PDA

View Full Version : Give back our gold or give back our stats...do what's right!!!

The Slapper
11-05-2013, 07:43 PM
It was YOUR choice to avoid being transparent. YOURS GREE!!!

It's not our job to monitor what you deem as extra. It's yours, and you failed to give us any specifics. You did however gladly keep taking our money. Nothing about that is right. Make it right. Do you want us to quit?

Free players and gold spenders all lost on this one.

I think everyone would agree that fair is either giving back ALL the stats or giving back ALL the gold. I don't want or expect both. Please do what's right.

The_
11-05-2013, 07:45 PM
How dare you demand the GREE Gods for a refund.

the_dude
11-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Yes gree, how dare you give us ridiculous monster stats from one event and then take some it away. You should give everyone that complains 100 gold because they deserve free stuff for being so annoying.

real badman
11-05-2013, 07:51 PM
Stop buying gold. Stop spending money on this stupid game just because of addiction. Simple. You think making a thread will give you your stats or gold back? GREE doesn't cares about it. Lol. Stop making a fool of yourself. Stop complaining. I spent gold too. My stats dropped by 100k. :p I'm not gonna cry. I'll just stop spending gold. Every single drop matters. :) your choice it is what to do. Don't expect refund.

Ryno777
11-05-2013, 07:51 PM
They took away EXTRA weapons. Not weapons you had earned or gotten fairly. They warned you that this was happening. (Read the stickies that is important stuff). Gree made a mistake but this time they fixed it.

Rebels
11-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Crazy arse threads like this are not needed. It takes away from the real complaints :)

bobtodd
11-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Crazy arse threads like this are not needed. It takes away from the real complaints :)I agree rebel.

The Slapper
11-05-2013, 08:04 PM
You think making a thread will give you your stats or gold back? GREE doesn't cares about it. Lol. Stop making a fool of yourself. Stop complaining. I spent gold too. My stats dropped by 100k. :p I'm not gonna cry. I'll just stop spending gold. Every single drop matters. :) Don't expect refund.

I don't think I'll get a thing, but this is the avenue I have, so I'm going to use it in hopes that someone that cares at Gree listens. I'll be sure not to disgrace "The Slapper" name by being foolish. Thank you for the life lesson!

They took away EXTRA weapons. Not weapons you had earned or gotten fairly. They warned you that this was happening. (Read the stickies that is important stuff). Gree made a mistake but this time they fixed it.

60/60 in our syndicate losing stats is NOT "some" as the sticky says...if it said all it'd be on me...it doesn't.

Captain Torgue
11-06-2013, 12:10 AM
It was YOUR choice to avoid being transparent. YOURS GREE!!!

It's not our job to monitor what you deem as extra. It's yours, and you failed to give us any specifics. You did however gladly keep taking our money. Nothing about that is right. Make it right. Do you want us to quit?

Free players and gold spenders all lost on this one.

I think everyone would agree that fair is either giving back ALL the stats or giving back ALL the gold. I don't want or expect both. Please do what's right.

If I had known that they would take away the weapons I received from switching syndicates then I wouldn't have wasted my time or my gold.

They should refund the gold I spent on this event and give me extra as compensation for the time I wasted.

oh who am I kidding, its Gree we are talking about here.

TZora
11-06-2013, 12:27 AM
Do you want us to quit?
yes! the answer is .. yes! gree wants you to quit playing cc and begin playing their other games :)

Captain Torgue
11-06-2013, 12:30 AM
yes! the answer is .. yes! gree wants you to quit playing cc and begin playing their other games :)

I'm honestly contemplating becoming a drug addict. It would be much cheaper and there is also less risk that the dealer will take the drugs off you once he sells them to you.

TZora
11-06-2013, 12:38 AM
why don't u grow a weed farm? then u can not only have drugs, u can also sell them and make money? oh wait, what're we talking about .... meh

Brendan
11-06-2013, 01:33 AM
GreeDy and incompetent, about time we started cutting our losses and leaving this game. I still don't know what weapons were unearned and if GreeDy had some clear rules on this why no one knew about it.

If I leave I'm not playing any of their other stupid games.

