PDA

View Full Version : Riddle me this....

cage
11-05-2013, 01:44 PM
A member in a faction contributes to getting kills on the faction ltq event that is currently running. During daylight savings, Gree shuts down the servers for maintenance.

When the servers come back up, the member is no longer in the faction.

By the time he is off work (he works a night shift) and logs in, the faction has completed several more levels. Since he wasn't in the faction, he didn't receive the prizes, including the HM Carriage M8 with 16,793/25,189 stats.

As soon as he noticed, he notified and the leader and was readmitted to the faction immediately. He sends a ticket to Gree asking to be awarded the prizes he missed. And Gree's response was, and I paraphrase to avoid publishing customer support interactions:

"sorry this happened, it was a problem with the server that caused it. however, we are not going to award any compensation."

So here is the riddle -

Why would anyone spend any money, or time (the more valuable resource), on this game after this experience?

X BOSS
11-05-2013, 01:48 PM
The community of Hope

People's Front of Judea G
11-05-2013, 01:50 PM
How is it compensation to be awarded what you would have naturally got we're it not for Gree's obvious error. That's not compensation, that's restitution. BIG difference.

Luuzer
11-05-2013, 02:04 PM
So here is the riddle -

Why would anyone spend any money, or time (the more valuable resource), on this game after this experience?

simple answer....shouldnt, thats where it hurts the most

**Victoria**
11-05-2013, 02:05 PM
A member in a faction contributes to getting kills on the faction ltq event that is currently running. During daylight savings, Gree shuts down the servers for maintenance.

By the time he is off work (he works a night shift) and logs in, the faction has completed several more levels. Since he wasn't in the faction, he didn't receive the prizes, including the HM Carriage M8 with 16,793/25,189 stats.

As soon as he noticed, he notified and the leader and was readmitted to the faction immediately. He sends a ticket to Gree asking to be awarded the prizes he missed. And Gree's response was, and I paraphrase to avoid publishing customer support interactions:

"sorry this happened, it was a problem with the server that caused it. however, we are not going to award any compensation."

So here is the riddle -

This happened to me and 3 other faction members. I got the same response from support and I replied back that I wasn't looking for compensation but what was mine, or would have been, if not for a server error. For that I got another reply saying sorry...no compensation. Now Morgan wont even reply anymore when I asked them to do what is right. The other 3 members didnt even get the respect of a reply.

I spend a lot of money on 3 MW accounts in a top 10 team....asking myself why....

Serious F
11-05-2013, 02:13 PM
I spend a lot of money on 3 MW accounts in a top 10 team....asking myself why....

You should now be able to answer this question with a decision :)
Buy new shoes with the saved money. Or donate it for a good cause.

HayeZeus
11-05-2013, 02:14 PM
what I don't get is that its not like we're asking for their firstborn kids or anything. Just give the unit! No skin off their backs. Doesn't cost them a penny. Yet they would rather piss off paying customers instead, EVEN WHEN ITS THEIR OWN FAULT THIS PROBLEM HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE. WTF is the sense in that?

People's Front of Judea G
11-05-2013, 02:22 PM
Ah grasshopper, you assume there's sense in it...........

Sfritz1
11-05-2013, 02:30 PM
yeah, what is it really costing GREE to compensate the player what he earned? i just had an issue where i accidentally bought a LE set by clicking buy all and it didn't have a confirmation button. Immediately contacted GREE about it and ask them for the compensation and even said they could take the units. they replied with sorry that this happened but we are not giving out any compensation at this moment. What is this really costing them to do the right thing. its fake and free gold and we spend lots of real money for there fake computer generated products. GREE is losing nothing by crediting or compensating.

So here is the riddle -

Web323
11-05-2013, 03:11 PM
yeah, what is it really costing GREE to compensate the player what he earned? i just had an issue where i accidentally bought a LE set by clicking buy all and it didn't have a confirmation button. Immediately contacted GREE about it and ask them for the compensation and even said they could take the units. they replied with sorry that this happened but we are not giving out any compensation at this moment. What is this really costing them to do the right thing. its fake and free gold and we spend lots of real money for there fake computer generated products. GREE is losing nothing by crediting or compensating.

