PDA

View Full Version : Fight club helping other syndicates

Trev
11-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Congrats to everyone who got the top prizes, sorry we could not help more. Those who we did help it was our pleasure. We met a lot of really cool fantastic people and would help those again.

Dirtidawgidvas
11-05-2013, 01:27 PM
U all helped syn I'm in and it was greatly appreciated. Love fc! :*

Rebels
11-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Congrats to everyone who got the top prizes, sorry we could not help more. Those who we did help it was our pleasure. We met a lot of really cool fantastic people and would help those again.

Awesome Trev,

Nice to read some positive news.

Well done to FC for helping others. It's the players that make this game enjoyable.

Only probelm is I wished I knew FC members were available to help! ;)

Asvaldr
11-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Nice post. Respected.

iteachem
11-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Nice job fight club. We need to start the beatification process. Saint Trev has a nice ring to it

montecore
11-05-2013, 01:33 PM
If there is anyone else from fight club who would like to step forward and thank or congratulate fight club for their help here, now would be the time to do it. I would personally like to thank all of the underprivileged children I have helped, all of the stray kittens and puppies I have fostered, and all of the innocent and noble people whose lives I have saved. You are all awesome and help validate my ego and narcissism.

We love we so very very much.

Deadwater
11-05-2013, 01:34 PM
I didn't get help from FCS or SAS wth?

Rebels
11-05-2013, 01:37 PM
If there is anyone else from fight club who would like to step forward and thank or congratulate fight club for their help here, now would be the time to do it. I would personally like to thank all of the underprivileged children I have helped, all of the stray kittens and puppies I have fostered, and all of the innocent and noble people whose lives I have saved. You are all awesome and help validate my ego and narcissism.

Lol good old Monty!

SAS are pretty awesome too! They have always been more than helpful to myself and the Rebels.

Respect to both SAS & FC!

iteachem
11-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Two questions. How much did you guys raise stats. And I was wondering if you guys ran out of illegals in your syndicate.

CC Pablo
11-05-2013, 02:07 PM

Do you ever get tired of trolling FC threads? Anyways, I thought you were gone from forum. I guess we will have to deal with your childish tendencies again.

The Billionaire
11-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Two questions. How much did you guys raise stats. And I was wondering if you guys ran out of illegals in your syndicate.

We used all of the IA's we had stashed in the kitty Teach. Some players increased their stats by 10m+, I managed to increase mine by 4m over the course of the event.

Personally, it's ruined the "increasing my stats" side of the game because it's way too easy these days and is seriously out of hand. Also with the attack stat being higher than the defence stat it just means everyone can kind of beat everyone. Defence stat has become pointless for players who have similar stats.

Crime City needed reviving but personally I think Gree have done it in totally the wrong way. With the changes to the gold bonus program and the stat inflation getting way out of hand I think we'll see a lot of good players throw the towel in over the next 12 months and out of MW, KA and CC I fear CC is most at risk of dying.

Truth Hurts Doesn't It
11-05-2013, 02:31 PM
We used all of the IA's we had stashed in the kitty Teach. Some players increased their stats by 10m+, I managed to increase mine by 4m over the course of the event.

Personally, it's ruined the "increasing my stats" side of the game because it's way too easy these days and is seriously out of hand. Also with the attack stat being higher than the defence stat it just means everyone can kind of beat everyone. Defence stat has become pointless for players who have similar stats.

Crime City needed reviving but personally I think Gree have done it in totally the wrong way. With the changes to the gold bonus program and the stat inflation getting way out of hand I think we'll see a lot of good players throw the towel in over the next 12 months and out of MW, KA and CC I fear CC is most at risk of dying.

Well said Billionaire!

iteachem
11-05-2013, 02:52 PM

Crap dude I just checked your inventory after you hit me.. You have enough of those shotguns?

Hell the stats on those alone total more than my stats for my entire first year of playing.

Not even going to track your legendary totals lol

Twenty
11-05-2013, 02:54 PM
Do you ever get tired of trolling FC threads? Anyways, I thought you were gone from forum. I guess we will have to deal with your childish tendencies again.

It was just a temporary ban.

Rebels
11-05-2013, 03:21 PM
It was just a temporary ban.

Monty got banned?

