PDA

View Full Version : Help Gree!!!

Nasty Thorben
11-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Hey Guys. I know how frustrating itīs that Gree has some bugs and stuff like that. I know your guys has spent a lot of money, and then they remove the weapons, and the stats goes down. I know that there still not is a LTB.

My point is just that, it wonīt make the circumstances any better, by starting hating threads against Gree.

Yes the loss of money is quite frustrating, but maybe Gree can help you, get your money back.

I think we should stop making fun of gree and start hating threads, i just wait till the LTB comes, and i donīt buy anymore gold, before i know that the my money will make sense.

I will just help Gree, and do the things thatīs possible, and wait for the good time again, because i know that sometime it will happen...

Muj
11-06-2013, 02:14 AM
wat
extras

HavingFun
11-06-2013, 02:15 AM
Good luck with that

PawnXIIX
11-06-2013, 02:15 AM
My biggest annoyance is that people here seem to thing that quantity is better. I don't mind a single post about an issue, but then 20 minutes later there seems to be 10 threads on the matter.

I agree with you, there is nothing that is going to fix things. Most of the complaining comes from a time where the moderators were our main source of getting information into the HQ. They would tell us some tidbits of information and if there was ever an issue with the game they pass it onto support. It would be a little while before it was fixed sometimes, but it did get fixed. Nowadays it seems that passageway of information has stopped going both ways, but still I guess that is why we keep trying.

Nasty Thorben
11-06-2013, 02:19 AM
I know that the stats has been raised a lot, the last couple of time. The syndicate iīm in at the moment, there are 7 people who has left, because of Gree, and they had been playing for years.

I think we should stop the hating, and start help gree, because i donīt make sense to make, that we hate gree.

HavingFun
11-06-2013, 02:24 AM
I know that the stats has been raised a lot, the last couple of time. The syndicate iīm in at the moment, there are 7 people who has left, because of Gree, and they had been playing for years.

I think we should stop the hating, and start help gree, because i donīt make sense to make, that we hate gree.
Huh?????? Help??? What do you have in mind?

M.C.
11-06-2013, 02:27 AM
It is quite simple...instead of severel threads all adressing one issue and people bashing GREE I think it is just time for a post from GREE. I don't wanna read other people's ideas like give us 100 gold as a compensation. I expect the same treatment as in every business situation. You get what you pay for. You can't deliver? Fine, just rewind and refund me. Easy thing to do.

GREE, if you have technical issues then tell us. We are all addicts who want to play and some people spend serious cash, so treat us as valued customers.

Isn't it that simple?

Nasty Thorben
11-06-2013, 02:28 AM
I think we should stop the hating threads and help them, by saying that they have taken our money and time, but if we want to still play the game, we have to help them. They have had some bugs, and we should say to them that it happens....

Nasty Thorben
11-06-2013, 02:30 AM
I totally agree M.C.

We should be informed about if they have trouble and that, and i know itīs not funny to spent money on simply noting....

MWWM J
11-06-2013, 02:36 AM
If I was Gree I would ban every single person who talked bad about my company. Greed I want my 2nd bike cause I spent more gold and if I don't get it ill quit and never play your games again *bye*
*Whispers* "You'll be back. Your name will be changed but your credit card # will be the same". HAHA

HavingFun
11-06-2013, 02:38 AM
It is quite simple...instead of severel threads all adressing one issue and people bashing GREE I think it is just time for a post from GREE. I don't wanna read other people's ideas like give us 100 gold as a compensation. I expect the same treatment as in every business situation. You get what you pay for. You can't deliver? Fine, just rewind and refund me. Easy thing to do.

GREE, if you have technical issues then tell us. We are all addicts who want to play and some people spend serious cash, so treat us as valued customers.

Isn't it that simple?
Yes, very simple. Don't read and don't post in threads you don't like. This wasn't a technical issue anyways. Did you not read the sticky about this. This was pre planned.

Nasty Thorben
11-06-2013, 02:39 AM
Itīs so annoying that we spent so much money on a game and then i counts for nothing...

HavingFun
11-06-2013, 02:42 AM
If I was Gree I would ban every single person who talked bad about my company. Greed I want my 2nd bike cause I spent more gold and if I don't get it ill quit and never play your games again *bye*
*Whispers* "You'll be back. Your name will be changed but your credit card # will be the same". HAHA
So many other past threads you bash Gree. Now you are a Gree sympathizer. You're a very confusing person, hence the prefix MWWM

HavingFun
11-06-2013, 02:44 AM
Itīs so annoying that we spent so much money on a game and then i counts for nothing...
Lol now you're annoyed at Gree. Or is that part of the help Gree idea.

Nasty Thorben
11-06-2013, 02:49 AM
Of course im annoyed because i spent money for nothing. I could have spent the money on a dinner with the family or something like that, but i have realized that i wonīt help to keep hating them....

Roger Rabbit
11-06-2013, 02:52 AM
Do you also help Apple if you buy a phone and it doesn't work?
I guess not ... we still talking about a company which earns money from us - ergo, we are supposed to be costumers! simple!
Costumers are kings, in every company - if not it is a bad company.

