wyrm as the next epic boss!

I have been waiting too long for some truly epic dragon designs and honestly, what's more sexier than a dragon?

We have been having so far for epic bosses, people riding on lizards, turtles and - a cross lady with a bad hair day!

Let the dragons reign again!

Ithilithiel
11-06-2013, 10:05 PM
I will suggest to have Bahamut - the elder wyrm as the next epic boss!

I have been waiting too long for some truly epic dragon designs and honestly, what's more sexier than a dragon?

We have been having so far for epic bosses, people riding on lizards, turtles and - a cross lady with a bad hair day!

Let the dragons reign again!

Deep within the deepest bowels of the earth, an elder wyrm slept, Mornenion Locien in ancient tongues, bahumut to others - ancient in years, vast in magicks ... Heroes and wars never to disturb its deep slumber... While kingdoms raised and fell about, wars were fought , so terrible that they split the skies and littered the earth with carrion , still he slept... Stories, faded to legends and from legends to ignominy, then nothingness...

Yet the world will tremble, the gods shall fall and darkness reign when he once again takes to the skies ...

Lys
11-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Gemello ( derived from rough Latin "twin," noun, and then a bit of twisting from there), the Twin Headed Terror (Two headed dragon)

Background
This abomination of nature is spoken of only in hushed whispers and bard's tales in backwater taverns. Legends claim he is the reason nothing green no longer grows within the Blighted Woods, the cause of the shipwrecks of Shipwreck Cove... Each tale told is wide spanning, but in the end the results are the same. Devastation on a catastrophic level. Simply to speak its name is to bring ill fortune.

The Beast, as it is referred to in order to avoid speaking its true name, went below ground to slumber after a great culling of mankind long ago. However, as man and his allies have pushed out beyond their prior borders, they have lit the fuse of this ticking time bomb. Now, you heroes must stop it before it can engulf the kingdoms in death and destruction once more.

Appearance
Now that I feel a little dirty for creating a short blurb for the bio (RP muscles, D&D muscles... talk about some stuff that's lain unused for years...) I picture this to be akin to a black dragon from the Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual. Big, nasty, vicious, and all around only good for one thing. Destruction. The heads are similar to that of a hydra, as in they have their own necks, but the rest of the body is the same as a normal dragon. I'd also picture it to be the opposite of sleek. Spikes on its spine. Multiple horns on its head. Anything to add to a fierce visage that screams death to any who dare get in its path. A true, iconic old school dragon.

Kinda how I image the overall look to be, just with, y'know, two heads and all. Also, less of the fin look and more of the dangerous spiny look.

I'd elaborate on this a bit more, but it's well after midnight. Might come back and edit to clean things up and further elaborate. Feel free to let me know how [corny] this is.

-Lys

It's all a dream
11-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Hello everyone!

We are holding an Epic Boss contest for Kingdom Age.

Get as clever as you like and submit your best ideas to this thread.

Feel free to write up a cool back story to support your idea. Images/drawings are also accepted!

Deadline for submissions: December 5th

Winner will be announced December 12th.

Winner gets the epic boss prize, and 500 gems!

how about the president of Gree :p

King Ben
11-07-2013, 01:38 AM
Say there are 30 stages. At every fifth (or like) stages, the boss can only be killed if X number of guild members tap on the strike button within a time difference of 1 second. The X number will progressively increase but perhaps the final stage is like 15 players (please, not more to consider smaller guild and time difference). Calls for coordination and communication (sync the time and like). By not just tapping away it brings some fun back. Caveat being from a system perspective not sure if this is doable.

Lys
11-07-2013, 01:44 AM
Say there are 30 stages. At every fifth (or like) stages, the boss can only be killed if X number of guild members tap on the strike button within a time difference of 1 second. The X number will progressively increase but perhaps the final stage is like 15 players (please, not more to consider smaller guild and time difference). Calls for coordination and communication (sync the time and like). By not just tapping away it brings some fun back. Caveat being from a system perspective not sure if this is doable.

Ben, this is the Epic Boss, not the Raid Boss. Therefore, even if there is a guild portion, the performance is purely individually based.

Plus, truthfully... asking for something that'll further complicate and frustrate so many people? Are you a masochist, or do you just enjoy hearing the whining and noise of the masses? (I'm pretty certain you said that with sarcasm, but just in case...)

King Ben
11-07-2013, 02:05 AM
You're right, my bad, confused with raid boss. On the idea, I thought it's fun but we can have differing views. Cheers !!!

Ben, this is the Epic Boss, not the Raid Boss. Therefore, even if there is a guild portion, the performance is purely individually based.

