PDA

View Full Version : Please Post Official Raid Boss Quest Rewards List so we can check inventory

iteachem
11-06-2013, 09:12 AM
I know the reaper compiled one, but given that there seems to be some errors from missing awards,

Can you folks post the official prize breakdown by level for the quest. I know that there is a compiled list by the reaper but an official list would help us figure out any mistakes or missing quest items. Would love the prizes listed as well as number of bosses hit etc.

If i missed seeing it let me know

vitus79
11-06-2013, 11:28 AM
my inventory is a mess. 2 years of playing theres so much junk in it, cant be bothered to scroll through all categories. let us clean the inventories and get rid of useless junk loot. oh and i'd like to know why i lost 200k stats.. kthx

iteachem
11-06-2013, 11:31 AM
my inventory is a mess. 2 years of playing theres so much junk in it, cant be bothered to scroll through all categories. let us clean the inventories and get rid of useless junk loot. oh and i'd like to know why i lost 200k stats.. kthx

if they could alphabetize our loot that would help.. all the goal items started with IX