PDA

View Full Version : Just curious....

Archer59
11-03-2013, 06:33 PM
I was wondering how the factions in the 300-500 range were fairing with Gree's total wins and win streak awards concept. We seem to catch upper level factions both coming and going from their sandbagging....last battle ran into SUP III, lol. Seems like we are "stuck in the middle": too strong to get ideal matches and too weak to get into it with the strong factions that are loitering in our rank range.

Again, just curious how this has affected others around our level. Personally, I think Gree has gone way too far....multiple LTQs at the same time, multiple levels of "incentives" during the battles....all designed to keep players gaming 24/7. Not a gripe...just an opinion.

General Steakfries
11-03-2013, 06:46 PM
I just joined a top 400 faction (11k outside of top 250 this war, go figure), ran into SUP III also, but overall my llp faction was matched up worse. GREEdy loved to match us up to other factions as strong as we would be *if we still had the Southstar, Elite Jet* so I think the system as a whole is at fault, not just the 300-500 range. I suspect the 300-500 range gets the worst of it though. The amount of LTQs is too difficult to keep up with and widens the gap between the weak and the strong.

knuckk
11-03-2013, 06:52 PM
I run a top 400 and the matchups were nightmares we spent plenty of gold barely mustering 25 wins ....with no one in my faction with over 1 mil attack streaks were impossible as we were frequently matched with factions that didn't give a target sometimes we beat ourselves just looking for a target.... Dropped 10 players replaced with llps to see how that will match us tier wise next event

Luuzer
11-03-2013, 10:47 PM
we are top 400 faction, but it was hard getting into top 500 in the beginning, cause greedy gree matched us up against top 100 factions several times and other overpowerful factions. There where over 5 wars where NONE of our members could hit anyone in enemies faction. They had 2,5-5,5mil defense, while our strongest players didnt even have that big defense, not to mention even attack. So banging command centre isnt very fun what we had to to lot of times :(

Talked with some other factions too, powerful factions seemed to pop up when U where ending the streak. That is not a nice algorithm and far from fairness :mad:

People's Front of Judea G
11-04-2013, 02:35 AM
Well get used to it, it's never gonna get any better. Gree(d) want you spending gold in a never ending arms race. If you could get the streaks, where's the profit for them? Why not take a leaf from the big boys and play smart and sandbag yourselves, dropping down into the top 1000 category then start your streak?

Archer59
11-04-2013, 05:46 AM
Well get used to it, it's never gonna get any better. Gree(d) want you spending gold in a never ending arms race. If you could get the streaks, where's the profit for them? Why not take a leaf from the big boys and play smart and sandbag yourselves, dropping down into the top 1000 category then start your streak?We did that...last war we didn't start for the first 3 hours. After 6 consecutive wars, we were 3-3. I think one "easy" matchup in that bunch.