That is their standard response....just keep replying to the ticket until they cave in

KFH
11-05-2013, 03:21 PM
yeah, what is it really costing GREE to compensate the player what he earned? i just had an issue where i accidentally bought a LE set by clicking buy all and it didn't have a confirmation button. Immediately contacted GREE about it and ask them for the compensation and even said they could take the units. they replied with sorry that this happened but we are not giving out any compensation at this moment. What is this really costing them to do the right thing. its fake and free gold and we spend lots of real money for there fake computer generated products. GREE is losing nothing by crediting or compensating.Le sets are different, they can't give back gold because of the special prize you win. People could just ask for gold back if they didn't receive a rare prize. Gree is usually good with accidental purchases, but when it comes to prizes won and not received they seem to lack

CJ54
11-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Le sets are different, they can't give back gold because of the special prize you win. People could just ask for gold back if they didn't receive a rare prize. Gree is usually good with accidental purchases, but when it comes to prizes won they lack

Anything with a random component (crates and LEs) we can't do, because of early abuse by some people trying to get better random units.

Vballmadam
11-05-2013, 05:18 PM
This happened to me and 3 other faction members. I got the same response from support and I replied back that I wasn't looking for compensation but what was mine, or would have been, if not for a server error. For that I got another reply saying sorry...no compensation. Now Morgan wont even reply anymore when I asked them to do what is right. The other 3 members didnt even get the respect of a reply.

This happened to me too and I got the same answers twice...so unfair! They gave people in FVF units after removing hackers but not us who lost out because of Gree!

John 719166364
11-05-2013, 05:55 PM
Anything with a random component (crates and LEs) we can't do, because of early abuse by some people trying to get better random units.

CJ54, I'm in a very tough segment of the service industry where customer satisfaction is king. The thought is that you have to look at the life time value of the customer, not the short term transaction that is directly in front of you. This may mean that you loose money on a single transaction but the goodwill earned will generate even greater future revenues.

Reading this thread I was at first appalled that any company would respond in this manner when you knew there was a glitch and people legitimately got tossed out of thier faction which negated thier ability to collect prizes that rightfully should have been thiers. What would the harm be awarding these units to these individuals? Understand that it would take some man hours to properly validate that they were in the faction before and the faction did earn etc, and you don't want to incur that cost. So don't, just award the units. Will some be dishonest and get units that they don't deserve yes, will it create more customer goodwill and increased or sustained revenues, yes.

But, then I saw your response which is heartening because it tells me that you are listening. Could you share with us what your customer service philosophy is? I don't understand it and don't see the benefit to GREE by taking such a stance.

rrnj6890
11-05-2013, 05:56 PM
This happened to me and 3 other faction members. I got the same response from support and I replied back that I wasn't looking for compensation but what was mine, or would have been, if not for a server error. For that I got another reply saying sorry...no compensation. Now Morgan wont even reply anymore when I asked them to do what is right. The other 3 members didnt even get the respect of a reply. I spend a lot of money on 3 MW accounts in a top 10 team....asking myself why....I too have been in a top 10 since wd started, I had an issue and after pursuing the matter, my customer support has been suspended for the second time in six months. No warning or explanation. I can't send in tickets, they blocked my email. No replies to Private messages.... I spend money , don't cheat and I was thrown in the trash..... Thanks Gree

Sfritz1
11-05-2013, 06:31 PM
Well don't you think there should be a confirmation button, I accidently clicked Buy all and I lost a lot of gold. I understand that some people have abused the system but I didnt and GREE should put a confirmation button on everything you purchase with gold or everything in general would be nice.

slayer091
11-05-2013, 07:11 PM

You people at least need to give it back for people who are getting it for the first time..and this error is totally caused by you.

Please stop bringing up the page of buying those crappy crates with crappy units every time MW loads, people click them accidentally. At least you should have the a pop up for confirming whether they need the item...
is it there ? Noooooo

Do you seriously want people to spend Gold accidentally every time they start a game ???
For which you ppl have a standard answer

Atleast try to give it back for people who have clicked it by mistake the first time around.

