PDA

View Full Version : Missing Mafia Allies after Sever Maintenence

Master Stormzs
11-03-2013, 06:18 PM
Curious if anyone else noticed a significant dip in their mafia allies after this sever maintence??
Had 460+ prior and now it's down to 68. Also I can only view two of the 68 mafia allies I have left...Gree is this normal??

If anybody else having this issue after the sever Maintenence? And yes a ticket has already been sent.

Bandit_
11-03-2013, 06:20 PM
I lost everything on my news feed, which sucks. I was robbing about 40 million a day of off those peeps.

CCKallDAY
11-03-2013, 06:24 PM
Curious if anyone else noticed a significant dip in their mafia allies after this sever maintence??
Had 460+ prior and now it's down to 68. Also I can only view two of the 68 mafia allies I have left...Gree is this normal??

If anybody else having this issue after the sever Maintenence? And yes a ticket has already been sent.

Did you have a lot of henchmen?

(BF) Tuna
11-03-2013, 10:46 PM
We had a syndicate member booted from our group thanks to the "Maintenance"... Otherwise, the history tab is all jacked up now on iOS & GREE doesn't seem to know how alphabetical order works. As, when I try to sort by name in the SLTQ leaderboards, its just all out of whack...

3.9 screwed up my message viewing on iOS but that seems to be standard procedure for GREE. Introduce something new, screw an existing "feature" up.

To sum it all up, everything is working just fine by GREE standards

Im Jahova
11-04-2013, 02:18 AM
We had a syndicate member booted from our group thanks to the "Maintenance"... Otherwise, the history tab is all jacked up now on iOS & GREE doesn't seem to know how alphabetical order works. As, when I try to sort by name in the SLTQ leaderboards, its just all out of whack...

3.9 screwed up my message viewing on iOS but that seems to be standard procedure for GREE. Introduce something new, screw an existing "feature" up.

To sum it all up, everything is working just fine by GREE standards

Quit your complaining and just play the game, if you don't like what's happening then don't play

cookies
11-04-2013, 02:38 AM
Quit your complaining and just play the game, if you don't like what's happening then don't play

Frankly, your shut up or quit comment seems unwarranted and rude. It is not unreasonable to expect your account to make it through a scheduled maintenance without being booted from your syndicate or loosing most of your mafia.

Im Jahova
11-04-2013, 03:12 AM
Frankly, your shut up or quit comment seems unwarranted and rude. It is not unreasonable to expect your account to make it through a scheduled maintenance without being booted from your syndicate or loosing most of your mafia.

Then don't play if you don't like it.

cookies
11-04-2013, 03:17 AM
Right, thanks for clearing that up. I had expected as much.

(BF) Tuna
11-04-2013, 10:21 AM
It must be that time of the day for him. Just disregard it like I did :-)

alex6789
11-04-2013, 10:28 AM
It must be that time of the day for him. Just disregard it like I did :-) Or time of the month.....lol

(BF) Tuna
11-04-2013, 10:32 AM
No, his cycle works differently from women. It goes by hours, not weeks.

Im Jahova
11-04-2013, 11:29 AM
No, his cycle works differently from women. It goes by hours, not weeks.

Lol you care so much for me, thank you.

(BF) Tuna
11-04-2013, 12:16 PM
And the same to you when you requested I be banned (lmfao)..

Please share, what would the reason have been? Telling it like it is?

Im Jahova
11-04-2013, 12:27 PM
And the same to you when you requested I be banned (lmfao)..

Please share, what would the reason have been? Telling it like it is?

I never requested for you to be banned, someone else did, and I agreed regardless if there was a reason or not. Looks like you actually need to read the comments more carefully next time.

(BF) Tuna
11-04-2013, 12:31 PM
Agreeing with a ban request was good enough to consider it as a request. Gg parsing words tho

Im Jahova
11-04-2013, 12:36 PM
Agreeing with a ban request was good enough to consider it as a request. Gg parsing words tho

You going to keep complaining about your "requested ban"?

(BF) Tuna
11-04-2013, 12:43 PM
Being amused by such a request apparently is equal to complaining...hmmm

The GREEtardation is strong in that one

Im Jahova
11-04-2013, 12:49 PM
Being amused by such a request apparently is equal to complaining...hmmm

The GREEtardation is strong in that one

There's nothing else you can say on the forum but that. The only insult you can think of is the one with the most repetition in yourself

Freedom4All
11-04-2013, 02:03 PM
thanks for this