Monty31
11-05-2013, 03:21 PM
Congrats to everyone who got the top prizes, sorry we could not help more. Those who we did help it was our pleasure. We met a lot of really cool fantastic people and would help those again.l

Many thanks Trev and the gang, true gent, could not have done it without your help.

size16
11-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Is montecore leader of Sas or a mere foot soldier? Just curious

PedroPimples
11-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Is montecore leader of Sas or a mere foot soldier? Just curious

Foot soldier.

cloud strife
11-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Much Respect to all FC members that helped my syndicate ...THANKS

Holicaholic
11-05-2013, 05:10 PM
I'm sorry, someone's stats jumped 10 MILLION!?!?

montecore
11-05-2013, 06:04 PM

First of all, my dear cowardly lion, it was trev who started this brilliant troll thread. The only problem is he wasn't trolling. Had their been even a hint of irony, just a wink, I would have tipped my hat to him. But no, it was just a blind presentation of masturbatory ego stroking. Which may make one blind, ironically enough.

Second, the forum moderators would never ban me permanently, because they know I am the greatest poster here. Which reminds me, I want to thank everyone who reached out to me or other SAS members via PM to congratulate me on the brilliance of my response to trev. Your compliments mean the world to me. I should maybe make a new thread about it.

Third, while it is quite brave of you to stand up for your owners in fight club, do remember that teaming up with Gannon doesn't mean you ever saved princess Zelda.

I love your in game name BTW.

Curtis Snow
11-05-2013, 06:18 PM
FC doing charity work, i love it. We had a couple FC members helping us with the boss in my Syndicate, i thank you guys from FC very much. LETS RIDE!

Norm The Storm
11-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Thanks FC for your help!

Noles
11-05-2013, 09:36 PM
I would definitely like to say thanks to some FC members for helping me and some others achieve the final prize.. Couldn't have done it without you! ;)

Dipstik
11-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Syndicates should really be locked for these events...

Captain Torgue
11-05-2013, 11:25 PM
sorry we could not help more

Apology not accepted. You were expected to ensure that every top 250 syndicate received all the prizes in the raid boss and you failed to deliver.

You should go and hang your head in shame.

Rebels
11-05-2013, 11:30 PM

Some much sense coming from a big ole troll.

+1 lock the teams

TZora
11-05-2013, 11:45 PM
thanks Trev, thank you Fight Club for all of the help. appreciate a lot :)

Captain Torgue
11-06-2013, 12:09 AM

If that is the case Greedy should give advanced warning so that those who do move syndicates during these events know they won't be receiving the individual prizes for doing so.

Shame on Gree, hopefully they will be returning the extra gold spent on this event as well as compensating those who wasted their time summoning bosses in other syndicates for greater stats only to have those stats taken away at the end of the event.

one man gang
11-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Montecore.. Hahahaha. I love how much of a wanker you are. Very entertaining.

I personally think of the freak from the centipede 2 when I imagine what you look like, secretly plotting how you can get FC all into the same room and join them up..

Captain Torgue
11-06-2013, 12:47 AM
I love how much of a wanker you are.

500 gold and you can watch him while he does it.

Dirtidawgidvas
11-06-2013, 03:33 AM
If that is the case Greedy should give advanced warning so that those who do move syndicates during these events know they won't be receiving the individual prizes for doing so.

Shame on Gree, hopefully they will be returning the extra gold spent on this event as well as compensating those who wasted their time summoning bosses in other syndicates for greater stats only to have those stats taken away at the end of the event.hey no sh it. Gree is really blowing it. I'm ready to boycott when u all r!

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
11-06-2013, 05:19 AM
whats the biggest stat loss from a FC member?

#justcurious

WinkadInk
11-06-2013, 07:15 AM
And here I thought my 450-500k stat boost was good...fml

Di3 Devils 3
11-06-2013, 07:47 AM
With all the glitches that happen in this game i would think the top syn's would stop spending until gree can get a handle on the situation. From what I understand, of all the gree games CC is the most faulty of them. Why keep putting money in when they obviously aren't reinvesting it in CC to make our experience better. Play gold free for a battle. It's not like any syn is going to catch your guys stats if u don't make number 1 for 1 battle. It'll force gree to fix things. Idk, just a suggestion.

montecore
11-06-2013, 08:28 AM
Montecore.. Hahahaha. I love how much of a wanker you are. Very entertaining.

I personally think of the freak from the centipede 2 when I imagine what you look like, secretly plotting how you can get FC all into the same room and join them up..

