PDA

View Full Version : What are your attack stats?

Tyrant
11-03-2013, 01:57 PM
What are your attack stats?

DaBoss!
11-03-2013, 02:28 PM
Where's the poll for 100 million.......:p

Sumiala
11-03-2013, 02:28 PM
What is the purpose of this poll if not related to level or defence stats, other than distribution?
What do you hope to get from the results?

DaBoss!
11-03-2013, 02:36 PM
What is the purpose of this poll if not related to level or defence stats, other than distribution?
What do you hope to get from the results?

Some polls are made just to get an idea of how everyone is progressing. If you want lvl to defense, I believe there are already a couple of other threads for that.

Sumiala
11-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Should have made it anonymous.
Unless you want to know who you can attack without retaliation...
In saying that, if you can beat their defence, chances are they cannot retaliate due to the out-of-balance of attack vs defence ratio.

Skoalrulz
11-03-2013, 07:29 PM
In saying that, if you can beat their defence, chances are they cannot retaliate due to the out-of-balance of attack vs defence ratio.

Smart people don't use there in game name in the forums.

mreilly
11-03-2013, 08:48 PM

Are you really that paranoid? Yes Tyrant started this thread for the sole purpose of gathering intel on targets to attack... that's his goal. You clearly do not read the forum that much to see he's always posting lots of random stuff.

SGT Rud
11-03-2013, 09:11 PM

And why is this the difference between dumb and smart, other than your opinion.

Sumiala
11-03-2013, 11:42 PM
Are you really that paranoid? Yes Tyrant started this thread for the sole purpose of gathering intel on targets to attack... that's his goal. You clearly do not read the forum that much to see he's always posting lots of random stuff.

Jumping to conclusions there mreilly.
Just because he posts a lot of random stuff doesn't mean someone cannot once in a while ask for his motives...

Tito89
11-04-2013, 12:22 AM
Im weak for my level (lv 115) and i voted between 501k-750k. It was so happened to be my luck that I was in my fun faction during the raptor ltq so I only got the alpha interceptor II as the furthest unit, and the posideon ltq i was factionless, and the boss handing out wraith goliaths, fun. There and then i was angry because i missied out but in hindsight i wouldnt have changed a thing because im enjoying myself and im in a great faction now.

A R T S
11-04-2013, 12:54 AM

People that have nothing to hide put their ingame name same as forums. Woof woof!!!!

Tito89
11-04-2013, 12:58 AM
People that have nothing to hide put their ingame name same as forums. Woof woof!!!!

Amen to this ^^

mreilly
11-04-2013, 07:30 AM
Jumping to conclusions there mreilly.
Just because he posts a lot of random stuff doesn't mean someone cannot once in a while ask for his motives...

His motives? Oooohh that sounds scary.. I better be careful because he's probably got some ulterior motives with using this information. What should we do everyone? They should probably lock this thread before he becomes too powerful...

Thief
11-04-2013, 07:42 AM

Bahaha i guess i'm not smart then.....Ohh wait this is a game not my Personal Finance information. On top of that i try to use the forums to have fun and help others when i can. I've always been very public about my stats and level (There is afterall a thread that goes up every week that contains my attack)

Those that are going to attack me generally just want Battle points and if they are attacking me for money it has nothing to do with the forums and giving away my top secret numbers (that they see when they click on my profile)

mreilly
11-04-2013, 07:51 AM
@thief : These guys are half retarded. I should stop responding to such ridiculousness.

Socks
11-04-2013, 05:08 PM
@thief : These guys are half retarded. I should stop responding to such ridiculousness.

I'd much rather you rethink your usage of the word retarded.

mreilly
11-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Sorry but the world I live in isn't so politically correct that we can't have christmas, or halloween because we are pandering to everyone trying to appease them. Did the word retarded somehow offend you when i wasn't even talking to you?

SamBeezy
11-04-2013, 10:06 PM
Lvl 110 and 955k att

Einszwei
11-05-2013, 03:26 AM
I HAD 2.5 million stats at level 56 I quit so I dont have them any more though :)

Einszwei
11-05-2013, 03:29 AM

Have fun I changed my name to I touch Badgers have fun theres 3 million defense waiting there for you and just some advice, I have no money I donated 2 billion to my faction before leaving so I havent got a single penny Farewell to MW

mreilly
11-05-2013, 10:31 AM
I HAD 2.5 million stats at level 56 I quit so I dont have them any more though :)

Why don't people sell their accounts? Can you not request a transfer to a new device that doesn't belong to you and get some money in return? You could request a pretty good premium for your stats... Recoop some of what you spent.

Mr Gunny
11-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Technically you could, but it is against Gree's TOS, so they could make things very difficult if they suspect it.

Einszwei
11-05-2013, 10:09 PM
Why don't people sell their accounts? Can you not request a transfer to a new device that doesn't belong to you and get some money in return? You could request a pretty good premium for your stats... Recoop some of what you spent.

I spent 100 dollars on that account

Luuzer
11-06-2013, 12:13 AM
I spent 100 dollars on that account

thats why Ur so strong compared to my mini that didnt spend a penny :D

Einszwei
11-06-2013, 01:59 AM

If i was allowed Id give it to my friend but then Id get the account banned :( my friend was willing to take over but the good thing is that I spent 100 bucks only 800 on my HLP and 100 on my other llp and 200 on my level 13 account with 800k def and atk screw this game

Einszwei
11-06-2013, 02:00 AM
thats why Ur so strong compared to my mini that didnt spend a penny :D

$100 wouldn't do jack sh!t I was in a faction that completed the win streak for both prestige and I finished the boss with 300 of that gold the rest went on WD and nothing else I was a lot more stupid with my HLP earnt jack crap for spending 800$ on it