View Full Version : another earth/spirit???

bosskiller
11-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Really Gree? This is the third epic boss wih these elements. Im still waiting for a fire/spirit.

ZERO_07
11-06-2013, 04:34 PM
We'll be getting one every month it seems.

busteroaf
11-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Really Gree? This is the third epic boss wih these elements. Im still waiting for a fire/spirit.

/yawn... because we didn't have a couple Earth/Air a few weeks apart back in the day. And you do realize there are only 10 element combos, 15 if you consider mono's. You'll see a lot of repeats if you stick around long enough.

Just pull out your Forgestone's and slice through it like a hot knife through butter.

Daenerys
11-06-2013, 04:51 PM
It's all good.

Gives me time to max Witch+ and Horseman+.

Winsrawr
11-06-2013, 05:03 PM
Quick question:

Which of the Legendary Spirit/Earth Armors do you think is the best, at least for arena purposes?
From what I understand, stat totals are all around 2500:

Guardians Battlegear+ (Atk ≈ Def)

Armor of the Bear+ (Atk > Def)

Aegis of the Wyvern+ (Def > Atk)

Thoughts?

ZERO_07
11-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Quick question:

Which of the Legendary Spirit/Earth Armors do you think is the best, at least for arena purposes?
From what I understand, stat totals are all around 2500:

Guardians Battlegear+ (Atk ≈ Def)

Armor of the Bear+ (Atk > Def)

Aegis of the Wyvern+ (Def > Atk)

Thoughts?
Armor of the Bear+ IMO

gnolaum
11-06-2013, 05:23 PM
After giving Earth/Air and Water/Fire this boss could have been a crap golem and I still wouldn't complain.

Lord Of The Infernal
11-06-2013, 05:25 PM
Hmmmm......Sick I am angry ask Gree to made this epic boss to level 100

Time to use forgestone's dark prince + moontide +

Musketeer
11-06-2013, 05:26 PM
/yawn... because we didn't have a couple Earth/Air a few weeks apart back in the day. And you do realize there are only 10 element combos, 15 if you consider mono's. You'll see a lot of repeats if you stick around long enough.

Just pull out your Forgestone's and slice through it like a hot knife through butter.

They all come round eventually, but 9 of the last 16 bosses have had an Earth element, and three of them have been Earth/Spirit. That seems a bit much.

Bosskiller, you must've just missed out on Nerezza the Assassin, which was Fire/Spirit, prefect for killing this boss, and came just before the first of the last three Earth/Spirit bosses.

This is the third consecutive paired element boss, so I think next week's will be the Fire/Air boss we've been waiting for since the Flame Eater.

Like Daenerys, I don't really need this one (I have three Earth/Spirit Legendaries already) so it gives me time to level up the last two boss armors.

EljayK
11-06-2013, 05:41 PM
They all come round eventually, but 9 of the last 16 bosses have had an Earth element, and three of them have been Earth/Spirit. That seems a bit much.

Bosskiller, you must've just missed out on Nerezza the Assassin, which was Fire/Spirit, prefect for killing this boss, and came just before the first of the last three Earth/Spirit bosses.

This is the third consecutive paired element boss, so I think next week's will be the Fire/Air boss we've been waiting for since the Flame Eater.

Like Daenerys, I don't really need this one (I have three Earth/Spirit Legendaries already) so it gives me time to level up the last two boss armors.

Nerezza was Assassin's Shroud. Dorar was fire/spirit. But there was also Pyromancer's Mantle a few bosses before Dorar. I didn't make either, but I'm not really worried about this boss. Nothing to level though, last two bosses are already maxed. Maybe another Horseman's....hmm..

White Avenger
11-06-2013, 05:46 PM
We haven't had water/soul or water/air in about 18 weeks - since the last 4 dragons. I don't even have a record of fire/air.

Sooooo Gree those 3 armor combos for boss armor not counting epics would be nice to have.

Pwept
11-06-2013, 06:05 PM
They wont give us wind/fire or wind/water because those are the two best element combos right now. Especially with maelstrom and sky majesty epics being so op that they can handle most epics easily. Im not saying that those epics or element combos are unbeatable, anything can be beat, but they are the best atm.

bosskiller
11-06-2013, 06:42 PM
I was around for Dorar the Fallen, but I wasn't good enough to get the + version. I suppose it isn't all bad, since I wasn'table to get the + for Bear, but it is still a little ridiculous. But I probably won't use it anyway, since I like balanced armors, and I have two good ones in Witch Robes and Horseman.

tshell
11-06-2013, 07:18 PM
There are a limited number of combos, but that doesn't mean they need to repeat so much. In my time I have seen 3 earth/sprit, 2 water/earth, 2 fire/earth and ZERO water/spirit, water/air, fire/air and only 1 fire/spirit which I struggled to beat 15 even. A little more variety wouldn't hurt. Earth/spirit has been only like 5 weeks ago even, thats way too soon.

I'll be passing on making this one for sure.

ZERO_07
11-06-2013, 09:41 PM
Spirit/Earth every month from now on guys.

Lord Of The Infernal
11-06-2013, 09:43 PM

I love your new signature i am going to use it's :)

busteroaf
11-06-2013, 10:32 PM
There are a limited number of combos, but that doesn't mean they need to repeat so much. In my time I have seen 3 earth/sprit, 2 water/earth, 2 fire/earth and ZERO water/spirit, water/air, fire/air and only 1 fire/spirit which I struggled to beat 15 even. A little more variety wouldn't hurt. Earth/spirit has been only like 5 weeks ago even, thats way too soon.

I'll be passing on making this one for sure.

So... its Gree's fault you've only seen 7 boss armors? If you'd played during the dragons, you'd have seen water/air, water/spirit, flame summoners was fire/air, and there have been a few fire spirits: Pyromancer's Mantle, Aegis of the Fallen...

