PDA

View Full Version : REALLY GREE ? 3 Month and still no fix ?

Viva la Revolution
11-04-2013, 01:08 PM
I hoped i wouldn't need to start such a thread again but i still can't see all my lte buildings i build since the absolution towers !!! Just wasted 10 minuts to try to build my seconde lte building without seeing it. I really hope you will fix this soon Gree, it really sucks and mabye soon also for you !!

iZheil9152
11-04-2013, 01:16 PM
Have you done all that you can?
Is it really their fault?
Usually when something doesn't render, it's not a server side issue (the only thing they can fix)

Either delete/reinstall the app, wipe your phone completely, or transfer to a new device

Gen. Jaden
11-04-2013, 02:19 PM
Try updating your game...

Gamecock GHST
11-04-2013, 07:38 PM
No. The same thing is happening to me. I've done everything y'all have suggested and the buildings will not appear. I have sent in countless tickets. I always get the same reply. We are aware and are in the progress of fixing this problem. Apparently, not many other people have this problem. You are the only other person I have seen with the same problem., however, I have not looked for others with this same problem. GREE NEEDS TO FIX THIS!

jvp7012
11-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Got the same problem, still waiting myself.

master chief 1
11-04-2013, 07:51 PM
Same here. I have built both of the science labs and have never once collected or been able to see either one on my base

Dilligaf13
11-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Same here, they don't care, this is not important to them, we're not spending gold on them.

SamBeezy
11-04-2013, 09:58 PM
Gree dont care.. They like $$

Viva la Revolution
11-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Same here. I have built both of the science labs and have never once collected or been able to see either one on my base
You can collect the buildings go in the undiscovered top of the left corner and you will be abel to collect them. Don't ask how this is possible.

Gen CheeBye
11-05-2013, 03:42 AM
I've got two android accounts...the older version has the same problem of invisible LE buildings but the latest android version does not. Tried every freaking way to solve it and it's still unresolved. I just left it as it was cos I'm tired of waiting for a miracle cure.

Crowe77
11-05-2013, 02:49 PM
I've done everything as well to no avail.

You can still collect and upgrade the buildings but it takes patience and extra space on your base to move everything around. In fact, that's the biggest problem for me at this point...moving the invisible buildings without being able to see exactly where they are placed.

My base must look like a meth head put it together but I can deal with it. Gree certainly doesn't care so its the best I can do.

Sgt. Fancypants
11-05-2013, 03:39 PM
I have this same problem though not with only LE buildings. Sometimes I have no buildings, sometimes just the top half of my base is there. It's been happening since I can remember, way before the absolute towers. At this point I just ignore it. I don't play this game to look at my base. It gives me money and that's all it's good for. If I need it to show up I just travel somewhere on the map and then back to base and it reloads correctly.

Philly982
11-05-2013, 04:02 PM
This problem is a little more common than some think. There have been almost countless threads created on the subject matter since The Absolute Towers came out. I have learned to live with it despite being a large inconvenience. It is a pain to locate the right building to upgrade up in the top of my base that has not yet been built since it is getting so crowded up there and even at that I can only can select one of each of the invisible LEs. Kind of wish I only built one of each since I cannot select the second ones.

master chief 1
11-05-2013, 06:49 PM
Thanks it worked

Surfing
11-06-2013, 09:40 PM
No. The same thing is happening to me. I've done everything y'all have suggested and the buildings will not appear. I have sent in countless tickets. I always get the same reply. "We are aware and are in the progress of fixing this problem."

Hi guys,

I don't respond on many of these threads but in this case we might be able to help Gree help us.

The more visibility to the problem and the better the problem is characterized the more likely Gree will fix it.

How about each of you guys having this issue respond with the Product Name, model number, the OS type and the OS version?

Luuzer
11-07-2013, 11:24 AM
raiding valor bonus unit not working bug has been not fixed 9+ months, so its nothing ;)

Tardavic
11-07-2013, 12:14 PM
In regards to the ongoing issue with invisible LE buildings, our engineers are continuing to investigate this.

We hope to have this fixed at some point soon, and will gladly inform you of any further updates.

In the meantime, please contact Support for any questions or concerns you may have, as Support is able to pass along your issue(s) to engineers via this avenue.

Thanks!