PDA

View Full Version : My energy still isn't fixed

Holicaholic
11-05-2013, 04:39 AM
After more than a week (maybe 2?), a scheduled server downtime, and a server mishap last night. Good job, Gree.

Muj
11-05-2013, 04:40 AM
Sometimes after I do a job my energy regenrates by ~60.. Not sure if that makes up for the 12 seconds

Dklv
11-05-2013, 05:03 AM
Yep, really thought this would have been fixed by now. Well, you know what they say about assuming.

ski_tzo
11-05-2013, 06:05 AM
ass-u-ming?

Guisseppe17
11-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Im shocked there isn't more of an outrage about this...they're making a lot of money by keeping everyone's energy broken and simply refusing to fix it. Everyone who finishes LTQ's now has to spend more gold than usual to make up for that missing energy (which was most likely GREE's intention when they tweaked the energy regen time).

GU7 F4WK3S
11-05-2013, 07:40 AM
Im shocked there isn't more of an outrage about this...they're making a lot of money by keeping everyone's energy broken and simply refusing to fix it. Everyone who finishes LTQ's now has to spend more gold than usual to make up for that missing energy (which was most likely GREE's intention when they tweaked the energy regen time).

I'm shocked your shocked. Players here have gone numb to this and its now an expectation that we get a major screw-up regularly.

If you tried to measure how long GREE can go without a mistake using a stopwatch I'm not even sure you'd ever be able to start it.

jmeijer
11-05-2013, 07:42 AM
Sometimes after I do a job my energy regenrates by ~60.. Not sure if that makes up for the 12 secondsI think so. I have the same problem.

Rebels
11-05-2013, 11:47 AM
I am really starting to think CC is a social experiment and we are the test subjects.

Lebsta
11-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Same issue for me, on both my main and mini. Making LTQ harder to finish.

CJ54
11-05-2013, 11:51 AM
As I've mentioned in multiple threads, this is a CLIENT issue which means we need to include the fix in an actual update in the game (the kind that you download from the app store). Updates iOS-side need to go through Apple's certification process. If we could fix it server-side or with a hot-fix that didn't require an update, we would have already done that. The fix is slated for the next update.

Holicaholic
11-05-2013, 12:24 PM
As I've mentioned in multiple threads, this is a CLIENT issue which means we need to include the fix in an actual update in the game (the kind that you download from the app store). Updates iOS-side need to go through Apple's certification process. If we could fix it server-side or with a hot-fix that didn't require an update, we would have already done that. The fix is slated for the next update.

I'll do the math later and request a refund, but what you're saying is that in order for me to complete the same amount of an ltq that I would without this mistake; I will have to use X amount of gold and there is nothing you can do about it. Is Gree going to compensate me for that?

[CM]]forgetaboutit
11-05-2013, 01:10 PM

The Client is the issue?
It is a bonus that is not working anymore isn't it?
My energy is at 1:05 or 6 and it used to be :52
Will the upddate replace lost energy and extra gold spent to finish LTQ's?

Rebels
11-05-2013, 01:14 PM
]forgetaboutit;1062119']The Client is the issue?
Will the upddate replace lost energy and extra gold spent to finish LTQ's?

We get the privilege of paying to get screwed over. I don't expect we will get anything even though they should compensate.

budman68
11-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Good thing I "invested" in that goodfellas= screw you tard bonus. If that is all it is then push out the fix.

Phillip99
11-05-2013, 02:15 PM
When can we expect this update to come out?

Joe bananas
11-05-2013, 02:21 PM
This should be a NOTICE and sticky'd on the first page. This is the first I've seen it being acknowledged. Why was Goodfella health regen time tinkered with in the first place.

CJ54
11-05-2013, 02:34 PM
]forgetaboutit;1062119']The Client is the issue?

"Client" means the part of the game that you download, as opposed to server or data. The bonus isn't working properly because of a bug in the client code.

This should be a NOTICE and sticky'd on the first page. This is the first I've seen it being acknowledged. Why was Goodfella health regen time tinkered with in the first place.

It wasn't intentionally tinkered with, it was an unintended side-effect of cleaning up a different part of the code.

I understand that it is frustrating to people when a bug happens, and it is frustrating when that bug requires a new version to fix, but that is something that is going to happen at times. We will get the fix out as soon as we can.

Rebels
11-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Do players without the Goodfella bonus generate faster at the moment than those with it?

Rebels
11-05-2013, 03:44 PM
"Client" means the part of the game that you download, as opposed to server or data. The bonus isn't working properly because of a bug in the client code.

It wasn't intentionally tinkered with, it was an unintended side-effect of cleaning up a different part of the code.

I understand that it is frustrating to people when a bug happens, and it is frustrating when that bug requires a new version to fix, but that is something that is going to happen at times. We will get the fix out as soon as we can.

CJ,

This really isnt good enough saying we will get the fix out as soon as possible. We can appreciate there will be a lot to keep the game running.
But people have had to spend extra money to obtain goals because of this glitch not refilling as quickly as what it should do.

