PDA

View Full Version : To those of you who are considering doing the LTQ - please read

Captain Torgue
11-06-2013, 12:05 AM
Recently as you are all aware, many people have noticed their stats have dropped and items missing from their inventories. A syndicate member has recently noticed that along with the reduction in stats and items some of his LTQ items from this LTQ have been removed.

So if you are planning on doing this LTQ I strongly advise you to take screenshots of both your stats and the item pop up screen so you can make sure both are being accounted for correctly.

In the meantime I will be passing this LTQ until Gree gets their act together.

That is all.

real badman
11-06-2013, 12:06 AM
Thanks a lot for this captain. :) I'll check it out.

real badman
11-06-2013, 12:13 AM
The inventory is too messed up. Too tough to confirm it. :(
Wish they added new rewards to the bottom of loot list. Everything is shattered. Spread all over the list.

Noles
11-06-2013, 02:27 AM
The inventory is too messed up. Too tough to confirm it. :(
Wish they added new rewards to the bottom of loot list. Everything is shattered. Spread all over the list.

Ask an android user to view your member profile through the syndicate menu; it's ordered chronologically for us, but only under that screen.. Stuff is much easier to find that way. ;)

HavingFun
11-06-2013, 03:11 AM
Recently as you are all aware, many people have noticed their stats have dropped and items missing from their inventories. A syndicate member has recently noticed that along with the reduction in stats and items some of his LTQ items from this LTQ have been removed.

So if you are planning on doing this LTQ I strongly advise you to take screenshots of both your stats and the item pop up screen so you can make sure both are being accounted for correctly.

In the meantime I will be passing this LTQ until Gree gets their act together.

That is all.
Better to pass. Screenshots still wouldn't get items back.