HavingFun
11-06-2013, 02:11 AM
why don't u grow a weed farm? then u can not only have drugs, u can also sell them and make money? oh wait, what're we talking about .... meh
^^^ +420 ^^^

tiptondan1990
11-06-2013, 02:32 AM
Waste of time gree are I lost all my stats that I earned after completing boss raid, I know they were getting rib of extra items given out but not items that were rightfully earned, waste

warrends
11-06-2013, 04:53 AM
Yes gree, how dare you give us ridiculous monster stats from one event and then take some it away. You should give everyone that complains 100 gold because they deserve free stuff for being so annoying.

Yer an idiot.

OP was absolutely valid. None of this was "free". Even for those of us who spent no gold, we invested a helluva lot of time into doing our best into what used to be a fun game. Just go away. You're useless.

AxiwixA
11-06-2013, 05:23 AM
No no no. Gee should be held liable for their actions. They should take away things because they didn't do enough testing on their game. They are just worried about pushing out the next event in beta so we can rest it work out the bugs and have them tell us that there were problems and they will fix them by running a script to take away items the day are extra. Such it up grew give back what you took. And actually test the game as it should be treated before making paying customers your beta testers. Just because they post something after the fact about extra stuff doesn't make it right. Stop spending money on the game until they stop using us as beta testers

Nighteg
11-06-2013, 05:47 AM
Sometimes i get the feeling that Gree's headquarters led by a bunch of monkeys.

Acns69
11-06-2013, 05:55 AM
The only way to make them understand that we are paying customers and deserve to be treated with respect, is to stop buying gold and spending gold, hurt their pockets, I will ask the members of my syndicate not to spend gold in this coming war, it may be the only way to make them care.

The Slapper
11-06-2013, 06:07 AM
I'm glad I had a night to cool off. I'm so much happier today (insert sarcastic emoticon here)

I do have a solution that will suck equally for everyone, but would be fair for EVERYONE.

1. take every single item from the boss event away from every single person (put us back to square one)

2. Give every player one reward equal to 10% of the pre removal gain so the five days weren't for nothing.

2. Refund every bit of gold used plus 50% or 450 gold...whichever is more. We can use it later n it costs u nothing.

3. Give 450 gold to every gold free player that participated in the event. They can use it for crates or bldgs.

4. Sincerely apologize for a severely flawed event.

That would at a minimum be a good faith gesture, would cost you nothing, and we can try again w more gold on another event...I know I would.

cookies
11-06-2013, 06:19 AM
Honestly, I just want the items back that I legitly earned.

Dipstik
11-06-2013, 07:28 AM
Do we know what the bug was? Which items were not legitimate? Anyone know?

Dipstik
11-06-2013, 07:31 AM
I would only take my stats the way they were when the event ended or my cash back.

How about your case back and your stats back before the event started?

kuksluk
11-06-2013, 07:37 AM

So true!

characters

iteachem
11-06-2013, 07:42 AM
I'm honestly contemplating becoming a drug addict. It would be much cheaper and there is also less risk that the dealer will take the drugs off you once he sells them to you.

connect with cold commander.. I think he has a medicinal clinic or something like that (not kidding and not trying to slight him with that)

Brendan
11-06-2013, 07:44 AM
Sometimes i get the feeling that Gree's headquarters led by a bunch of monkeys.

Please, that's below the belt. Monkeys are far more intelligent.

Rhino72
11-06-2013, 07:49 AM
No no no. Gee should be held liable for their actions. They should take away things because they didn't do enough testing on their game. They are just worried about pushing out the next event in beta so we can rest it work out the bugs and have them tell us that there were problems and they will fix them by running a script to take away items the day are extra. Such it up grew give back what you took. And actually test the game as it should be treated before making paying customers your beta testers. Just because they post something after the fact about extra stuff doesn't make it right. Stop spending money on the game until they stop using us as beta testers

Just so everybody understands, the "extra stuff" was a member of our syndicate had 152 legendary stunners, 138 legendary toxin drums and 159 legendary recoil blades in the first 6 hours of the event. He also had 150 + of the epic items as well. Seeing that this was statistically impossible he alerted the syndicate and then sent an email to Gree support. This was the problem that the forum admin was talking about. What happened to everybody other than the situation described above without a refund of gold spent amounts to stealing.

jonnybravo2
11-06-2013, 07:51 AM
obviously you didnt see the thread where Gree's new game path is to give us HUGE stat gains and then the winner is the one who gets back to 0 first! this was just the beginning of the new CC...duhhhh

Sammo the Kid
11-06-2013, 08:03 AM
Just so everybody understands, the "extra stuff" was a member of our syndicate had 152 legendary stunners, 138 legendary toxin drums and 159 legendary recoil blades in the first 6 hours of the event. He also had 150 + of the epic items as well. Seeing that this was statistically impossible he alerted the syndicate and then sent an email to Gree support. This was the problem that the forum admin was talking about. What happened to everybody other than the situation described above without a refund of gold spent amounts to stealing.