Plus, truthfully... asking for something that'll further complicate and frustrate so many people? Are you a masochist, or do you just enjoy hearing the whining and noise of the masses? (I'm pretty certain you said that with sarcasm, but just in case...)

Aronius
11-07-2013, 05:57 AM
Cthulhu .... Need I say more

Nissen
11-07-2013, 06:26 AM
And evil satanclaus Thad comes out in winter and steels kids to sadesfies his great hunger, ore to work as slaves in his evil toy faktory. He Can have a hole crue of evil hensmen , bat**** evil slavedriving elvs , a ***** of an evil wife , and a crule Looking sled pulled by a nasty Looking hogs, ore picock. Him being so evil he also a great cowert so hi has almost no attack skilles but a huge defensiv skill , like maybe 150k ore so

SanMiguel
11-07-2013, 07:15 AM
The dragon Níðhöggr escapes from being trapped within the roots of Ygdrassill, the world tree. After spending thousands of years being held captive by, well a tree, he's a bit cross. The Kingdoms have united to slay this nuisance before he burninates every tree in sight (thus ruining Christmas).

SnapOpera
11-07-2013, 11:55 AM
500 gems might not seem like a huge amount, but getting TK without having to go through that final level would have been nice, so I'll run with this.

One question, for clarity's sake - by "best ideas", can we assume one person can submit multiple entries? Because I have a satirical idea which would be fun to write up and that I'm sure wouldn't win, but I don't want to waste time on it if we can only do one per person.

Hiya Shatai!

Yes, one person can submit multiple entries. I'll try to fine tune the contest in a post edit a little later on today---good question! Feel free to bring on the satire, I know I personally would appreciate it. :)

-Snap

Lys
11-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Hiya Shatai!

Yes, one person can submit multiple entries. I'll try to fine tune the contest in a post edit a little later on today---good question! Feel free to bring on the satire, I know I personally would appreciate it. :)

-Snap
Snap, if you are capable of divulging the information, it would really be nice to know the locale of the war this boss event is leading up to, so that we might theme the backstory towards it a bit more. World-spanning threats are fun and all, but it might be fun to weave something for a very specific location.

Thanks,
Lys

SnapOpera
11-07-2013, 12:48 PM
Cthulhu .... Need I say more

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2MU2nTFQsGY/Trah8FK9U_I/AAAAAAAAAuA/gJr-Fez38Iw/s1600/cthulhu4prez-preview1.png

cheetah
11-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Gangreanus the dark elf. Lord of the wicked elves of the south. Jolly old st mickalaus' most evil rival.
Rides high on his forest wargs slaugjtering everything in his path.

As epic boss

Raid boss grinchufur. A hobgoblin who raids and pilfers villages on the outskirts of southern hemisphere.

Ght200
11-07-2013, 05:23 PM
How about when you finish the event by killing the final Epic Boss, it divulges a great secret: the official rankings list from the previous war.

Shluggy
11-07-2013, 08:29 PM
How about when you finish the event by killing the final Epic Boss, it divulges a great secret: the official rankings list from the previous war.

LMAO! Love it!! Yeah, I can't believe this is going on when the last war still isn't complete. Next war is only about 15 hours away!

WE WANT THE RANKINGS!
WE WANT THE RANKINGS!

Rastlin
11-07-2013, 08:45 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2MU2nTFQsGY/Trah8FK9U_I/AAAAAAAAAuA/gJr-Fez38Iw/s1600/cthulhu4prez-preview1.png
LOL that was good!

Rastlin
11-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Ok, here is mine... Very simple.... Kill the Great Rastlin... Of course the Top Unit is named Rastlin, and for Art work looks just like my character (PM me for my ID if you need it for when you create the unit). I expect this should win, and I will wait for confirmation.

DavidtheBoo
11-07-2013, 11:52 PM
Banana - The Dragon ruler.
Looks like a yellowish dragon and the top prize is called Banana.

