PDA

View Full Version : MOD ATTN: Level 100 boss health not moving

Timmaaay
11-04-2013, 08:19 PM
We are halfway done with level 27 and currently have over 900 million HP on a boss and is still showing over 75% health. Every time a gold refill occurs, the health of the boss regenerates. Please message me. A ticket will not get this resolved before the raid boss event is over.

Thank you.

Ticket sent with screenshots to help expedite the process. Request #1075038

Edit: ONE HOUR LEFT BEFORE IT ESCAPES. If it goes, we lose our progress on the final level 27/27. And boss health is actually INCREASING with the passage of time, close to full again.

(BF) Tuna
11-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Reason# 10382727193 why ppl shouldn't spend $$$ on this game.

good luck tho

Im Jahova
11-04-2013, 08:25 PM
Reason# 10382727193 why ppl shouldn't spend $$$ on this game.

good luck tho

Some people can't help it though lol, they think they will be the strongest if they spend gold but truth is, there is always someone better then yourself

Timmaaay
11-04-2013, 08:30 PM
Sucks so bad. We can't defeat this boss, 5/10. If it gets away, the streak is over too and we have to start over. In trying not to be angry in my comments but Im furious inside. we've already put over 125% of the required HP into this boss and nothing is working.

Im Jahova
11-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Sucks so bad. We can't defeat this boss, 5/10. If it gets away, the streak is over too and we have to start over. In trying not to be angry in my comments but Im furious inside. we've already put over 125% of the required HP into this boss and nothing is working.

That blows. Hope they fix it. Was lucky enough to finish before anything bad happens. But again good luck to you and the syndicate

Stooboot
11-04-2013, 08:34 PM
This is un£*u*king believeable were on 6 of 10 consecutive. Every time gree messes with the game they make it 10x times worse. GREE LEAVE THE GAME ALONE NO MORE SHUTDOWNS NO MORE UPDATES!

Timmaaay
11-04-2013, 08:43 PM
This needs immediate attention.

narapg
11-04-2013, 08:43 PM
This happened to my syndicate earlier today. We were trying to kill level 75 boss and I put in pas in the last 3 minute. I spent like 200 gold trying to finish but for some reason boss's health didnt go down. When I looked at the leaderboard it says we did 57million damage on a boss with 48million health and we still didn't kill her. I sent them an email but they have not responded back yet.... Gree please fix this issue

Timmaaay
11-04-2013, 08:45 PM
That's annoying too. Issue here is that the final level requires you to do them consecutively without letting one escape. We can't do that if we can't beat it. Close to 1 BILLION hit points on a level 100 boss and it is full health....

This happened to my syndicate earlier today. We were trying to kill level 75 boss and I put in pas in the last 3 minute. I spent like 200 gold trying to finish but for some reason boss's health didnt go down. When I looked at the leaderboard it says we did 57million damage on a boss with 48million health and we still didn't kill her. I sent them an email but they have not responded back yet.... Gree please fix this issue

Timmaaay
11-04-2013, 09:00 PM
Please help! Over 50 vaults wasted if this boss gets away in the next 45 minutes.

Gunflame
11-04-2013, 09:04 PM

You spent 200 gold to beat a level 75 boss . . . 눈_눈

kingofwale
11-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Gree. COME ON!!!

it's this kind of crap that make people leave.

my teammate wasted 500 gold hitting boss 75 and it just didn't move.

Now we are going to ask for refund. This is total BS

marysumali
11-04-2013, 09:07 PM
bia heineken gia (http://antg.cand.com.vn/vi-vn/phongsu/2011/11/78897.cand) tri thuong hieu toan cau

Timmaaay
11-04-2013, 09:09 PM
This is insane. Halfway done with the final level. 75,000-100,000 gold invested. This is making me sick!! Please help!

kingofwale
11-04-2013, 09:11 PM
This is insane. Halfway done with the final level. 75,000-100,000 gold invested. This is making me sick!! Please help!

I am sick just thinking about this... :( :( :(

ciontis
11-04-2013, 09:13 PM
/taps foot impatiently

Timmaaay
11-04-2013, 09:26 PM
22 minutes before boss escapes. Please make this right....

brandocommando
11-04-2013, 09:27 PM
Sorry to hear it Tim…hope they get it fixed for you guys.

Timmaaay
11-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Thx Lil B. I can't believe this is happening.
Sorry to hear it Tim…hope they get it fixed for you guys.

ciontis
11-04-2013, 09:43 PM
3min left :confused:

Floridascuba
11-04-2013, 09:47 PM
50 vaults on this event. thats a boat payment

Steve0
11-04-2013, 09:53 PM
I really hope Gree makes this right with everyone.

