PDA

View Full Version : leeches and convenient missing in actions

santesco
11-05-2013, 03:14 AM
Top guilds have gathered to put you leeches at hold.
You will from this day be fended off from the top guilds if you decide to join and not do anything. Si dont come banging our doors promising the world and go mia conveniently after guildwar just started or plainly join with lies to steal an epic off the guilds hard earned effort. The top guilds are through with you guys and joined together to keep track and ban these people from the top. Never to be given another free epic again.
So before joining us or any other top guild be warned. You make a promise you stick with it. Theres a guild out there for each type of player so be honest about which effort you are going to make and keep this game fun for all!

Best regards

Stevesantesco
Recruiter of Forsaken

Oryihn
11-05-2013, 02:38 PM
This message is approved by Oryihn..
Seen it happen too many times.

Usul
11-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Roger! Unicorn Stampede on the lookout....

stabilizations
11-05-2013, 02:44 PM
I too approve this.message as we didn't get to were we are today in this game by lying I refuse to let my guild be walked over by u leechers and liars

Sincerely,
stabilizations OP

Recruiter and CO-GM of penial erectorus

blueyes
11-05-2013, 03:01 PM
OMG this is great! OTB approves of this thread too! Lol

santesco
11-21-2013, 03:22 AM
Just fyi. Its working :-)
So there's been leechers been banging on top10 doors without a respond.

If there's any top10 guilds that aren't with us yet. Just shoot me a message on line.

Snowyspyke
03-20-2014, 01:05 PM
glad someone decided to put this out there

Rookeye
06-19-2014, 05:35 PM
Since it's verboten to name names here, how do you guys keep each other informed of the bad dudes?

Sol Invictus
06-19-2014, 09:36 PM
A Google doc with friend codes.

Rookeye
06-20-2014, 05:37 AM
Ah. Would "convenient MIA" also cover a newly joined peep, who's Adventure armor is high level, but Arena and EB is stripped, and who hasn't spoken since joining? Seems a strange way to enter a coming war if you're trying to help your Guild... :rolleyes:

Kangaroeland
06-21-2014, 03:00 AM
Its for all people who join a guild with a certain points minimum for war (mostly top10-25) and dont make it. You make a promise when joiing and when you dpnt deliver you get listed. The list is getting bigger and bigger every war sadly.

Rookeye
06-21-2014, 05:24 AM
I'm just wondering if the people promising--if it's their first top 10 or top 25--have any idea what they're in for? Are they being realistic in their promises? Have they hit those benchmarks previously with other guilds?