PDA

View Full Version : Update: Server Response Time

GU7 F4WK3S
11-05-2013, 11:15 AM
Remember Remember the 5th of November....

You're welcome all.

ILikeTheAbuse
11-05-2013, 11:23 AM
Thanks for the laugh ;)

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
11-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Go get them GU7!

Rebels
11-05-2013, 11:27 AM
The sad thing is the issues seem to be getting worse instead of better. I can understand there will always be the odd glitch or problem and it can never be perfect but the fact it is getting worse sucks.
Yesterdays server down problem cost a lot of people real money and their own time yet nothing returned in the way of compensation.... yet anyway.

We are stuck with Gree if we want to play CC, which I can live with but they do need to address the service they are providing and when **** happens they need to come to the party with a solution to acknowledge any inconvenience they have caused to their service.
This is not some free online game run by amateurs in their moms basement. It is a business with customers paying money.

I know its not apples with apples but would anyone return to a restaurant where you paid for a dinner, the staff gave you very little information, the meal was late, the power went out, and half way through the meal the staff took your plate away before you were finished, didnt give you the dessert you paid for and kept your money.

Truth Hurts Doesn't It
11-05-2013, 02:03 PM
The sad thing is the issues seem to be getting worse instead of better. I can understand there will always be the odd glitch or problem and it can never be perfect but the fact it is getting worse sucks.
Yesterdays server down problem cost a lot of people real money and their own time yet nothing returned in the way of compensation.... yet anyway.

We are stuck with Gree if we want to play CC, which I can live with but they do need to address the service they are providing and when **** happens they need to come to the party with a solution to acknowledge any inconvenience they have caused to their service.
This is not some free online game run by amateurs in their moms basement. It is a business with customers paying money.

I know its not apples with apples but would anyone return to a restaurant where you paid for a dinner, the staff gave you very little information, the meal was late, the power went out, and half way through the meal the staff took your plate away before you were finished, didnt give you the dessert you paid for and kept your money.

I totally agree Rebels. Also the last paragraph is spot on!!

djl
11-05-2013, 05:07 PM
I suppose that for all who are still playing, the answer to your rhetorical question is "Yes".

Mack The Knife
11-05-2013, 05:10 PM

Im with you on this one.