PDA

View Full Version : Raid boss nomal mode completed, but now the item has been removed as well as the bonu

JediPimp
11-06-2013, 12:50 AM
Anyone else having a similar issue? I did have the 40k item we got for finishing normal mode, but on all my accounts it has now gone... I've put a ticket in, but the last couple of tickets I have raised were generic responses, followed by being ignored and the ticket closed.

You need to get this sit under control.

Captain Torgue
11-06-2013, 12:52 AM
Pretty soon Gree will be taking the clothes off our backs.

SilentAssassin
11-06-2013, 01:07 AM
Mine are already gone, you're next 😂👆

Facasca
11-06-2013, 01:12 AM
Today, when I started the game some of my individual prizes from raid boss are gone. I lost a signifcant amount of points in attack and defense.

Ticket send.

nick1985
11-06-2013, 01:49 AM
My syndicate finished the normal mode , whole my team got the demon rider and i did'nt get It .. Put a lot of money and effort in this weapon . The only thing i figgerd out is that i lost an other 10k in stats this Morning . If It were xtra weapons that Dont belong in my invertory they can take It but Please place the demon rider in my invertory !

rysherb78
11-06-2013, 03:42 AM
tell me about it!!! woke up stats dropped 12k, took an ixtab granade, 2 necklesses, doom cannon, 4 bendito, 2shotguns, 3speeders and few others, took the toxin drum off my mate too!! wtf like in it, all them sleepless nights an money sspent an poof!! still waiting for my top 250 treat bag prize which i keep gettin generic replies, you been rewarded respective items ****!!! ITS NOT THERE!! mynames on this web site as a winner yet no prize!!! starting to get real mad about all tis nonsense!!

rysherb78
11-06-2013, 03:46 AM
it they tokk my demon reider or any legendary i would have quit!

kevinloh84
11-06-2013, 03:50 AM
Anyone else having a similar issue? I did have the 40k item we got for finishing normal mode, but on all my accounts it has now gone... I've put a ticket in, but the last couple of tickets I have raised were generic responses, followed by being ignored and the ticket closed.

You need to get this sit under control.

It happened to me too.. Got it and gone missing from inventory.. Sent tickets and receive standard template reply.. :(

warrends
11-06-2013, 04:48 AM
See the top stickied thread. They completely boned all of us up the ass.

Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice

Greetings Folks,

We wanted to go ahead and let folk's know now that there is a very small (and by this we really mean a small amount) amount of player's that are being credited a few more rewards than they should be getting.

This will be fixed and the extra rewards removed after the ending of the event. We could do it now but we want to ensure the event stays stable and enjoyable for everyone.

We do appreciate everyone's understanding in this matter.

Best of luck to you all during the event!

~Team GREE

For future reference, the GREE dictionary contains the following:

A "small amount" of players means almost everyone

A "few more rewards" means a huge chunk of what we earned and/or paid for.

dts
11-06-2013, 08:17 AM
Imagine being the only guy in your team who wasn't awarded the final prize for Elite Mode.
Then you'll know how I feel. 😡

I'm just hoping to have my ticket answered before Christmas. 😂

mb402n
11-06-2013, 08:52 AM
I cant feel sorry for anyone. You idiots continue to dump money into this game when Gree continues to pulls stunts like this time and time again. It's no wonder all of you get nothing more than a one-reply-fits-all response when you submit a ticket. They are laughing at your expense as you continue to light your money on fire with a blow torch.

iteachem
11-06-2013, 09:05 AM
anyone have a link to the quest prizes?

nick1985
11-06-2013, 09:10 AM
I now how you are feeling right now dts !!! Hope they Give us our rewards asap .. I have It with the normal mode . My whole team have the reward (i am the leader ) Even i did get the pop up victory you receive the demon rider but It wasnt in my invertory . Pff spend some real money to get It ... So i know how It feels like :(

chubster
11-13-2013, 01:17 AM
We had similar but only two out of our 42 players received the Demon Bike and the game counter reset itself to zero as soon as we completed it. I'm out, glitches happen and errors are made but the response from the Gree Support people over the last week has been woefully pathetic and it is now obvious that they do not give a flying f*** for the so called 'community', nothing but theives and liars.