PDA

View Full Version : Open letter to Gree Moderators - please explain what is being done to take on hackers

People's Front of Judea G
11-05-2013, 12:24 PM
I would like to ask the Gree moderators to please explain what it is they do when questions of hacking are raised. As a game where people spend real money on imaginary results, I'm sure they would understand that people like to believe it is a level playing field, that no one group gets preferential treatment. That people get naturally uneasy when accusations of hacking appear to be covered up or shut down and deleted without any reason given by the moderators.

So I'm writing this letter, ironically, to give the moderators a platform to reassure their loyal gamers that things are being taken seriously, to reassure that steps are taken when highlighted - regardless of the means that it is brought to their attention - be it email, in game ticket, or a forum post.

A point for the moderators to consider is that possibly people take to posting their suspicions on the forums because they feel frustrated at other avenues of reporting, that their concerns are NOT being taken seriously. People expect value for money, and transparency in what their money buys them.

If this post gets deleted, as have others, then I for one know how these matters are treated at Gree.

Please moderators, reassure your customer base. Silence in this matter is not., for once, golden.

_s2_
11-05-2013, 12:28 PM
I second this motion

Kill Joy
11-05-2013, 12:32 PM
all screen shots of what is going on has been sent to Online Gaming Magazines. This is not right, and not fair.

People's Front of Judea G
11-05-2013, 12:35 PM
I'm going to ask that people refrain from accusations here. I want this post to last as I want an answer from those that know best what's going on - Gree. Thanks folks.

Serious F
11-05-2013, 12:40 PM
I'm going to ask that people refrain from accusations here. I want this post to last as I want an answer from those that know best what's going on - Gree. Thanks folks.

This deserves a serious bump.

LISTEN to this guy!

And always remember...you Private messages are not private!

yan840016765
11-05-2013, 12:48 PM
I would like to ask the Gree moderators to please explain what it is they do when questions of hacking are raised. As a game where people spend real money on imaginary results, I'm sure they would understand that people like to believe it is a level playing field, that no one group gets preferential treatment. That people get naturally uneasy when accusations of hacking appear to be covered up or shut down and deleted without any reason given by the moderators.

So I'm writing this letter, ironically, to give the moderators a platform to reassure their loyal gamers that things are being taken seriously, to reassure that steps are taken when highlighted - regardless of the means that it is brought to their attention - be it email, in game ticket, or a forum post.

A point for the moderators to consider is that possibly people take to posting their suspicions on the forums because they feel frustrated at other avenues of reporting, that their concerns are NOT being taken seriously. People expect value for money, and transparency in what their money buys them.

If this post gets deleted, as have others, then I for one know how these matters are treated at Gree.

Please moderators, reassure your customer base. Silence in this matter is not., for once, golden.

What is happening??

Hanzo
11-05-2013, 12:58 PM
I am a heavy gold user and I for one will no longer use gold until this issue is addressed. It's that simple.

yan840016765
11-05-2013, 01:02 PM
I am a heavy gold user and I for one will no longer use gold until this issue is addressed. It's that simple.

PM sent, buddy~

TheRain
11-05-2013, 01:10 PM
Look, Gree bebfits from hackers... how because honest players like me (who oddly enough get accused of being hackers because I always work hard on my accounts) will chase the cheaters. We do thst spending gold or RW money.

CJ54
11-05-2013, 01:26 PM
We take these concerns very seriously, but they need to go through the right channels. The forums are not the right channel.