DavidtheBoo
11-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Apple pie Witch
A tricky witch who will give you poisonous apple pie

DavidtheBoo
11-08-2013, 12:02 AM
Boo - The Spooky Ghost
And this is quite obvious

Person
11-08-2013, 11:15 AM
In the Netherlands we have a children festival called Sinterklaas, a guy with a long beard and a sceptre, who has black helpers. Some small minded people in the UN (yes, the UNITED NATIONS) believe this teaches our kids slavery is good. Virtually no one in the Netherlands understands it, because its mainly a festival in which the children get presents, it has nothing to do with slavery. Because of this, i would suggest Sinterklaas as a raidboss, with the final prize the guy in red himself, and as prizes in between some of his helpers, the "black pete's" (literal translation).

more info on Sinterklaas: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas

other possible prizes could be his 2 different means of transportation (a steamboat and a white horse), or, if you want a darker boss, inspiration could be drawn from the horrorlike movie "Sint" (released as "Saint Nick" in the US)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sint

edit: another reason why i thought of this was the closing date, December 5th is Pakjesavond (the night children get their presents) in the Netherlands :)

MindMachine
11-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Magaul,The Sarimanok Bird-a magical, mythical bird who brings good luck to anyone who are able to catch it. A Sarimanok known as Magaul is associated with the legend of Malakas and Maganda.

Since I am from the Philippines,gonna represent this one..And somehow an important mythical creature to us since its the mythical bird that brought upon the origin of mankind in the Philippines by pecking the bamboo where Malakas and Maganda were born,our ancient ancestor..

And I've never seen an epic boss that somehow is a mythical flying creature..😊

CowsofChaos
11-08-2013, 05:17 PM
Chaotic Cow (or Bull) and his evil Herd
Power Ranger Villian - collect all the Power Rangers to receive Mega ranger for a boost.
Mad Scientist - collect 9 of his special zombies.
The Grinch - for Christmas themed.
Mole people and their king.
That dragon thats been the cover page for this game for years.

-Minion-
11-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Cross-breed Asian Jungle

Panda-Tiger
Elephant-Monkey

Cross-breed Asia-Pacific Jungle

Kangaroo-Dingo
Tazmanian Devil-Koala

Cross-breed Arctic

Wolf-Bear

Id: 325-365-979

Ravinslady
11-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Ahegia is a fearsome beast with a wide chest resembling a solid gray wall and penetrating eyes balanced between two massive horns. He's known as a Hessar's Gargoyle easily distinguishable from the more common greayleather gargoyle. Hessar's are larger, more aggressive, and have horns that aren't found on othe gargoyles, and he's also far more intelligent. Supporting a wing span of 8 to 12 feet at full growth, a Hessar can be a fearsome (and fatal) sighting.

Unfortunately this tale is a rather despondent story. He had reached his naming, the last thing to occur between Gargoyle pups and the mothers before leaving the den. It was a name worthy of a gargoyle, Ahegia, meaning he who fights. The excitement of all the pups as they left home to find their own hunting grounds was infectious and the forbearing female gave them a good natured cuff to keep them in line. They came across a lynx hunting and Ahegia placed himself between his siblings and the cat, then lunged as the cat hissed. The mother came winging over from a cliff where she was hunting breakfast and quickly drove the cat away, but not before Ahegia was wounded. Smelling of sweat, fear, and blood, he was driven back by the others until they moved on, leaving poor Ahegia alone and vulnerable. He sat on his haunches giving off soft howls of despair.

bigex123
11-09-2013, 04:14 AM
Since christmas would be close to this epic boss. Why not a Santa dragon? This game is a kingdom game and all kingdoms have dragons. And Santa is what Christmas is all about. So let's do a Santa dragon for the final prize. The link for two pics. Gree u pic the one u like more

I think the first one is better tho

Badger165
11-09-2013, 03:32 PM
The decades of battles have drenched the ground in blood. Soaking thru to the bowls of the earth. Feeding the worms and demons only imagined in nitemares. A single buriel ground known only to a chosen few long dead and forgotten. The legends are tru but the warnings overlooked over time. The greed of mortal man and the desire to rule has brought the darkness back to life. The god of all demons. A shapeshifter of epic strength. The one to control all life and death. With the power to bend the free will of all to satisfy his own needs. His veins flow once with the blood of dead warriors.
Dracula.
The ultimate epic boss.
Defeat him and his 9 minions will join your army.
1-mistress of midnite
2-lady of dawn
3-daylight destroyer
4-undead death dealer
5-midnite walker
6-flesh eating crawlers
7-soul stealing serpent.
8-defender of yhe dead
9-wolves of dark forrest.
Defeat dracula 35 times without gems and he shall fight at your side thru one event of your choice. Be it an ltq...a guild ltq(. This includes thru to prestige on both ltqs). ..an epic boss event...a raid boss event or war event. But once the event of your choice is over he will be free roam the earth once again...free to deal out his own brand of destruction and horror.
But as a gift to the warrior at whose side he stands he grants one wish of undying energy and or stamina from start to finish of the single event you choose.
And we will never know when he will appear again.