Timmaaay
11-04-2013, 09:57 PM
UPDATE: no response, boss escaped, goal starts over at 0. Thank you very much glitches programming. You now have a perfectly documented screw up and lack of response.

kingofwale
11-04-2013, 10:03 PM
UPDATE: no response, boss escaped, goal starts over at 0. Thank you very much glitches programming. You now have a perfectly documented screw up and lack of response.

what's the feeling amongst the team? Are you guy going for the streak? What's the plan forward?

CJ54
11-04-2013, 10:03 PM
We've been looking into this for the last few minutes, since we saw the thread, and the situation is noted. We're still not sure what happened there, but I'll be answering you via ticket in the next few minutes.

EDIT: Also, forums just aren't the best place to report this in regards to getting a quick response. There isn't always someone watching who can check into things directly.

ciontis
11-04-2013, 10:08 PM
Well in this case it worked...

angel_pitcher13
11-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Dear Gree, this is exactly what pushes people to either cheat or quit. These poor people spent a fortune playing by your rules and got totally screwed. We all know you are making a fortune. Spend some of that money to hire people who can respond to issues in a TIMELY manner. Everyone who wasted their gold deserves a refund. That team deserves the prize and we all deserve another day to complete the event. First you do " scheduled maintenance" mid event and then totally screw it up all night? Make it right!

Timmaaay
11-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Understood but ticket sent and was a time issue. We have no avenue for immediate response. Tickets can take days.

Edit: thank you for the response and looking into it. Needless to say, I have a very unhappy and uneasy team looking for answers.

We've been looking into this for the last few minutes, since we saw the thread, and the situation is noted. We're still not sure what happened there, but I'll be answering you via ticket in the next few minutes.

EDIT: Also, forums just aren't the best place to report this in regards to getting a quick response. There isn't always someone watching who can check into things directly.

narapg
11-04-2013, 10:37 PM

Could you please also take a look at our syndicate's issue as well? The request # is 1073424.
This was very discouraging and nobody is willing to spend gold on this boss event anymore.

alics
11-04-2013, 10:41 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2qi4682.png

http://i41.tinypic.com/9gxcvo.png

Same thing happened to us, two days ago, with boss level 90. I wanna see what's left to do ! Because of this glitch we cancelled our goal to finish the Elite mode.

SocalDawg
11-04-2013, 11:16 PM

CJ....The problem is that when these issues happen in the middle of an event and we can't get any priority reponse from filing a trouble ticket WE are the ones that lose and its OUR money that goes down the drain. My issue began today on level 22 and i know that at least 10 people from our syndicate filed trouble tickets and not a one of us has had a response. There are now only 14 hours left in the event and not only have we lost out on the rewards associated with the trouble ticket, we have also been unable to progress through the event and have a shot at the final prize.

Here is the content from our ticket filed earlier today...I would appreciate any response from you or anyone at GREE.

Mod Edit: Don't post ticket content

kingofwale
11-04-2013, 11:54 PM
@SocalDawg

Please remove the ticket number... don't give Gree another reason to ban you and thereby an excuse to lock this thread and try to cover it up.

Funniest thing is when I reported PVP prizes given incorrectly, I was told by Gree that once they gave the prize out, they cannot give it out again, even if they were not rewarded correcctly by their own system.

Absolute joke

Bariel
11-05-2013, 02:12 AM
@Timmaaay - Hope they get it sorted quickly for you, that's way too close an way too much effort to lose out on the prize.

@SocialDawg - No offence meant because any issue like this is pain for any team but people need to realize that this event is so heavily stacked at the back that the half way point for the whole event (including easy, normal and hard) is when you've finished lvl 25. If I remember correctly lvl 22 was only around a third of the way there.

Around 17billion damage needed to finish everything up to 25 and 18.7billion damage needed for the last 2 levels so if you guys are on lvl22 still you're only about 33% of the way there and with 14hours left, glitch or no glitch I very much doubt you'd be able to make it.

realsavior
11-05-2013, 08:10 AM
This also happened to peace and love syndicate as we were finishing up elite just now. I noticed health stopped moving and started adding scores from the leader board. Well over 1 billion damage was done already and people continued to hit.I have sent in a support ticket, and have screenshots of all the scores (just in case). Not sure how this can be fixed since we were about to finish the event. I hope this gets resolved in a timely fashion.

3squir3
11-05-2013, 08:41 AM
I sent a silimar ticket yesterday regarding the non moving boss health bar. Was doing level 75 boss and we did over 90 mil for a 48 mil boss which sucked. No reply to it yet except the automated one.

AliKat
11-05-2013, 09:12 AM
This happened to many teams... We were on the final streak for 25/27 and the leaderboard showed that we had almost 450000000 hp when it only needed 350000000 and she still escaped... Total and utter BS