Funny how no one ever asks what really happened to bambam, TZU, Cerberus, or Baltazhar.

FEED HIM... FEED HIM!!!

Deadwater
11-06-2013, 08:30 AM
Funny how no one ever asks what really happened to bambam, TZU, Cerberus, or Baltazhar.

FEED HIM... FEED HIM!!!

TZU went rouge. I have alot of respect for TZU.

<3 Hz
11-06-2013, 08:47 AM
Don't need Fight Club when SAS 1 has got your back :-)

By the way, Leonardo Di Caprio is cool!

Monty31
11-06-2013, 09:14 AM

FEED HIM... FEED HIM!!!
I think FC's way of helping is preferable to SAS's way of helping theirselves to other peoples Real money.

iteachem
11-06-2013, 09:19 AM
okay so the more I think about it this thread has two points of view. Fight club did help but its not entirely altruistic so I will remove trev from the beatification process (sorry no Saint Trev and he would have to be dead first)

1. fight club helping other syndicates (definitely benefits those syndicates)

2. Fight club helping themselves by continuing to target bosses after they ran out of illegals. Allowed serious stat gain

Either way a smart use of their gold.

I am surprised that given the number of people including the billionaire who complain about the stat inflation and a broken game you would continue to throw money at it like this

PedroPimples
11-06-2013, 10:02 AM
okay so the more I think about it this thread has two points of view. Fight club did help but its not entirely altruistic so I will remove trev from the beatification process (sorry no Saint Trev and he would have to be dead first)

1. fight club helping other syndicates (definitely benefits those syndicates)

2. Fight club helping themselves by continuing to target bosses after they ran out of illegals. Allowed serious stat gain

I am surprised that given the number of people including the billionaire who complain about the stat inflation and a broken game you would continue to throw money at it like this

The stat inflation is going overboard, but they aren't bored of it yet so have no choice other than to spend gold and go with it. Maybe in the hope that it will be fixed, however far fetched that idea is.

The Billionaire
11-06-2013, 10:49 AM

That is the best way to control these raid events.

Montecore.. Hahahaha. I love how much of a wanker you are. Very entertaining

I haven't really been on the forum that much lately but that is one of the best lines i've seen for a while.

whats the biggest stat loss from a FC member?

#justcurious

Around a couple of million

FEED HIM... FEED HIM!!!

With CC becoming more time consuming real life commitments meant they could no longer continue to give 100%

They'd had enough of Gree's incompetence.

Didn't want to give another dollar to a company who doesn't give a crap about its customers let alone its biggest spenders

Some players spent more gold on the raid boss event than they do on a syndicate events ;)

The recent changes to the gold bonus program and what Teach has stated above means i won't be making another gold purchase. Instead i've decided to spend the money on a personalised number plate.

Once my stash of gold runs out i'll say my goodbyes and leave the game or continue playing as a free player but only building my economy because that was the main thing that attracted me to this game.

iteachem
11-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Some players spent more gold on the raid boss event than they do on a syndicate events ;)

Once my stash of gold runs out i'll say my goodbyes and leave the game or continue playing as a free player but only building my economy because that was the main thing that attracted me to this game.

You know essentially the whole syndicate battles are worthless now. The stats gained by them are completely irrelevant to these other events now. Its just a pissing contest now. Top ten, top 50, top 100.. does it even matter

sister morphine
11-06-2013, 11:01 AM
You know essentially the whole syndicate battles are worthless now. The stats gained by them are completely irrelevant to these other events now. Its just a pissing contest now. Top ten, top 50, top 100.. does it even matter
Always was, in truth. Or at least I should say once the mostly mixed syndicates began to boot the lower spending or free players in favour of apparently nastier and nastier gold dumpers (y'know, the ones who blah on about leachers). That's when the community spirit that used to exist here died for the most part.

iteachem
11-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Always was, in truth. Or at least I should say once the mostly mixed syndicates began to boot the lower spending or free players in favour of apparently nastier and nastier gold dumpers (y'know, the ones who blah on about leachers). That's when the community spirit that used to exist here died for the most part.

agreed.. That is why we don't really compete for top 10 anymore. We lost some who want pixelated fame and glory but would rather keep the group we have then seek out mercs

Dipstik
11-06-2013, 11:09 AM
agreed.. That is why we don't really compete for top 10 anymore. We lost some who want pixelated fame and glory but would rather keep the group we have then seek out mercs

It's the only real form of a leaderboard or winner's list we have in this game. You can brag about winning a particular event, and sometimes an event with a unique prize for first place gives you bragging rights, but the syndicate war is the only way to get your name up there for posterity.