bigex123
11-09-2013, 06:31 PM
The decades of battles have drenched the ground in blood. Soaking thru to the bowls of the earth. Feeding the worms and demons only imagined in nitemares. A single buriel ground known only to a chosen few long dead and forgotten. The legends are tru but the warnings overlooked over time. The greed of mortal man and the desire to rule has brought the darkness back to life. The god of all demons. A shapeshifter of epic strength. The one to control all life and death. With the power to bend the free will of all to satisfy his own needs. His veins flow once with the blood of dead warriors.
Dracula.
The ultimate epic boss.
Defeat him and his 9 minions will join your army.
1-mistress of midnite
2-lady of dawn
3-daylight destroyer
4-undead death dealer
5-midnite walker
6-flesh eating crawlers
7-soul stealing serpent.
8-defender of yhe dead
9-wolves of dark forrest.
Defeat dracula 35 times without gems and he shall fight at your side thru one event of your choice. Be it an ltq...a guild ltq(. This includes thru to prestige on both ltqs). ..an epic boss event...a raid boss event or war event. But once the event of your choice is over he will be free roam the earth once again...free to deal out his own brand of destruction and horror.
But as a gift to the warrior at whose side he stands he grants one wish of undying energy and or stamina from start to finish of the single event you choose.
And we will never know when he will appear again.

I'm sorry but that's a little too confusing. And gree wouldn't do that because they want people to spend gems on that kind of stuff

Weetaa
11-11-2013, 11:00 PM
Can we do a choose your own adventure type thing where the guild can pick from two or more options which boss they want to kill (examples of themes would be good versus evil, angels versus demons, yankees versus red sox, spaghetti versus meatballs, vampires versus werewolves, boys versus girls). Sometimes we get tired of being the good guys, so it'd be nice to have the option to cross over to the dark side when we are feeling evil. The final prizes would be have a different bonus, (i.e. the bonus unit for completing the quest on the "good" side would be 5% health regen versus "evil" would get 5% beast attack, or 10% infantry attack versus 10% magic attack, a 100K stat unit with no boost versus a 5K unit with a 20% attack boost) so each player or guild can decide which adventure to pick based on what boost they desire most in their hearts. Its also fun to see more diversity in people's unit inventories, and this would make it so that people would have different units and feel like they have more control over which direction they want to take their character and add a bit more variety.

Napalmdude
11-12-2013, 03:23 AM
Short and sweet:

Epic Boss: Yoshikazu Tanaka - Director of GREEnnesses (n. - The state of not being ripe), Ruler of all we know - be dressed as a bad Santa. To get to him, some mini bosses have to be destroyed first namely;

Naoki Aoyagi - Chief Executioner Officer
Anil Dharni - Cruel Oppressive Overseer
Eiji Araki - Stupendous Viceroy of Pain
Ken Chiu - Superior Viceroy of Persecution

How better to take on an Epic boss, than to take on The Epic Boss and his minions? The morale boost alone will do the world of Gree wonders.

With Regards and good humor:
napalmdude
KA: 638-835-684

Collin Collin
11-12-2013, 09:33 AM
Very SIMPLE:
1- Just Continue the 5 day Epic Boss Event to kill 100 Bosses for ILTQ. But for GLTQ is to kill like a 100 in 12 hours followed by another 100 for 12 hours, so we can have 2 GLTQ per day. With everyday increase in Boss Kills.
2- Since this is Kingdom Age Medieval Time, why not put Boss' Names like Spartacus/Hercules/King Arthur/Alexander the Great/Perseus/ for a MALE BOSS.. and Andromeda/Zenobia/Joan of Arc/Nefertiri for FEMALE BOSS.
3- High Attack/Low Defense REWARD or Low Attack/High Defense REWARD. (Example: Spartacus 150k/90k or Perseus 90k/150k for ILTQ.. Players can choose on who to fight Every 5 Levels between 2 Bosses with Different Rewards. They have the choice to Fight for Spartacus(high atk) or Perseus(High Def).
4- ILTQ New Rewards Every 5 levels..Example: (Level 1-5 Kill Spartacus or Perseus. Reward Level 5 is King ARthur 2k/1k for attacking Spartacus or Hercules 1k/2k for attacking Perseus...and so on....
5- GLTQ will take effect with ILTQ.. If majority of members will kill Spartacus, reward is high attack like Andromeda 20k/13k ... or Joan of Arc 13k/20k for Perseus, in daily Guild Rewards. This will require Good Communication between members in GUILD.
6- To sum things up: What's best for you? High Attack or High Defense? or Guild's Decision? to go for attack or defense? is it Team Work or it's Every man for himself?