Agent Orange
11-05-2013, 07:24 PM

But this doesn't address the issue posed by the OP. That due to unannounced server maintenance members of factions were unknowingly removed. Btw this was a lot more widespread than was indicated by the response from a Gree mod in this forum. Our faction lost 2 members.

The problem was faction members being unknowingly removed due to a problem with data on the server. These members lost out on some high value units won by their other faction members. I don't see why these players would not be given the items they were entitled to, there was nothing random about the awarding of the prize and to top it off it was through negligence on Gree's part that these players lost out.

The correct thing to do would be to award these players their prizes since I'm sure the server tracks some sort of faction history of the player(s) in question.

Einszwei
11-05-2013, 10:14 PM
simple answer....shouldnt, thats where it hurts the most

I learnt that the hard way, spent over 1 thousand bucks regret it now

Kill Joy
11-05-2013, 10:31 PM
The same things happened with some members in our faction. They got kicked during Daylight Savings, and missed the unit. They were also told by Gree that nothing could be done. How nice of them. Its great that they can take away a unit they mistakenly gave away. But cant reward a unit, they mistakenly took away.

Roborhino
11-06-2013, 01:30 AM
In fact as a community we should create a hashtag protest lol

KFH
11-06-2013, 01:43 AM
But this doesn't address the issue posed by the OP. That due to unannounced server maintenance members of factions were unknowingly removed. Btw this was a lot more widespread than was indicated by the response from a Gree mod in this forum. Our faction lost 2 members.

The problem was faction members being unknowingly removed due to a problem with data on the server. These members lost out on some high value units won by their other faction members. I don't see why these players would not be given the items they were entitled to, there was nothing random about the awarding of the prize and to top it off it was through negligence on Gree's part that these players lost out.

The correct thing to do would be to award these players their prizes since I'm sure the server tracks some sort of faction history of the player(s) in question.AO got the most respect for you on forum matters, but they posted about this maintenance 2 day in advance. For once I think gree has communicated correctly we always get mad when they don't inform us for what is going on. I think this time they did a good job

**Victoria**
11-06-2013, 05:32 AM
AO got the most respect for you on forum matters, but they posted about this maintenance 2 day in advance. For once I think gree has communicated correctly we always get mad when they don't inform us for what is going on. I think this time they did a good job

Yes they announced the server shutdown but no one was ever warned they may get booted from their faction due to a system glitch then when you lose out on faction rewards your told to "get lost, not our problem" when they are notified of your loss! You obviously weren't affected by this.

Agent Orange
11-06-2013, 05:41 AM
AO got the most respect for you on forum matters, but they posted about this maintenance 2 day in advance. For once I think gree has communicated correctly we always get mad when they don't inform us for what is going on. I think this time they did a good job

Ah you are right, I didn't see the notice in the announcements forum. Guess though not everybody reads the forums and maybe less announcements like me... But I guess moving forward we as a group now have to be suspect of any server work which could cause issues and perhaps be more diligent about making sure we watch out for problems since they may not be se amless.

Still doesn't mean that Gree should brush off players who experienced problems that are the result of something they did....

TBC Ghost
11-06-2013, 10:04 AM
The Nov 05 10:50 (PST) response is identical to what my friend received, except signed by a different person. It appears as if they have been given a script to cut and paste into any ticket regarding the server shutdown. It also appears they will follow this script even if it doesn't address the problem in the submitted ticket.

Unfortunately, this issue has encouraged more people to walk away from the game. That's what happens when paying customers don't get what they pay for...

99% of responses from GREE are scripted messages. Too many different answers gets you caught out eventually. Yes it is crap they did not get the units. Problem is once a few people beat the system by lying to GREE it makes it look like everyone else is lying. I'm sure if they gave the units to them all of MW would send a ticket saying they were in a faction that eArned those rewards. But like someone said what is 1 unit to give out? If it makes everyone happy just do it, doesn't cost GREE much but the time to put it in everyone's inventory. With all that is going in you would think they would be helping everyone right about now!! Maybe some free gold that hasn't been done in a while!!

