PDA

View Full Version : Falling Stats

Brendan
11-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Attack and defence stats have fallen by between 100k and 300k in my team since the end of the boss event and are still falling. Are we going to have nothing by tomorrow?

Tell us why Gree, if you've screwed up something else at least have the guts to come out and explain. Gold was spent on this event so were we not meant to? Is this the case for all future events?

The_
11-05-2013, 07:07 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?73138-Raid-Boss-Rewards-Update-Notice

Hodgy83
11-05-2013, 07:14 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?73138-Raid-Boss-Rewards-Update-Notice

Bump. People need to read the stickies before making these posts.

Laelia
11-05-2013, 07:16 PM
Not a 'small' thing ... What are the mechanics of this? ... What is the reason? ... Do I get my gold back?

Zeppelin1977
I have lost over 30k.. -.- please fix & give us free things . Money was spent .

The_
Bump. People need to read the stickies before making these posts.
Not everyone is awesome as Mollys Voice. I understand his frustration though.

Hodgy83
11-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Guys relax. They said it was a problem where they accidentally awarded an incorrect number of prizes for the illegal automatics bosses. My Atk is now 6 mil down from 10.9mil. These things happen and they fixed the issue. I'm sure you enjoyed the bump while you had it like me but it wasn't earned. Move on.

Deadwater
11-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Guys relax. They said it was a problem where they accidentally awarded an incorrect number of prizes for the illegal automatics bosses. My Atk is now 6 mil down from 10.9mil. These things happen and they fixed the issue. I'm sure you enjoyed the bump while you had it like me but it wasn't earned. Move on.

Actually since you don't know what the problem was you don't know if you earned it or not.

The really question people are overlooking is when did gree get the ability to remove individual items from your inventory. They have said they can globally remove weapons but not pick and choose from inventories.

100k down maybe not 4million but regardless there should be a full layout of what the problem was. My weapons awarded added up to how many bosses I had attacked. So why were x amount of weapons removed from my inventory?

Asvaldr
11-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Actually since you don't know what the problem was you don't know if you earned it or not.

The really question people are overlooking is when did gree get the ability to remove individual items from your inventory. They have said they can globally remove weapons but not pick and choose from inventories.

100k down maybe not 4million but regardless there should be a full layout of what the problem was. My weapons awarded added up to how many bosses I had attacked. So why were x amount of weapons removed from my inventory?

Yes, I said it well.

bobtodd
11-05-2013, 08:10 PM
What the **** GREED my stats are dropping.

Pfiction
11-05-2013, 08:24 PM
I'm not much for complaining and gree has always taken care of issues without hearing from me. BUT how does a small number of people equal everyone in both my syndicates and many others on the forum......

Brendan
11-05-2013, 08:36 PM
I'm not much for complaining and gree has always taken care of issues without hearing from me. BUT how does a small number of people equal everyone in both my syndicates and many others on the forum......

Er, I think you mean 99.99% of people who play this 'game'. The small number is the 00.01% who haven't been affected and why...I could go on but I'll get banned. I probably will anyway for complaining! Watch out, ban to come for complaining about appalling service!

The_
11-05-2013, 08:40 PM
sigh. no response from GREE yet and you've already jumped to conclusion. It'll probably end up being a glitch and most people will get their stats back. pointless crying over a tablet game.

ILikeTheAbuse
11-05-2013, 09:55 PM
As far as I can tell, a TON of Legendary prizes were awarded, even though if you went and looked through the Boss History screen for each one you ranked in, it clearly showed that you were due an Epic or a Rare or an Uncommon.

The real issue is that, though they are taking back the Legendary prizes that were mis-awarded, they aren't, as of yet, fixing the reverse of this problem. We still have people who earned Legendary prizes that are not in their inventory. Instead they have an extra Uncommon prize that was never listed in the Boss History screen.

kimberleyj
11-05-2013, 10:33 PM
thanks for bring this up . i looked to see if any of my weapons was taken away from me and they have, even though i had the weapons in my history.

Captain Torgue
11-06-2013, 12:21 AM
They say it only affected those weapons from the raid boss event but I know someone who lost weapons from the LTQ as well.

Gree honestly has no idea what is going on either and are just taken weapons away at random. I hope gold refunds get issued for this recent mess or Gree gives back the weapons and restores peoples stats.