Person
11-12-2013, 09:46 AM
they just wanted ideas for themes, not extra coding work :P

Collin Collin
11-12-2013, 10:04 AM
i want to share ideas with gree. not with you. So, f--k off DUDE Person!

zach123
11-12-2013, 07:44 PM
Drizz't of the Drows is his name, Slayer of fame is his game, He kills for the thrill, Due to his mother's evil will. Death will never come for him, unless it is by his whim. Slayer of men, destroyer of dwarves, Kin-slayer, shadow-stalker,death to all that is good. He uses his duel scimitars for evil with his ethereal companion the panther of destruction--the feared Guenhwyvar. Drizzt though can be saved, from eternal torment by those who braved. The challenges of his evil mother, and can break the curse like no other. The destruction of his mother clones, after 100 will she appear. SHe goes stronger with every minute, so kill her quick before you can't win it. This drow and his companion make an unlikely pair, as if you defeat his mother you free them both. Each one is weak on his own, but united together cannot be defeated so at 50 kills you free his companion but only 100 kills will unite them in camaraderie. If thus is done let thou become the leader of KA in strength and power and gain a bevy of companions sure to last a while. But if you fail doom falls upon you as the evil drows rise and destroy your kingdom, for defying the will of the almighty queen.

Munseyspin
11-12-2013, 10:16 PM
What about some form of time slip? This would allow some cross over with units from Modern warfare or WoN maybe. A rift opens and an invasion from a future era occurs. The unit and level completion prizes could be predominantly machine, with a few other special forces units or similar thrown in. The daily guild prize could be a small machine percentage increase (2%) and the final boss prize a nice Mech warrior, the leader of the invasion. It would be really nice to get some good machine units, so that machine bonuses become a little more balanced.

As with all good machine cultures there should be some form of hierarchical ranking, from the Alpha Dissimilator, down through the Greek alphabet. Idk where the name come from either.

-H-
11-13-2013, 02:43 AM
What about some form of time slip? This would allow some cross over with units from Modern warfare or WoN maybe. A rift opens and an invasion from a future era occurs. The unit and level completion prizes could be predominantly machine, with a few other special forces units or similar thrown in. The daily guild prize could be a small machine percentage increase (2%) and the final boss prize a nice Mech warrior, the leader of the invasion. It would be really nice to get some good machine units, so that machine bonuses become a little more balanced.

That's an awesome idea!!!!
Be great to have some decent machine units in my inventory also ;)

Rastlin
11-13-2013, 05:42 PM
i want to share ideas with gree. not with you. So, f--k off DUDE Person!
Classy.............

Fenway Frank
11-15-2013, 08:45 PM
winter solstice is upon us and Krampus has come to punish the wicked

Fenway Frank
11-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Evren the dragon king has been awakened and only the ancient Cult of Dragon Slayers known as the circle of the Dragon can stop him

Help The circle of the dragon defeat Evren 100 times and he will fight for you

Defeat Evren 100 times and Complete the 5 daily challenges to have Sigurd the Mighty dragon Slayer join your army

The minor reward would be other dragons under Evren’s control and other dragon slayers from the cult

Landon
11-16-2013, 04:54 PM
I think the holidays Epic boss should be Rudolph the red nosed raindeer on steroids. The story line could be, he has escaped Santa's village and came to ransack and pillage the kingdoms of Kingdom Age.

taxman
11-16-2013, 05:49 PM
The Christmas Poo and his minions the underpants gnomes.

Cloud22
11-18-2013, 04:57 PM
Leon, the Snow Gryphon

Leon the Snow Gryphon, is a majestic beast who rules all in his winter realms. Leon has the body of a snow lion and head and wings of a eagle. With a mane as white as snow. A very cunning beast, who truly despises joy and celebration. Sets out to ruin the festivities of the winter seasons. Every year during the month of December Leon takes over another realm, with his hordes of monsters and warriors that he has taken control over. Now sets his eyes on are realm of kingdom age. To end are joyous celebration and cheer once and for all.*You must defeat Leon 100 times to be able to tame this powerful gryphon and save the holiday seasons.

http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o654/Clements919/be2761dd9014253e92b2a9882de7914d_zps14101b5f.jpg

Cloud22
11-18-2013, 04:58 PM
Yojimbo, the Masked Samurai

Yojimbo the Masked Samurai, wielder of the demon blade Masamune, cuts down all in his path. Yojimbo is a ruthless leader of a underground syndicate, who aims to take all the world has to offer. A once honorable warrior, whose ideals were twisted by the demon blade Masamune. Now only looks for mayhem, carnage and to conquer the lands of Kingdom Age. Yojimbo has gathered a army of the strongest warriors and monsters, to conquer the lands of KA. Led by his 7 Assassin Generals, Yojimbo army looks unstoppable. Can you stop his invasion? Defeat Yojimbo 100 times and he will be forced to surrender and join your army. Good luck, you are Kingdom age only hope.