It's nice he was honest. No good deed goes unpunished.

sunfire
11-06-2013, 08:11 AM
Gree is still not answering us...this looks like a cheating to me. You continued to let us buy and keep spending golds to get those individual loot items, once event over you took back all the items!! We need an adiminstrator to comment oh this!! I'm sure there are hundreds of people calling Apple for refund!

Ben Raines
11-06-2013, 08:12 AM
How do you only earn 1 of a particular item during the event and it is taken back and considered an extra item. Makes no sense to me...I had no extra items I checked and logged my items as I earned them because of Gree's post yet I still lost items...

<3 Hz
11-06-2013, 08:39 AM
GREE = www.obamacare.gov

Dipstik
11-06-2013, 08:50 AM
GREE = www.obamacare.gov

Gree = NHS (Translated for our over-the-puddle brothers)

mb402n
11-06-2013, 08:59 AM
This company keeps releasing broken, unfinished, untested, unproven and an overall very low quality product over and over and over again and backs it up with terrible product support; and yet they are able to get an exorbitant amount of half-wits to continue tossing piles of money their way. GOD these people are GENIUS.

Nighteg
11-06-2013, 09:19 AM
This company keeps releasing broken, unfinished, untested, unproven and an overall very low quality product over and over and over again and backs it up with terrible product support; and yet they are able to get an exorbitant amount of half-wits to continue tossing piles of money their way. GOD these people are GENIUS.

Brilliant!

The Slapper
11-06-2013, 09:24 AM

In that case yes. That is an obvious mistake. For 60/60 of us in my syndicate that was NOT the case. We all had a very select and limited number of high stat items removed...20 here, 15 there, etc. The removal was targeted and precise. We no longer have equal items to minimum boss requirements met. Many of us were part of hundreds of boss kills. Our items were legit and not extra.

Please fix this gree. Thank you.

Sal The Stockbroker
11-06-2013, 09:52 AM
Please fix this gree. Thank you.

It is fixed. Sorry you can't accept that.

AxiwixA
11-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Yes gree did fix it. As in they screwed you people who spend money on the game. Over and over. People Stop bending over and lubing your cheeks for them. Don't spend any money with gree. Until they consistently put out it a working product. I lost items that we won in my syndicate I never got any extra as far as I could tell. We killed hundreds of bosses and almost every single person in my syndicate lost stats after the event. That's not a small percentage 95% of my syndicate had a stat drop. Gree we are fed up with the lousy programming skills y'all seem to possess and the even worse testing y'all do after. Never mind I forgot we the passing customers are y'all beta testers. But I suspect that this will fall on deaf ears or dumb asses.

Brendan
11-07-2013, 07:50 AM
Hmmm, a bit strange that these threads have been bumped down while the trivial ones are at the top.

Anyway, don't forget to ask Apple and Google for refunds. We paid for something with our money and effort and it was taken away. Hang your heads in shame Gree.

Dipstik
11-07-2013, 07:52 AM
It's even stranger that you think this thread is any less trivial than the others. Don't worry... it'll be locked soon.

matter0ni
11-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Stop buying gold. Stop spending money on this stupid game just because of addiction. Simple. You think making a thread will give you your stats or gold back? GREE doesn't cares about it. Lol. Stop making a fool of yourself. Stop complaining. I spent gold too. My stats dropped by 100k. :p I'm not gonna cry. I'll just stop spending gold. Every single drop matters. :) your choice it is what to do. Don't expect refund.

this. dont want to get burned? dont invest money. simple as can be

CJ54
11-07-2013, 12:13 PM
There are two stickied threads devoted to this already at the top of the page.