PDA

View Full Version : Q&A Thread for CC

CCKallDAY
11-03-2013, 06:22 PM
How about a thread like this:

Q: How do I build up my stats?
A: Do the CC events. Events such as the LTB can give you a great reward if you can upgrade it to level 10, and LTQ's usually have a nice weapon for completing.

Q: What respect items are worth getting?
A: Most of them are out-of-date. Either save your respect or buy the best respect items with the strongest stat value, like the Doomsday Frag and the Assassin's Coat.

Q: Do defense buildings help me get a lot stronger in defense?
A: No, because the defense value on the building is not real completely, and with all the stat inflation you can get defense a lot faster than upgrading and building defense buildings.

Q: What is an LTQ?
A: An LTQ is an event where you can do missions/jobs to get rewards, such as respect, XP, and weapons. LTQ - Limited Time Quest

Q: What is an LTB?
A: A "Limited Time Building". You can buy it and upgrade it. The higher level you upgrade it during the time period, the more prizes and the stronger prizes you get. If you upgrade it after the time period to upgrade it, you won't get a prize. It is only for a limited time, so you won't see it again in the store again after it expires.

Q: What is IPH?
A: IPH is "Income Per Hour". You can see this in your profile, right under your defense stats. You can build your IPH by building and upgrading money buildings.

Q: What are modifers?
A: Modifiers are part of items. They are sort of like bonuses that make items stronger. An example:
+ 15% more attack from mafia. You can see how many modifiers you have in your profile.

Sal The Stockbroker
11-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Q: Why don't you stop making threads?

A: ..............

(BF) Tuna
11-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Looks more like a shot at GREE to me.

With all this stat inflation, and the LTBs.. GREE has rendered the store an obsolete (dare I say) feature of the past.

Oh and anyone not in a syndicate this weekend just became a whipping post..

bobtodd
11-03-2013, 08:46 PM

Thats a good idea.

CCKallDAY
11-04-2013, 04:16 AM

Good one! I'll add that.

Big-R
11-04-2013, 04:24 AM
There is a thread like this. A long one. That's been going a long time.

Greazy Fingers
11-04-2013, 04:44 AM
If you want to start a Q&A, you might want to explain what LTB, LTQ etc mean.

CCKallDAY
11-04-2013, 08:49 AM
There is a thread like this. A long one. That's been going a long time.
Are you talking about Ramshutu's CC Forum Glossary?

nazgul
11-04-2013, 09:07 AM
Are you talking about Ramshutu's CC Forum Glossary?
I think he was talking about Bala's thread (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?48441-Crime-City-Quickie-Questions&highlight=quickie+questions).

CCKallDAY
11-04-2013, 09:09 AM
I think he was talking about Bala's thread (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?48441-Crime-City-Quickie-Questions&highlight=quickie+questions).Ah okay. But here I will post the Q&A's on the OP.

KingOW
11-04-2013, 09:37 AM
Q: why doesn't Gree care about their customers?

A: I don't have an answer, do anyone know?

NoBSing
11-04-2013, 01:13 PM
Q: Does or doesn't it matter whether your allies have high or low stats? Since you equip them with the items you possess, it normally shouldn't make a difference whether you have 500 strong or 500 weak allies. Nevertheless, there are many add me posts saying, "please add 000 000 000... strong player"

Gunflame
11-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Q: what does the alliance modifier do???

Im Jahova
11-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Q: Does or doesn't it matter whether your allies have high or low stats? Since you equip them with the items you possess, it normally shouldn't make a difference whether you have 500 strong or 500 weak allies. Nevertheless, there are many add me posts saying, "please add 000 000 000... strong player"

A: No it doesn't matter, a player with 5 million stats will benefit you just as much as a player with 1000 stats

Im Jahova
11-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Q: what does the alliance modifier do???

A: I believe it should say mafia instead, another mistake.

NoBSing
11-04-2013, 02:24 PM
A: No it doesn't matter, a player with 5 million stats will benefit you just as much as a player with 1000 stats

Thanks, I appreciate it.