When gold is involved (the only thing that makes GREE $$) they should up the priority to servre and get to the bottom of it. Every gold buying option needs a "are you sure" button before buying. Not having makes it look like they want us to mis click and just buy more gold to replace what was lost. Like buying allies, who needs 1 ally for gold! It's the number 1 thing people mis click bc it's the first option you see when you go into special. Again a are you sure button would fix this. Gold players like myself are the only thing that is keeping this game going. No gold players no $$ for GREE. Hope they realize that real soon bc it's not looking good from what I am reading. Also hire more costomer service. Shouldn't take weeks/months to get a response on something we spend real money on and don't rely on the forum for important info, make a flash screen like you do with everything that has to do with gold that most don't care about (crates, LE sets)... Hope you guys regroup soon ...

cage
11-06-2013, 10:15 AM
99% of responses from GREE are scripted messages.

True, but my point was that the customer support agents shouldn't use the script if it doesn't apply to the issue reported in the ticket.

Perilous
11-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Gree is wrong not to rectify their problem, however they shouldn't fix mistakes with a random prize because of the abuse CJ mentioned. It was your fault. I too did that once it was my fault so didn't go whining to support.

CJ D
11-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Mouthful here....

http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/GREE-International-Reviews-E477773.htm

mreilly
11-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Mouthful here....

http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/GREE-International-Reviews-E477773.htm

haha nice..

Miz Rapper
11-06-2013, 09:05 PM
What are the tips, perks, draw backs of joining them?

Mcdoc
11-07-2013, 01:14 AM
Hate to be the voice that is opposite of the Cry's for pity here - but 2 people are responsible for what happened to you :

1) You - there was an announcement thread a few days before about the whole system going down for maintenance - same thing happened at time change a few times already - YOU should snap photos of your stats - your top 45 units - etc - about 2 hours before the servers go down - AND - if you have any money invested in this game - log on as soon as you think the servers are scheduled to be back online.

2) Your faction leader (and officers)! If you are a leader - be a leader!
Every leader (and active officer) should have taken snapshots of faction members - bonuses - etc - and hour BEFORE the announced server downtime - and THEN been on right when it was up - checking for dropped members - texting them to get back in!

My faction leader texted me pretty soon after the servers were up as I myself was dropped - I immediately texted another team mate to get him to request back in as well.

THOSE who claim they didn't notice all day long - where are your leaders? Didn't they notice a drop in head count? Do you matter SO little to your leader that you were not missed 3 minutes after the servers came back online? Did your other teammates not wonder why your name was missing on your honored roster? Do you guys chat somewhere and give each other a heads up on the server being down - back up again - and what has changed on your team roster? Our guys were chatting up 3 hours beforehand on finishing your current boss before the server went down because we all suspected if you were in the middle of a mission - you would lose it.

Come in guys - if you aren't tight with your faction team mates yet - then you're in the wrong faction.

So SURE - GREE has to take some responsibility to fix these issues since ultimately their actions caused the problems - but if you've played this game for more than 3 months - then you gotta be on the look-out for Gree's constant incompetence - especially if you have spent more than $10 on YOUR account.

To just through your hands up and cry about it or claim that this server maintenance down time came out of nowhere - just makes you seem uninformed and a sheeple player - not an active player who expects screw ups - prepares for them - and plans on how to react.

Don't be mad at me for pointing out some harsh facts - be mad at yourself and your leaders for letting you slip out of your faction for more than an hour without being noticed - ESPECIALLY in the middle of a faction event where every member is working together :/

Moreover - EXPECT THIS EXACT SITUATION the next time the servers go down - it seems some people were even placed back in old factions they had left over 3 months ago - it's your game - if you love it - act like it.

P.S. Thank you Cartoon for looking out for the VFF Legends! It is great leadership (including the officers) and teamwork that help our faction work so close together - independent of other factions who try to control the game and manipulate other teams - and it makes me so proud to be part of an amazing team!

Mcdoc
11-07-2013, 01:34 AM
Mouthful here....http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/GREE-International-Reviews-E477773.htmComical - but really a sad truth that most of us already sense :/. Too bad quality people feel this way about a company they could love so much and make the games so much better :/

-TANGO-
11-07-2013, 01:54 AM
So SURE - GREE has to take some responsibility to fix these issues since ultimately their actions caused the problems - but if you've played this game for more than 3 months - then you gotta be on the look-out for Gree's constant incompetence - especially if you have spent more than $10 on YOUR account.

