PDA

View Full Version : Blocked IP Address from Forum

Rjc
11-05-2013, 02:36 PM
I've noticed that the entire IP address range of AT&T wireless in the Washington, D.C. Area is blocked from accessing the forum. I've sent several requests to have this fixed to no avail. Hopefully posting here will get this fixed.
The IP address block in question is 198.228.xxx.xxx. I know there are hundreds of other problems gree needs to fix, but I hope this easy issue can be addresses.

iteachem
11-05-2013, 02:53 PM
I've noticed that the entire IP address range of AT&T wireless in the Washington, D.C. Area is blocked from accessing the forum. I've sent several requests to have this fixed to no avail. Hopefully posting here will get this fixed.
The IP address block in question is 198.228.xxx.xxx. I know there are hundreds of other problems gree needs to fix, but I hope this easy issue can be addresses.

This happens quite a bit honestly. I think rogers telecom was banned once also

Rjc
11-05-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm sure the admin wanted to block someone. But didn't realize he/she was blocking 4 mil people. Lol.

iteachem
11-05-2013, 03:30 PM
I'm sure the admin wanted to block someone. But didn't realize he/she was blocking 4 mil people. Lol.

Well given how flawlessly the game runs you would think that's true but.....

nopenopenope
11-05-2013, 03:49 PM
I've noticed that the entire IP address range of AT&T wireless in the Washington, D.C. Area is blocked from accessing the forum.

Try almost the entire AT&T wireless IP range across the US.

CJ54
11-05-2013, 04:15 PM
It was admittedly a hack job, but it stopped the flood of x-rated pictures coming from the disgruntled ex-player in that area. I'll see if I can undo that one.

TBFalcon
02-10-2014, 07:45 PM
I'm unable to post- and not quite sure why. Can a mod or dev please unblock me.

Thanks

ILikeTheAbuse
02-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Lol... Feds running a majority of the TOR nodes. "Man, does every disgruntled player live in D.C.?"

ILikeTheAbuse
02-10-2014, 08:23 PM

Thanks

May need ten posts to start a thread.

2MblaZ
02-10-2014, 08:24 PM

Thanks

You obviously can post, just why do so by necro'ing old useless post and in open - nobody ever can help in unblocking you - it's completely random and unexplainable anyway

Kid T
02-12-2014, 11:53 AM
I get this as well when accessing on phone via 4g