PDA

View Full Version : Life outside of MW

Einszwei
11-05-2013, 03:37 AM
As most of you guys well know I rage quit MW, I must say that was one of the best decisions I've made this year, I spent some quality time with my wife and we went on holiday to Hawaii, without the distraction of having to going to war, FvF, Ltq, boss, box etc I was finally able to have fun IN REAL LIFE!!!! and I must tell it feels good. Gree ruined the game as soon as they brought out those wraith goliaths and those bis a$$ faction ltq units, I knew it would only be some time before we have llp's in the millions (such as 2 of mine) and they would easily overtake the HLP's who have worked on their accounts for years (like me) after over 1 and a half years of addiction I finally got on in real life and for the first time in a long while wasnt sleep deprived or bored out of my brains waiting for that stamina/energy bar to refill or that stupid little red bar that took f*&@king for ever to go up.

If you ask me quitting now is better than quitting after you've spent thousands on this game, admittedly I have spent a few thousand recently for WD purposes but now I really regret that choice.

Just my 2 cents
Richard

Gen CheeBye
11-05-2013, 03:54 AM
Oh puhleaseeeeee. You are such a drama queen. Bet your favourite tv show is Gossip Girls. Enjoy your vacation buddy, you deserve to sever all ties with MW including this forum.

Goodbye.

warrends
11-05-2013, 05:27 AM
For me life outside of MW = CC and KA, though I'm still playing MW as well. All buggy as hell. But I'm no longer in any of these for the games. I'm in them for the friends I've made. Mostly virtual, and will never meet most of them, as many live halfway across the world. But I found out that one of my CC syndicatemates lives just 20 minutes from me. We're going out for a beer soon. That's why I keep playing. Meet interesting people from all over.

The games? As I've said many times before:
- Incredibly imaginative ideas --- Check!
- Terrible actual game design --- Needs a lot of work.
- Ridiculously bad development. I have never seen worse --- Actually makes me want to vomit.

Agent Orange
11-05-2013, 06:26 AM
Hmm life outside MW = a bucket of fried chicken.

No need to be nasty, buddy came to his senses and quit, good on you.

johnnybravoo77
11-05-2013, 08:56 AM
MW is like the Matrix. We've all been tricked to think it is life.

People's Front of Judea G
11-05-2013, 09:29 AM
Life outside MW?????? Nah......... Next you'll be trying to tell me the world is round!! ;-))

Einszwei
11-07-2013, 02:26 AM
Oh puhleaseeeeee. You are such a drama queen. Bet your favourite tv show is Gossip Girls. Enjoy your vacation buddy, you deserve to sever all ties with MW including this forum.

Goodbye.

Takes one to know one retard

Einszwei
11-07-2013, 02:27 AM
Life outside MW?????? Nah......... Next you'll be trying to tell me the world is round!! ;-))

Nah! The world is square lol