To just through your hands up and cry about it or claim that this server maintenance down time came out of nowhere - just makes you seem uninformed and a sheeple player - not an active player who expects screw ups - prepares for them - and plans on how to react.

Don't be and at me for pointing out some harsh facts - be mad at yourself and your leaders for letting you slip out of your faction for more than an hour without being noticed - ESPECIALLY in the middle of a faction event where every member is working together :/

You can't be serious?

Member relations, leadership failings, anticipation of a balls up!?? What are you talking about!

You are the premier GREE masochist, I can say that without equivocation.

It is one thing to consider yourself the voice of reason and then there is just being milksop, you fall into the latter sir. GREE messed it up and as such should fix it. Simple.

Einszwei
11-07-2013, 02:30 AM
Hate to be the voice that is opposite of the Cry's for pity here - but 2 people are responsible for what happened to you :

1) You - there was an announcement thread a few days before about the whole system going down for maintenance - same thing happened at time change a few times already - YOU should snap photos of your stats - your top 45 units - etc - about 2 hours before the servers go down - AND - if you have any money invested in this game - log on as soon as you think the servers are scheduled to be back online.

Every leader (and active officer) should have taken snapshots of faction members - bonuses - etc - and hour BEFORE the announced server downtime - and THEN been on right when it was up - checking for dropped members - texting them to get back in!

My faction leader texted me pretty soon after the servers were up as I myself was dropped - I immediately texted another team mate to get him to request back in as well.

THOSE who claim they didn't notice all day long - where are your leaders? Didn't they notice a drop in head count? Do you matter SO little to your leader that you were not missed 3 minutes after the servers came back online? Did your other teammates not wonder why your name was missing on your honored roster? Do you guys chat somewhere and give each other a heads up on the server being down - back up again - and what has changed on your team roster? Our guys were chatting up 3 hours beforehand on finishing your current boss before the server went down because we all suspected if you were in the middle of a mission - you would lose it.

Come in guys - if you aren't tight with your faction team mates yet - then you're in the wrong faction.

Don't be and at me for pointing out some harsh facts - be mad at yourself and your leaders for letting you slip out of your faction for more than an hour without being noticed - ESPECIALLY in the middle of a faction event where every member is working together :/

Moreover - EXPECT THIS EXACT SITUATION the next time the servers go down - it seems some people were even placed back in old factions they had left over 3 months ago - it's your game - if you love it - act like it.

P.S. Thank you Cartoon for looking out for the VFF Legends! It is great leadership (including the officers) and teamwork that help our faction work so close together - independent of other factions who try to control the game and manipulate other teams - and it makes me so proud to be part of an amazing team!

Now thats a real team take a lesson from him

Mcdoc
11-07-2013, 03:32 AM
You can't be serious? Member relations, leadership failings, anticipation of a balls up!?? What are you talking about!You are the premier GREE masochist, I can say that without equivocation.It is one thing to consider yourself the voice of reason and then there is just being milksop, you fall into the latter sir. GREE messed it up and as such should fix it. Simple.All I am saying is: Yes Gree failed you (expect it) - but if you missed out on faction awards a whole 18 hours later - then that's 18 hours that your teammates and faction leaders also failed you :/

warraw
11-07-2013, 06:05 AM
All I am saying is: Yes Gree failed you (expect it) - but if you missed out on faction awards a whole 18 hours later - then that's 18 hours that your teammates and faction leaders also failed you :/

Does not detract from the fact that Gree screwed them over.

If I ordered a cheeseburger for take away. I expect a cheeseburger to be in the bag by the time I get home after a 30mim drive. Not a fish fillet. Me not checking to ensure that the cheeseburger was handed to me does put me at fault.