HavingFun
11-06-2013, 02:52 AM
Of course im annoyed because i spent money for nothing. I could have spent the money on a dinner with the family or something like that, but i have realized that i wonīt help to keep hating them....
I've seen a lot of threads about ways to improve CC. Taking items away was not on any list lol

Nasty Thorben
11-06-2013, 02:56 AM
The problem with Gree, and if i had a problem with apple is not the same....
If i bought a phone from Apple and it didnīt worked, then would i tell them that it donīt work, and say to them that i want a new one, which works.

Roger Rabbit
11-06-2013, 02:58 AM
If i bought a phone from Apple and it didnīt worked, then would i tell them that it donīt work, and say to them that i want a new one, which works.

exactly and everybody is doing the same. They got weapons which basically don't work - so they want them to work (back). Where is a difference?

Edit: When ever you buy something and it doesn't work - you either get something that works or refund. Just normal!

HavingFun
11-06-2013, 03:00 AM
I'm pretty sure that's what people are saying here when they say fix the game or give a refund etc lol

Nasty Thorben
11-06-2013, 03:02 AM
Yup, i agree....

HavingFun
11-06-2013, 03:06 AM
Yup, i agree....
Lol this was a weird thread mate. Glad we all now agree.

M.C.
11-06-2013, 04:03 AM
Yes, very simple. Don't read and don't post in threads you don't like. This wasn't a technical issue anyways. Did you not read the sticky about this. This was pre planned.

??? I think you got me wrong. GREE never tells you in advance how an Event works and we are all willing to accept that. But when you force break an event due to maintenance works, everybody can expect that things work smoothly afterwards. You say it was pre planned. I think you are wrong, or at least I have no proof for it. If you finish a ltq the event is over and disappears. All other Events have a given time Frame and it seems odd that GREE tells via one single post that there is something wrong with prizes rewarded. That is the one and only feedback from them so far. As far as I know...
All I am asking for is more communication from them. I don't care about your game, but I spent real cash and time and that's why I am upset.

HavingFun
11-06-2013, 04:53 AM
??? I think you got me wrong. GREE never tells you in advance how an Event works and we are all willing to accept that. But when you force break an event due to maintenance works, everybody can expect that things work smoothly afterwards. You say it was pre planned. I think you are wrong, or at least I have no proof for it. If you finish a ltq the event is over and disappears. All other Events have a given time Frame and it seems odd that GREE tells via one single post that there is something wrong with prizes rewarded. That is the one and only feedback from them so far. As far as I know...
All I am asking for is more communication from them. I don't care about your game, but I spent real cash and time and that's why I am upset.
You spent money. I spent money. Thousands of people spent money. Gree told us on day one (pre maintenance) that prizes would be taken away post event but we all kept spending. So are you upset or here to defend Gree. This is a help Gree thread and it's funny how you seem to believe your wasted money is better than my wasted money. And since when does Gree honor time frames and run smooth events. They made the legendary drop rates too high on purpose to get us to spend more then let us know they would take them back. Pre planned.

M.C.
11-06-2013, 05:43 AM
You spent money. I spent money. Thousands of people spent money. Gree told us on day one (pre maintenance) that prizes would be taken away post event but we all kept spending. So are you upset or here to defend Gree. This is a help Gree thread and it's funny how you seem to believe your wasted money is better than my wasted money. And since when does Gree honor time frames and run smooth events. They made the legendary drop rates too high on purpose to get us to spend more then let us know they would take them back. Pre planned.

okay...one more reply...I am not here to defend GREE, I am telling you and everybody else reading this that I am quite pissed because I spent money and did not get what I have paid for.

I am NOT thinking my money is better than yours, I just don't care about you, I am just telling what upsets me and -as written in my initial post- what I expect from GREE.

No Need to respond, I am not starting a convo with you here.

Twenty
11-06-2013, 06:09 AM
Perhaps the real explanation for the negativity toward Gree is gsming addiction. That some players feel they have an addiction they can't control and lash out at Gree bc they feel helpless capable of stopping on their own.

GU7 F4WK3S
11-06-2013, 06:32 AM
Perhaps the real explanation for the negativity toward Gree is gsming addiction. That some players feel they have an addiction they can't control and lash out at Gree bc they feel helpless capable of stopping on their own.

When a persons time or money is wasted the end result will be negativity. To conclude or suspect addiction is false.

I'm not addicted to taxes or car insurance.

Twenty
11-06-2013, 07:07 AM
Not saying the customer complaints are incorrect, and it's completely legitimate to complain when a vendor fails to deliver for a paid product. Just sayin gaming addiction explains some of the need for help for some players. Gaming addiction is a real thing, particularly when someone spends more time than they should, or more money than tthey originally intended.

MWWM J
11-06-2013, 02:21 PM
So many other past threads you bash Gree. Now you are a Gree sympathizer. You're a very confusing person, hence the prefix MWWM
Whoa whoa whoa. Sympathy for Gree? Never. I'm saying if I was Gree that's what I would do, including banning me. Just shows that Gree is just in it for the money and can care less if their players are unhappy. I would just get tired of the d*****ing and complaining.