http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o654/Clements919/e547b5e2-ec74-4922-96f1-a50c16e5e22a_zps3cc362b7.jpg

Thank you and I wish everyone who entered the best of luck. Alot of great ideas!*

Cloud22
11-18-2013, 05:00 PM
Vilulf, the Fallen Samurai

It is a sad time for Samurai Blood guilds. A great player of the SB family just recently passed away. Vilulf was the leader of one of the Sb guilds, SBG. He was a incredible person, who always would make you laugh. One of the friendliest guy you would have ever met. He will be greatly missed in our family. This entry is in honor of him and all the great times we had.

Luxor69
11-19-2013, 08:27 AM
Elf Hazard

Since its almost Christmas how about some Gree Christmas Spirit. A 12 Day Event for the '12 days of Christmas'

The Elves could be named after the Leaders of the top12 Guilds from the previous battle, in reverse order, so the leader of Top Guild is the last Boss standing!

Each day has a Unit prize carrying their name, and with it a nice Christmas Bonus of some free Gems please!

Complete all previous 11 and the final 12th prize for the ultimate Gree-dy Santa Epic Boss unit.

topperi
11-20-2013, 09:45 PM
An Epic Boss event to honor members of Guilds who have mastered the Guild Win and Streak quests without selling their yachts or BMWs. (I appreciate both of your guilds, but you have already been honored.)

Many of these maddening guilds are now known, but some lurk in the shadows to arise just when your guild is at 7/12 with three hours to go! Is your lead enough? What will they do? You think you figured it out? It does not matter - you will be vanquished!

Text snips for each boss would include your next nightmare (how you WILL lose to those guys again!) and a creature befitting the founders and officers will make up the 100 trophies. I will share our own founder as the guild boss and many of our officers are from the Deep, so look for sharks and dragons throughout.

Also, to liven up battle play, a new type of ability - unit holder gets a percentage % of the guild restoring a Level 10 wall ONCE per war when attacked, with the Level 100 boss set at 10%, 90 at 9%, etc. (Do not make this stackable.)

I will work with my guild and others to provide nominees for the bosses.

Thanks for asking. ; )

Topperi

Raistlin (ESq)
11-21-2013, 06:53 AM
Short and sweet:

Epic Boss: Yoshikazu Tanaka - Director of GREEnnesses (n. - The state of not being ripe), Ruler of all we know - be dressed as a bad Santa. To get to him, some mini bosses have to be destroyed first namely;

Naoki Aoyagi - Chief Executioner Officer
Anil Dharni - Cruel Oppressive Overseer
Eiji Araki - Stupendous Viceroy of Pain
Ken Chiu - Superior Viceroy of Persecution

How better to take on an Epic boss, than to take on The Epic Boss and his minions? The morale boost alone will do the world of Gree wonders.

With Regards and good humor:
napalmdude
KA: 638-835-684

Napalmdude, love your sense of humor!!:cool:

Quisp
11-21-2013, 07:24 AM
Back Story:

An evil enchantress has developed a spell that allows here to travel through time. She is traveling back and capturing previously defeated monsters/bosses before their demise. She will bring them back one by one to unleash their wrath on the world of Kingdom age!

Every tier (5 Levels of boss killing) of this event players will be rewarded units with bonuses that were rewards for previous events. This will allow new players to have some chance of collecting older units with bonuses. Older players will get the advantage of the stats of the units but not the bonus boosts as the older unit bonuses don’t stack.

Every 25 kills will be rewarded with a new units with bonuses.

Some of the rare units for killing the boss will also be older units with bonuses.

There will also be a simulations quest for “collect all 9 units” available and the winners of that will be a new unit with a +10 allies bonus as well. (to get to 510 max)

As this is a reflection of days past the boss will also have a resonable amount of hitpoints so only mild gem use is needed.

bigex123
11-23-2013, 02:04 AM
Vilulf, the Fallen Samurai

It is a sad time for Samurai Blood guilds. A great player of the SB family just recently passed away. Vilulf was the leader of one of the Sb guilds, SBG. He was a incredible person, who always would make you laugh. One of the friendliest guy you would have ever met. He will be greatly missed in our family. This entry is in honor of him and all the great times we had.

Wow. I don't care about mine anymore. I want that one to win.