Mcdoc
11-07-2013, 10:37 AM
Does not detract from the fact that Gree screwed them over. If I ordered a cheeseburger for take away. I expect a cheeseburger to be in the bag by the time I get home after a 30mim drive. Not a fish fillet. Me not checking to ensure that the cheeseburger was handed to me does put me at fault.According to my wife - every time this happens & it's her order that got screwed up - YES - Yes it is my fault for not checking the order - especially because she expects them to always screw it up - but only her order - LoL

Edit: And to properly compare it to my comments - it would be as if you didn't notice the missing cheeseburger for 18 Hours & THEN decided to complain that you were still hungry after only eating the fries & drinking the coke - 18 hours later :/

warraw
11-07-2013, 11:32 AM
According to my wife - every time this happens & it's her order that got screwed up - YES - Yes it is my fault for not checking the order - especially because she expects them to always screw it up - but only her order - LoL

Edit: And to properly compare it to my comments - it would be as if you didn't notice the missing cheeseburger for 18 Hours & THEN decided to complain that you were still hungry after only eating the fries & drinking the coke - 18 hours later :/

LOL mate. Let's put things in perspective.

We are the paying customer. They are the establishment owning the business, specializing in the business, making good MONEY from this business. Onus is ON THEM to get things right. It's the least we paying customers should expect and have the peace of mind to know that if I ordered a cheeseburger, I expect a cheeseburger.

To us, this is a game. We do not need to full on 24/7

But if u are running a business from this, u had better be on top of your game and not screw your customers over time and again.

eggiebert
11-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Simple answer. Gree never refund cash.. however when they cost you money due to an issue on their side you can claim for a refund from apple.. they in turn reclaim from gree.. I know you dont get your unit but at least you get your money back

Agent Orange
11-07-2013, 11:52 AM
According to my wife - every time this happens & it's her order that got screwed up - YES - Yes it is my fault for not checking the order - especially because she expects them to always screw it up - but only her order - LoL

Hmm let's put this into perspective, according to a wife it is ALWAYS YOUR fault.

SevenO9
11-07-2013, 12:06 PM

Don't be mad at me for pointing out some harsh facts - be mad at yourself and your leaders for letting you slip out of your faction for more than an hour without being noticed - ESPECIALLY in the middle of a faction event where every member is working together :/

so you taking snapshots of your bank accounts, morgage and social security balance just in case they screw it and you need proof? ah an while you're at it, are you keeping records of the crimes you did not commit and proof thereof? you might need it ...

Luuzer
11-07-2013, 12:13 PM

U do know that gree screws up member count too all the time. It shows sometimes more people than in faction, sometimes less. To check all members and their names every time just to see has company who takes Ur money made screwup and messed something else up? C'mon. If U pay for it, then ask service for it, not that U pay for all their bonuses and then do all the work Urself that they should do with Ur money.

cage
11-07-2013, 01:46 PM
All I am saying is: Yes Gree failed you (expect it) - but if you missed out on faction awards a whole 18 hours later - then that's 18 hours that your teammates and faction leaders also failed you :/

Who said anything about not noticing for 18 hours? It seems you're calling people names and implying a lack of caring based on a ridiculous assumption on your part.

Mcdoc
11-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Who said anything about not noticing for 18 hours? It seems you're calling people names and implying a lack of caring based on a ridiculous assumption on your part.

Bro - I'm not calling anyone names - and I got the 18 hours because the servers came back up and it would have been about 18 hours later (I think) before you would have been excluded from a faction award - but hey - I could be totally wrong on that too - I am a married man - I'm used to being wrong a lot :)

Seriously though - my whole point on this is that the exact same thing happened back in April with the last time change - the same thing will happen again in 5 months on the next time change - but the bigger point it - you gotta look out for your teammates if you're the leader - and if you're playing with friends - you gotta look out for each other.

I would have probably been in the exact same situation and crying foul if the leader of our faction hadn't texted me to get back in - and I immediately texted one of my buds.

But yes - in the bigger scheme if things - It was a fail on Gree's part - and in normal "no-customer service" I'm already used to the "we can't help you" response you guys are suffering through.

I'm not saying it's right - but I hope this at least makes you aware of this problem and helps you see that a team can help their own by looking out for this type of situation :/

Dutchie
11-07-2013, 03:47 PM
Mouthful here....http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/GREE-International-Reviews-E477773.htmGreat find and not surprised at the comments...

