PDA

View Full Version : Lfg ios

Newsmurf
11-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Hi folks I am a looking for a guild to join. I am a pretty active player looking for a dedicated group who uses coordination and communication to be a competitive guild. I really would like to join a group where people are very knowledgeable and can point me in the right directions if i have various questions. I myself have been playing 2-3 months, my equipment is pretty scrub no lie, but i am a competitive player who will climb the ladder eventually = ).

I will make it very clear I am not a gem spender, and pride myself on such, so I doubt any of you top 1-50 guilds will want me = (.

My current setup - 6 t3 fields. 4 t2 smiths.
Maxed Armor- combustion, boilerplate, swamp shaman, big 4(3/4 didnt do rocfeather because it was a waste)

I will have Circe+ and Horseman+ maxed in about a week, I have stockpiled millions of gold and 200ish fusion stones in preparation my attempts at crafting blaze/moontide. So although I am a lameduck now, when I craft one of those badboys it will be powerleveled to max rather quickly ^^.

Hope to hear from someone soon, thanks!

CaptWangus
11-05-2013, 06:23 AM
Hello,

I'd love to have you in my guild. You can find out a bit about us here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?72063-The-Players-Club-is-Recruiting.). We've got a small but good core group of players and we are looking to grow.

sawoo
11-05-2013, 06:54 AM
Hi folks I am a looking for a guild to join. I am a pretty active player looking for a dedicated group who uses coordination and communication to be a competitive guild. I really would like to join a group where people are very knowledgeable and can point me in the right directions if i have various questions. I myself have been playing 2-3 months, my equipment is pretty scrub no lie, but i am a competitive player who will climb the ladder eventually = ).

I will make it very clear I am not a gem spender, and pride myself on such, so I doubt any of you top 1-50 guilds will want me = (.

My current setup - 6 t3 fields. 4 t2 smiths.
Maxed Armor- combustion, boilerplate, swamp shaman, big 4(3/4 didnt do rocfeather because it was a waste)

I will have Circe+ and Horseman+ maxed in about a week, I have stockpiled millions of gold and 200ish fusion stones in preparation my attempts at crafting blaze/moontide. So although I am a lameduck now, when I craft one of those badboys it will be powerleveled to max rather quickly ^^.

Hope to hear from someone soon, thanks!

If you're looking at top 25, 8 Infinity 8 is currently recruiting. We're #19 in war of the wicked and spirit bonus is already 8%, please find details below.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?67544-8-Infinity-8-is-Recruiting-(iOS)/page2

2 Spots Open.
Max Level Guild.
All Elemental bonuses are 7%+.

We have a very friendly and active group of members. Ranked #19 in the last Guild War. Send a LINE message to infinitykd to apply.

Requirements:
Level 100+ Preferred
Active Player (Daily)
Screen Shot of your war points
Line Messenger

Updated 11/3/2013