The track record isnt great at the moment and 99% of the users (your customers) except that **** happens. The lack of client service and the "brush off" by not acknowledging the screw ups with some sort of compensation is what is causing a lot of your customers to feel really pee'd off.

Your mistakes are costing us extra money to get around the game issues to complete task on time. We all enjoy the game and want to support it as much as we can. Now Gree needs to support us back.

Cheers Jimmy

Guisseppe17
11-05-2013, 03:50 PM

Oh trust me, we know that bugs happen sometimes because they happen ALL THE TIME in this game. And to quote you earlier, the fix is "slated for the next update". Meaning that you have the fix ready, but instead of submitting to apple now, you're waiting for a while. So sorry, but you guys aren't really making this a priority in any way, which means yes, people are going to complain while you sit on your hands and push out more LTQ's instead of releasing the fix.

TooFlyRobbie
11-05-2013, 04:58 PM

wow i thought of getting me a few vaults to complete the LTQ (edit) even tho i didnt get what i paid for during the raid boss. Your helpful comment saved me from wasting that cash, i appretiate it, thank you really. keep it up, its a fact youre saving a lot of people's cash this way (L)

Phillip99
11-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Potential solution: give people who purchased goodfella bonus an additional 10 percent regen bonus.

Deadwater
11-05-2013, 06:34 PM
http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/justsimply3/1f429d6d5164c40842fb83733a084b97_zpsb2e8f36c.jpg
http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/justsimply3/4be68b77e1aad68646a7d7e1cc2b87bd_zpsf8d0cdd8.jpg

Gree better be ready to refund goodfella cost. Waiting an extra 12 seconds per 3 energy during a LTQ adds up!

Dklv
11-05-2013, 06:45 PM
Comes out to 864 energy per day. So if they gave me 20 gold for each day for this ltq, I would be satisfied.

PammyHoJo
11-06-2013, 10:57 AM
Still waiting.

Ben Weston
11-06-2013, 01:54 PM

great customer service there, at least you're sticking to the company attitude.

Twenty
11-06-2013, 02:17 PM

Not clear. Have you submitted the update to Apple for release, and are waiting for their approval? Or, have you not even submitted the fixed "client" (i.e. app) for Apple's certificaton? If the latter, why are you delaying, given that you chose to start an energy-dependent event - which now is ongoing.

Rebels
11-06-2013, 02:33 PM
I dont care about how long it has been going for or how long it will take Gree and Apple to hold hands.

I want to know what Gree will do to make up for their mistake which has cost people real money.

This is not some mistake where the wrong stats or weapons went out. I have paid along with most people for a service with my money to recieve a service that wasnt delivered.

How much energy did users not recieve over "x" amount of hours due to this? How many users spent gold to buy extra energy they should have been getting anyway?

dispohero
11-06-2013, 04:06 PM
I dont care about how long it has been going for or how long it will take Gree and Apple to hold hands.

I want to know what Gree will do to make up for their mistake which has cost people real money.

This is not some mistake where the wrong stats or weapons went out. I have paid along with most people for a service with my money to recieve a service that wasnt delivered.

How much energy did users not recieve over "x" amount of hours due to this? How many users spent gold to buy extra energy they should have been getting anyway?
if i did my maths right, were losing a bit shy of 1 gold refill per day (870ish).

Dutchie
11-06-2013, 05:11 PM
... It wasn't intentionally tinkered with, it was an unintended side-effect of cleaning up a different part of the code.I understand that it is frustrating to people when a bug happens, and it is frustrating when that bug requires a new version to fix, but that is something that is going to happen at times. We will get the fix out as soon as we can. As I know and you know, many bugs can be eliminated by testing new updates prior to release. It is clear that this process is not robust enough and causing serious damage to customer satisfaction. If it was caused by a different part of code, I dread to think what the code looks like. Spaghetti comes to mind.

cletus
11-07-2013, 06:12 AM

That's all well and good but I paid gold for a Goodfella upgrade. I'm now losing items because of your mistake and at 20-40 gold a day (basing energy value on refill cost) you've now cost me 600 gold or more. So what are you doing to compensate me? Or am I joining the long line of those seeking a refund with Apple?

The fact that verification of releases takes time with Apple is not my problem. You guys caused this. It's your fault. What are you doing to remedy it beyond just fixing the bug?

dispohero
11-07-2013, 09:00 AM
if i did my maths right, were losing a bit shy of 1 gold refill per day (870ish).
more maths says i will have to stop at e10 unless i spend gold and it would have been e12 with no gold (2216/2216 explosive lost).

Dipstik
11-07-2013, 09:12 AM
I'm also affected by this bug. Please don't compensate me for anything. Thanks.

KingOW
11-07-2013, 09:13 AM
I had under 100 energy and went to sleep for 2-3 hours, when I woke up my energy was full (2170 energy). And yes, I didn't level up and didn't use gold of mistake. What happened? :-$