Jnsolberg
11-25-2013, 09:14 AM
How about a Fighting Squirrel?
There are no Squirrel units yet.

Person
11-25-2013, 09:23 AM
How about a Fighting Squirrel?
There are no Squirrel units yet.
how about a Fighting Banana?

I have no banana's in my army yet.

bigex123
11-25-2013, 09:53 AM
how about a Fighting Banana?

I have no banana's in my army yet.

Lol. A banana would be a great unit

Melcain
12-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Rudolph was denied his place in Santas sleigh and will take out his vengeance on the knights of KA. He has red eyes and some very sharp canines. Win Santa, misfit toys, the other reindeers, and the evil Abominable Snowman.

Skygod1
12-04-2013, 12:04 AM
Im posting this for a friend of mine his KA name is scooby snax id# 764301561

Likondos is the greek word for wolf and reindeer this is the backstory that will leave players the chance to make there own ending to the epic story

In ancient times there lived a brutal beast. This beast had no true name but was famously known by the greek name Winged Likondos. This demonic creature ruled the land for centuries until a group of mighty Paladin Warriors formed an alliance with the mighty ruler known as Ludde Bofa. United they will bring this beast from the deepest darkest depths of hell and bring peace to the kingdom in exchange for gems and royalty.

Accepting the Paladin Code of Honor, Ludde Bofa sent his battalion off to battle this spawn of satan. The Paladin Warriors set off on there mighty quest following the creatures insatiable appetite. Upon the unholy lands laid damaged bones and carnage which lay waste to these lands. The rivers had turned a blood red from all the failed attempts to capture and kill this beast.

Along the way they arrived to an isolate kingdom left with only 3 remaining. Angelo, the only Knight of Arms, Amanda, a dwarf known as being a Maenad who can evoke powers of the Furies, and finally an evil sorceress known as Fran the Dark Enchantress who will take your free will. These three unlikely heros were on a similar quest not for royalty nor gems but for invincibility for it was known to slay the beast and bath in its blood would give the person un limitless power. Although the Paladin Warriors only sought knowledge to help hunt this beast they were given no help from these three when they set off to the creatures lair only to find an endless dark hole of fire. This creature was truly a spawn of satan. As they stared down the hole, they could hear the creatures roar. In a blink of an eye, the creature emerged from the depths and stand towering over the mighty paladin warriors and 3 misfits. Who will be triumphant in the quest of ultimate domination?....

Skygod1
12-04-2013, 12:15 AM
Kitsune is the Japanese word for fox. Foxes are a common subject of Japanese folklore; in English, kitsune refers to them in this context. Stories depict them as intelligent beings and as possessing magical abilities that increase with their age and wisdom. Foremost among these is the ability to assume human form. While some folktales speak of kitsune employing this ability to trick others—as foxes in folklore often do—other stories portray them as faithful guardians, friends, lovers, and wives.

Foxes and human beings lived close together in ancient Japan; this companionship gave rise to legends about the creatures. Kitsune have become closely associated with Inari, a Shinto kami or spirit, and serve as its messengers. This role has reinforced the fox's supernatural significance. The more tails a kitsune has—they may have as many as nine—the older, wiser, and more powerful it is. Because of their potential power and influence, some people make offerings to them as to a deity.
Kitsune are believed to possess superior intelligence, long life, and magical powers. They are a type of yōkai, or spiritual entity, and the word kitsune is often translated as fox spirit.
A kitsune may take on human form, an ability learned when it reaches a certain age—usually 100 years, although some tales say 50. As a common prerequisite for the transformation, the fox must place reeds, a broad leaf, or a skull over its head. Common forms assumed by kitsune include beautiful women, young girls, or elderly men. These shapes are not limited by the fox's age or gender,and a kitsune can duplicate the appearance of a specific person. Foxes are particularly renowned for impersonating beautiful women. Common belief in medieval Japan was that any woman encountered alone, especially at dusk or night, could be a fox.Kitsune-gao or fox-faced refers to human females who have a narrow face with close-set eyes, thin eyebrows, and high cheekbones. Traditionally, this facial structure is considered attractive, and some tales ascribe it to foxes in human form. Variants on the theme have the kitsune retain other foxlike traits, such as a coating of fine hair, a fox-shaped shadow, or a reflection that shows its true form. Can you tackle such kinda a shrewd,wicked Boss ?????