CJ54
11-07-2013, 03:50 PM

The correct thing to do would be to award these players their prizes since I'm sure the server tracks some sort of faction history of the player(s) in question.

It usually is, but was not in this case. If we can't verify something, we can't award people for it.

Luuzer
11-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Bro - I'm not calling anyone names - and I got the 18 hours because the servers came back up and it would have been about 18 hours later (I think) before you would have been excluded from a faction award - but hey - I could be totally wrong on that too - I am a married man - I'm used to being wrong a lot :)

Seriously though - my whole point on this is that the exact same thing happened back in April with the last time change - the same thing will happen again in 5 months on the next time change - but the bigger point it - you gotta look out for your teammates if you're the leader - and if you're playing with friends - you gotta look out for each other.

I would have probably been in the exact same situation and crying foul if the leader of our faction hadn't texted me to get back in - and I immediately texted one of my buds.

But yes - in the bigger scheme if things - It was a fail on Gree's part - and in normal "no-customer service" I'm already used to the "we can't help you" response you guys are suffering through.

I'm not saying it's right - but I hope this at least makes you aware of this problem and helps you see that a team can help their own by looking out for this type of situation :/

april bug was bigger one, I was factionless for ~3 weeks. Couldnt join, rejoin faction etc nothing. Other people saw me in faction list, to me I was factionless. Reapplied, they couldnt accpet me etc. So rejoining cant be simple always too, especially when we are dealing with gree and their "its not a bug, its a feature"

cage
11-08-2013, 07:22 AM
It usually is, but was not in this case. If we can't verify something, we can't award people for it.

I have screenshots of the member in question being in the faction before the server maintenance was performed, and I have a screenshot showing he is in the faction now. I also have screenshots of the outside communications between him and the leader to get him back in the faction. If I provide these to you, along with a ticket number, will you talk to support about getting his deserved unit? If not, what do you, or support, consider enough proof?

**Victoria**
11-08-2013, 07:41 AM

18 hours? Are you kidding? The rewards in question were given when the goal was complete, not by the clock! I'm EST as are the leaders and officers in my faction. I was up @ 7:30 AM and our European players had finished their bosses before I was out of bed!
I am an officer in my faction. And I was missed as soon as my leader woke up. But the reward had already been awarded to the faction. So quit blaming the victims here. And get your facts straight!

This is Grees fault and no one else's. Let them take responsibility for their errors.

**Victoria**
11-08-2013, 07:48 AM

Why can't this be verified? Look at my inventory. See the units previous and units after the one I say I didn't get. Ask me for screen shots to verify I have been in this faction for three WD events. I have them. And last but not least, look how much gold I spend! Why would I cry foul over a 10661/10661 unit if I'm a fraud? Why wouldn't I go for the 100k plus units? If your going to steal, you rob a bank. Not the local barber shop.

cage
11-08-2013, 08:39 AM

I'm just going to let this go. My beef is with gree, not you.

cage
11-11-2013, 07:27 AM

So, even though you haven't responded to any of my questions/concerns, the member went ahead and sent screenshots to support demonstrating he was in the faction before the server maintenance, he is in the faction now, and the conversation between the member and the leader that took place to get him back in the faction shortly after the servers came back online.

Support still answered with the same generic response!

So, there appears to be a breakdown in communication between you, CJ, and support, because being able to verify something isn't enough to correct the issue.

Since support isn't even willing to look into the matter, and faction members used gold on a group event to make the group stronger, why shouldn't the entire faction request refunds on their gold purchases? We have enough from support to share with Google and Apple to demonstrate that gree is aware of the problem and that gree is refusing to address the issue.

goldacre84
11-11-2013, 07:53 AM
just get over it

cage
11-11-2013, 07:58 AM
just get over it

No. I will not. You, however, can feel free to stop reading.

Badass action man
11-11-2013, 01:58 PM

its 100% ur own fault as you dont have a 'confirm' button. you should be returning ppls money. wen i is say "ur own fault", i am speaking of the company u r talking on behalf of.