MuMiX
11-06-2013, 11:57 AM
i'd think the mods in syndicate events would add up after a while and thus syndicate events still hold value. How else did a guy get 10 mil boost from the raid boss event? I'm assuming that isn't 10 mil non-mod.

iteachem
11-06-2013, 12:05 PM
i'd think the mods in syndicate events would add up after a while and thus syndicate events still hold value. How else did a guy get 10 mil boost from the raid boss event? I'm assuming that isn't 10 mil non-mod.

probably at least 6 million actual though

Bam Bam
11-06-2013, 07:17 PM

FEED HIM... FEED HIM!!!

We're enjoying life Monte. The game just got old for me with the time commitment required. I had goals along the way and quit when I reached them. The 50 mil iph and 10 mil attack I had, will be free account stats within a couple months, so I decided to jump off the hampster wheel. I don't even miss the game, just the people I met. That's why I check the forum sometimes. No regrets for me though, it was good entertainment. When it stops being fun, then it's time to move on.

It's nice to know you miss me though! ;-)

It's really nice sitting here in our theater room watching Despicable Me with my son and not hearing an alarm going off to collect my rent!

dr007
11-06-2013, 08:09 PM

Sorry Iamnotarealteacher, Indians were made irrelevant by fight club. It is no wonder you jab at fight club. Fight Club helped syndicates achieve goals that they would not have been able to otherwise. Just leave it at that.

We did not run out of IAs. We had IAs until the end. We ran out of time to put all of them into play. As much damage as fight club does in war, attacks, pvps and robberies, would you really expect us to run out of IAs? And if we did, we would buy more.

montecore
11-06-2013, 11:17 PM
Sorry Iamnotarealteacher, Indians were made irrelevant by fight club. It is no wonder you jab at fight club. Fight Club helped syndicates achieve goals that they would not have been able to otherwise. Just leave it at that.

We did not run out of IAs. We had IAs until the end. We ran out of time to put all of them into play. As much damage as fight club does in war, attacks, pvps and robberies, would you really expect us to run out of IAs? And if we did, we would buy more.

OMG, you're Lupo!

Dipstik
11-06-2013, 11:32 PM
OMG, you're Lupo!

Oh noes! Everyone watch your behind or he's gonna "10-0" you!

nopenopenope
11-06-2013, 11:54 PM
Still lost in the ways of game mechanics? Someone can help...

montecore
11-06-2013, 11:56 PM
It's obvious if you look at the broken english, but good troll Lupo. You had me going.

vitus79
11-07-2013, 10:25 AM

get off your high horse.. Gree made Indians "irrelevant" if thats the word you gotta use. unlike FC we were a bunch of friends not recruited by size of wallet or willingness to go all out on a phone app, always were. if not spending tons of cash anymore means becoming irrelevant, ok. but thats not your attainment Einstein

syndicates are a spending/ pissing contest and you guys win, i hope you are still as proud of ur achivements in cc in a few years as you are now showing in each of ur cocky posts. glad im not one of ur patients..😂

Dipstik
11-07-2013, 10:29 AM
get off your high horse.. Gree made Indians "irrelevant" if thats the word you gotta use. unlike FC we were a bunch of friends not recruited by size of wallet or willingness to go all out on a phone app, always were. if not spending tons of cash anymore means becoming irrelevant, ok. but thats not your attainment Einstein

syndicates are a spending/ pissing contest and you guys win, i hope you are still as proud of ur achivements in cc in a few years as you are now showing in each of ur cocky posts. glad im not one of ur patients..��

See? There are indians even I can't remember :)

vitus79
11-07-2013, 10:43 AM

dont worry, i dont care who you remember or not. just dissapointed that you still dont have 5k posts on this forum. try harder 😉

sister morphine
11-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Vicious V, I believe :)

dr007
11-07-2013, 07:08 PM
V, weren't you pregnant? But you returned to cc as a man. Too funny! You are not my patient but I recommend Dr. Mandy in Beverly Slums!!! 😂😂😂

syndicates are a spending/ pissing contest and you guys win, i hope you are still as proud of ur achivements in cc in a few years as you are now showing in each of ur cocky posts. glad im not one of ur patients..😂