PDA

View Full Version : LTQ rewards glitch!!!!

cloud strife
11-06-2013, 08:05 AM
I completed a few lvls of the LTQ ( rewards r showed in the inventory ) but stats arent increasing... anyone else having same issue???

real badman
11-06-2013, 08:14 AM
This is a special ltq. You get rewards only if you finish all the 3 parts. Finish ltq. Get rewards. Don't finish ltq. Play it half. No rewards. Yeah. If you will not finish all 3 parts in time they'll take back the rewards.

Deadwater
11-06-2013, 08:16 AM
Have you submitted a ticket? If so, wait for their response. If not, stop cluttering up the forum with useless whining.

Your remark is useless. He is looking to see if anyone else is having this issue. This is the point of the forums. To be able to reach out to other CC users. Get off your high horse, if you have nothing to contribute to the thread then don't post here. It's pretty simple.

In regards to the thread, I am missing weapons after finishing. Send in a ticket and gree gods will look it over!

cloud strife
11-06-2013, 09:52 AM
Your remark is useless. He is looking to see if anyone else is having this issue. This is the point of the forums. To be able to reach out to other CC users. Get off your high horse, if you have nothing to contribute to the thread then don't post here. It's pretty simple.

In regards to the thread, I am missing weapons after finishing. Send in a ticket and gree gods will look it over!

I was going to reply the same stuff u just said lol... anyway.. i just send a ticket asking for an answer

MWWM J
11-06-2013, 02:15 PM
Happening to me too....iOS