Basically, play longer and you'll eventually get sick of every combo.

tshell
11-07-2013, 09:49 AM
I just mentioned the repeats I've seen. Started on the backend of Phyrus and played every one since. My point still stands though. 3 spirit/earths yet no water/air, fire/air, or water/spirit. I was ok with it up until this week since I know they shouldn't just go straight down the list all the time, but come on. Beringar was just a couple weeks before this last event, there was likely no one thinking "Oh man, we really need spirit/earth this week."

dragonx254
11-07-2013, 09:51 AM
So... its Gree's fault you've only seen 7 boss armors? If you'd played during the dragons, you'd have seen water/air, water/spirit, flame summoners was fire/air, and there have been a few fire spirits: Pyromancer's Mantle, Aegis of the Fallen...

While that may be true, the older armors (of the dragons) have outdated stats compared to the more recent epic bosses, and there have been plenty of earth/spirit armors in recent weeks to keep them relevant.

So it'd be nice to bring that same relevance back to combos that haven't appeared in awhile.

DaveO
11-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Despite what anyone else says, you cannot argue the lameness of another earth/spirit. What's next, earth/water? Give me a break.

Harbear
11-07-2013, 04:43 PM
Despite what anyone else says, you cannot argue the lameness of another earth/spirit. What's next, earth/water? Give me a break.

Mono spirit is next.

US GanjaBoy
11-08-2013, 04:40 AM

Mono spirit is next.

Ahaha! See Gree?? This is ALL your fault!

Stooboot
11-08-2013, 10:50 AM
It doesent even matter at this point legendary armors are irrelevant theres so many epics, the boss is only good for the rewards and the armor to boost other armor. That water/fire boss was awesome looking tho need more of that

Sakino
11-08-2013, 01:21 PM
It doesent even matter at this point legendary armors are irrelevant theres so many epics, the boss is only good for the rewards and the armor to boost other armor. That water/fire boss was awesome looking tho need more of that
Not everyone open 100 packs at time of 30 gems chests. I actually fused my two epics and i still use legendaries.

US GanjaBoy
11-08-2013, 01:26 PM

Not true. For example Witch's Robes+ (last Earth/Air EB) should be very good against Irons (didn't test it yet but it should be so). Strong elements Leg are good against Epic. We just need Gree to release armors cleverly.

elsamu
11-10-2013, 08:29 AM
I, for one, am extremely excited for this new armor. I love the earth spirit combo, I have so many already! Soon, I am fairly certain that GREE will be making a new earth+spirit armor every week and eventually phase out all the other armor types. Personally I can't wait until every armor in the game is earth+spirit!!!!

Erfel OP
11-10-2013, 10:45 AM
Most of the new armor released use earth or spirit.

Last epics released? Mono SPIRIT (armor of the devoted), SPIRIT water (soulshard necromantle), SPIRIT wind (beastmaster), SPIRIT fire (forgestone). The last exception was majesty of sky.

Epic bosses?
SPIRIT EARTH
water fire
EARTH wind
EARTH fire
wind SPIRIT
EARTH water
SPIRIT EARTH

5 earth
3 spirit
2 fire
2 water
1 wind

Why is that? I was at first complaining about that, but then i found out the reason. It's the only way to give armors different power without changing stats that much.
Spirit is the most powerful element (because of so many epics using it). This makes earth the less powerful (but it's still also the most common). Being earth so common, spirit becomes even stronger.
Fire is then very good because it can beat the strongest element. Wind is the most crappy element together with earth. I never use wind armors, because of so many earth ones. This makes earth armors even weaker, because there are just a few wind ones.
Water is the last one, good but rare.

I can bet that sooner or later you won't find so easily earth or spirit armors like you do now :)

iH8t2lose2
11-10-2013, 11:30 AM

On Android, there are only a few people who played before deva, as they only started advertising then. It generally takes people at least 4 weeks of playing to get to a position where they can get boss+. Therefore, most people did not have the oppurtunity to get the boss plus. Most players, even the better players have never seen a fire wind epic boss.

bosskiller
11-11-2013, 10:04 AM
On Android, there are only a few people who played before deva, as they only started advertising then. It generally takes people at least 4 weeks of playing to get to a position where they can get boss+. Therefore, most people did not have the oppurtunity to get the boss plus. Most players, even the better players have never seen a fire wind epic boss.

I would love to see a fire wind, but at the same time it would be a slap in the face to anyone with Combustion.

Rylar
11-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Combustion shouldn't be the only good 4 star armor of its combination...

Hildigam
11-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Combustion shouldn't be the only good 4 star armor of its combination...

Aegis of the dragon was king of the hill for a looooooooong time

Rylar
11-11-2013, 10:46 AM
And then came witches robes. Wasn't a slap in anyone's face.

bosskiller
11-11-2013, 10:46 AM

I supppose. And there is Spartans as well.

Hildigam
11-11-2013, 12:13 PM

Aegis was alone for i think 6-7 months. So combust wa 4th of july, gettin there

bosskiller
11-11-2013, 12:20 PM
Aegis was alone for i think 6-7 months. So combust wa 4th of july, gettin there

They will have one soon I bet.

ZERO_07
11-11-2013, 12:40 PM
Aegis of the Dragon+ is still way better than Witch's Robes+

bosskiller
11-11-2013, 12:52 PM
Aegis of the Dragon+ is still way better than Witch's Robes+

But Witch Robes+ is much easier to get :)

elsamu
11-11-2013, 02:59 PM

Side question, what's the deal with Spartans wargear?

ZERO_07
11-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Side question, what's the deal with Spartans wargear?
At the moment it is ONLY obtained through Fusion. It's the strongest LEGENDARY armor you can fuse for.