PDA

View Full Version : My mafia and rivals list

My2cents
11-06-2013, 02:35 AM
How is it that I have My Mafia that I can see and they can see me in the rivals list? I have over 500 mafia; could that have something to do with it?

cc thunder
11-06-2013, 02:43 AM
How is it that I have My Mafia that I can see and they can see me in the rivals list? I have over 500 mafia; could that have something to do with it? no, I had that problem long before I had 500. It has more to do with the company you are getting your game from and their ability to give a damn about the people they have programming or the overall quality of the product

PawnXIIX
11-06-2013, 02:46 AM
After the wars came out they had to open up the rivals list to include the members in your mafia or else there would be issues attacking during battles.

bravo 6 vk
11-06-2013, 02:48 AM
You can see mafia members as rivals but not your syn members.

My2cents
11-06-2013, 02:51 AM
After the wars came out they had to open up the rivals list to include the members in your mafia or else there would be issues attacking during battles.

Would you say if I reduced the number of my mafia it would boot them from rivals or is it just random logarithms?

It's just kind of rude for me to attack "Alex" a dozen times and not remember he/she isometric of the dozen Alexes in my mafia. Then again it's their fault on not having a unique name I suppose.

PawnXIIX
11-06-2013, 03:14 AM
The game fills your rivals list with players around your mafia count and levels. I believe it first picks players at or around your level then chooses rivals that are similar mafia counts as yours. I've been at 500 since rat catching was a big fad so I'm not sure how the low mafia counts work really nowadays.

If you reduce your mafia you'll see less and less 500s so yes, they'll probably disappear off your rivals list given a large enough gap. It's a system that, I assume randomly, picks names based off your level and mafia.

reticlover
11-06-2013, 06:04 AM
You can see mafia members as rivals but not your syn members.

what he said.. u can attack your mafia members also but not syndicate

My2cents
11-06-2013, 06:08 AM
So during pvp your own syndicate members won't be in the rivals list even if they're not in my friends list?

reticlover
11-06-2013, 07:23 AM
So during pvp your own syndicate members won't be in the rivals list even if they're not in my friends list? that is correct, your unable to see anyone in ur syndicate on the rival list