PDA

View Full Version : Question on IOS transfer.

chemy
11-06-2013, 09:24 AM
Hey guys. I have two 2 Ipad's at the moment, one Ipad 2 and the new Ipad Air. My current game is on my Ipad 2 which I play daily.. In my itunes account though, I have an old version of CC from my old iPhone (another mini that is junk and want it deleted).

When I connect my ipad 2 to itunes, I can not get the current game to sync. It will sync my iPad but with my old data from iPhone.. I tried deleting the CC files from Itunes and re-syncing from my ipad. I have in fact deleted all the files from itunes, after I pair my iPad 2, I still have the old data from my iPhone.. I want to get my account from my iPad 2 to my new iPad Air but the first step (Ithink) is to get itunes to regognize the newest CC data being my main char. his is quite frustrating.

I sent a ticket to Gree almost a week ago at this point with no reponse yet..

I have tried to do what Gree says in their FAQ's a few times. I never get the pop up message "reinstate old data" (however it is wored exactly) on my ipad once I sync it.

Any helpfull information would be greatly appreciated.

iteachem
11-06-2013, 09:36 AM
i have been moving my main back and forth from phone to ipad and here is what i have learned.

I delete my main from whatever device it is on then redownload it (not from cloud but app store).

at this point i set up a brand new funzio id from the game then set it to transfer from the menu

with new device i delete any cc apps from there also

redownload it (not from cloud but from appstore)

then play through the new account stuff

then go to the transfer feature

biggest thing i have learned is not to let the cc app sync with cloud account and delete everything before trying a tranfer

interestingly if i don't do it this way there have been times when on my ipad the Hd version was an alex and the non hd version was my account and my account was also on my new iphone

weird stuff

chemy
11-06-2013, 10:14 AM
i have been moving my main back and forth from phone to ipad and here is what i have learned.

I delete my main from whatever device it is on then redownload it (not from cloud but app store).

at this point i set up a brand new funzio id from the game then set it to transfer from the menu

with new device i delete any cc apps from there also

redownload it (not from cloud but from appstore)

then play through the new account stuff

then go to the transfer feature

biggest thing i have learned is not to let the cc app sync with cloud account and delete everything before trying a tranfer

interestingly if i don't do it this way there have been times when on my ipad the Hd version was an alex and the non hd version was my account and my account was also on my new iphone

weird stuff

Thank you! I will try this when I get home. This makes sense as maybe it is a cloud issue.