XenaDDD
12-04-2013, 10:32 PM
Master the 9 Circles of Hell (Based on Dante’s Inferno)
Satan will join your ranks if you emerge victorious!
Level 1 – Limbo (Green fields with 7 gates)
Don’t lose hope! Your must be virtuous to avoid being trapped here…
Beat boss levels 5, 10, and 15. Win Dante
Level 2- Lust (Wind blown field)
Overcome your lustful urges, lest you be judged by Minos the Serpent!
Beat 2x Boss 20, 2x Boss 25. Win Minos the Serpent
Level 3- Gluttony (buffet of food and drink with a background of icy rain)
Do not succumb to overindulge on the tempting treats, or Cerberus will eat you!
Beat 3x Boss 30, 3x Boss 35 and 1 x Boss 35 in 15. Win Cerberus the 3 headed dog
Level 4- Greed (Jousting arena)
Fortune be with you. Squandering your wealth will get Pluto’s attention!
Beat 4x Boss 40, 4x Boss 45, and 1xBoss 45 in 15 min. Win Pluto the Greedy Monkey
Level 5- Wrath (River Styx)
Don’t let your anger get the better of you when dealing with the boatman…
Beat 5x Boss 50 to win Phlegyas the Boatman
Beat 5x Boss 55 and 1x Boss 55 in 15 min to win Phlegyas’ Ferry
Level 6- Heresy (Flaming tombs)
It’s getting hot down here! Don’t believe everything you hear or you will be entombed…
Beat 6x Boss 60 to win Epicurean
Beat 6x Boss 65 and 1x Boss 65 in 15 min to win Guelph
Level 7- Violence (Boiling blood and fire)
You must avoid the Minotaur to avoid being tortured and torn apart by Harpies…
Beat 7x Boss 70 to win Harpy
Beat 7x Boss 75 and 1x Boss 75 in 15 min to win Minotaur
Level 8- Fraud (Cliff)
Flattery will get you nowhere with Geryon the 3 headed Griffon, but Cacus the Centaur and his fire-breathing dragon are what you really need to worry about!
Beat 8x Boss 80 to win Cacus
Beat 8x Boss 85 to win Long the dragon
Beat 1 x Boss 85 to win Geryon
Level 9- Treachery (Frozen Lake)
Giants guard the pit. Be wary. Satan awaits.
Beat 9x Boss 95 to win the Giant Nimrod
Beat 9x Boss 100 to win Giant Tityos
Beat 1x Boss 100 in 15 min to win Satan

Throner
12-04-2013, 11:30 PM
What do the peeps want? They want squirrels, they want something xmas related, they want south park stuff. So... The perfect theme would be the Woodlands Critter Christmas episode.

Squirrely the squirrel, Rabbity the rabbit, Beavery the beaver, Beary the bear, Porcupiney the porcupine, Skunky the skunk, Foxy the fox, Deery the deer, Woodpeckery the woodpecker, Mousey the mouse, and Chickadee-y the chickadee. They never mentioned the name of the racoon but it could be Racoony.

How about that? I want my Squirrely prize unit!!

Quisp
12-05-2013, 06:05 AM
epic boss

Santa CLAWS

The rewards are:
12 Drummers Drumming
11 Pipers Piping
10 Lords-a-Leaping
9 Ladies Dancing
8 Maids-a-Milking
7 Swans-a-Swimming
6 Geese-a-Laying
5 Gold Rings
4 Colly Birds
3 French Hens
2 Turtle Doves
And the final pricse
a Partridge in a Pear Tree.

E-I
12-05-2013, 11:26 AM
I hope this was mentioned before...

Epic Raid Boss: Gree Customer Support Specialist

Defeat the epic boss to earn plenty of bugs, headaches, and frustration!

The red Baron
12-06-2013, 04:04 AM
Please divide the event in a normal boss 1 -50 and a heroic mode boss 51 -100.
For the normal mode should be a bonus half stats of the heroic.
The old event 50 bosses was possible for lv200 players, the new not at all.

It's all a dream
12-06-2013, 08:52 AM
so who won :rolleyes:

or is Gree on their Halloween/Thanksgiving/St Nick/Christmas/New Year vacation counting their money on their tropical island :p

XenaDDD
12-11-2013, 06:03 PM
Inquiring minds want to know... Was it all a sick joke to get us to do their job for them? I'll take no respose as "affirmative".

Skygod1
12-11-2013, 07:38 PM
Who are the winner for the boss contest ????? No updates...today is 12 december....

Voxker
12-11-2013, 10:42 PM
inb4nowinners.

Skygod1
12-11-2013, 11:04 PM
Lolz.. nobody got the piece of cake :)

Sirius
12-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Here you go folks!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?77306-Announcing-the-Winner-of-the-Epic-Boss-Contest!!&p=1113805#post1113805