PDA

View Full Version : Unable to view stats on IPhone

fr3d
11-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Is anyone else having problems viewing potential syndicate member stats since the update last night?

Each time I try to view a player the "loading wheel" comes up and it never makes it to the next screen.

Im Jahova
11-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Nothing has happened to me yet

First

Sammo the Kid
11-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Yep, this is happening with me too.

ILikeTheAbuse
11-03-2013, 03:40 PM
yep... no more viewing stats of requesting players. I was okay with pulling out the iPad account every time (Android just shows IPH and a bunch of 0's for everything else). Now we're back to accepting everyone, and letting the leader sort them out.

Rebels
11-03-2013, 03:59 PM
I also miss the ability to preview someones stats. Why take it away?

Zinger _
11-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the update on the iPhone has turned the game into an android style crime city? I can no longer read an entire message on my wall, which is incredibly annoying.. and when I click on a building I noticed that the collection time bar is bigger and therefore some of the pop-up is missing also.
If others have noticed this, then I'd love to know which fruitcake at GREE h.q. decided these changes would be a good idea.

LoopyLisa
11-04-2013, 09:26 AM
I agree it is really annoying. I thought it was just me, the other thing that has been happening is that if I am playing and I get a call my phone crashes and have to reboot!!! Not sure how much longer I will be playing!

CCKallDAY
11-04-2013, 09:32 AM
Buy an iPad

Zinger _
11-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Buy an iPad
Congrats on your 546 post. Go and be an idiot elsewhere.

Im Jahova
11-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Congrats on your 546 post. Go and be an idiot elsewhere.

Being mean will get you no where in life.

Lebsta
11-04-2013, 01:14 PM
I to am having this issue of not being able to view the stat on requesting new members.

archambeau
11-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the update on the iPhone has turned the game into an android style crime city? I can no longer read an entire message on my wall, which is incredibly annoying.. and when I click on a building I noticed that the collection time bar is bigger and therefore some of the pop-up is missing also.
If others have noticed this, then I'd love to know which fruitcake at GREE h.q. decided these changes would be a good idea.

I have the same issue not to mention I can not reply to any message on any wall. I sent a ticket in to support and got a response that they are aware of the issue and are working on it.

Zinger _
11-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Being mean will get you no where in life.
Thankfully, this is the CC forums.

Thanker
11-04-2013, 04:34 PM
Thankfully, this is the CC forums.

Ios 6 user here, have problems with wall reading (the words over-run to the right side with some words missing letters), have problems tabbing on reply on my wall and yes, same as zinger, cannot view potential requester's stats.

Hope this above kinda narrowed it down for the developers to correct them soon.

Zinger _
11-04-2013, 04:42 PM
I know exactly how you feel. Haven't had a problem with stats yet, but not being able to read entire messages and reply to them is a pain in the ass. Hope they can fix this too mate.