PDA

View Full Version : 3 good players looking for guild.

msmitty15
11-03-2013, 11:44 AM
3 players here level 91, 87, and 80 all with an epic armor looking to join a guild together.

madfighters
11-03-2013, 11:51 AM
if on android you can join warriors of fire we have space for you all

msmitty15
11-03-2013, 11:53 AM
damn iOS sorry :/

Kirito
11-03-2013, 11:59 AM
If ur iOS you should join us. We booted around 10 members recently for being inactive. If interested our guild is called The Beer Avengers.

Fourtyoz2Freedom
11-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Knights of America are recruiting. Search "Knights of America" in the forum for our recruitment page. Add Fourtyoz2freedom.

ZERO120
11-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Android Knights
Looking for a strong guild. Come join The Incredibles. Looking for very strong players aiming for top 25
Here are the requirements
-must be level 50 and above
-must have LINE app
-must be active and participate in Guild War
-fire and sprit bonus is 7% the rest is 6%
-u must contribute gold
-we are a level 52 guild with 17/34 members because of inactives we are hoping that u join us soon on LINE and have fun battling
Must be mature no spaming and stuff on the LINE chat
XD
Msg me on LINE danielt120

VIXON QUEEN
11-04-2013, 09:32 AM
My code: Wbb-crx-mby
my guild: Ferocious beasts
guild level 18
14 bonus upgrades purchased
18/21 members
created 2 weeks ago
active, daily players only. A few of us were part of mad knights guild and realized we needed more active players so we created our own guild.
We have group chat on app called 'line' this is a requirement. Daily $$ contribution is required. We are on the move upwards - join us if you want to be apart of a serious guild with active players aiming for the top! We placed 557 in last war out of over 3000 guilds and we plan to keep moving up as we sort through active and non active players!

Snowyspyke
03-20-2014, 01:07 PM
got some room of here if your still interested

DCE Blake
08-20-2014, 08:21 PM
hello knights!

DCE is an independent guild (level 74), we earn our ranks through our hard work. we are currently looking for active members who love playing the game, we have 10 available slots. we are very dedicated and active and are trying to climb up the ranks in every war! no gemming is required but of course some of us do gem. requirements for 3 day wars are a minimum of 40 fights (doesnt matter if its wins or loses), 12 fights for blitz, 500k points for raids. they are easily achievable without having to gem! inactives are kicked after every war.

players over level 75 are preferred. however if you are under level 75, you still have a shot at joining!

contact me on the LINE app, my ID is fl_blake. do send me screenshots of your armors and profile so that i can see your player level. more info will also be given when you contact me. additionally, you can add me in the game, my friend code is WBF-HMH-NDV. im on level 268 at the moment, game name is Blake.

see you in DCE!

Toxic-wraith
09-22-2014, 02:04 AM
Knights and Dragons android

Very young guild with lots of promise.

My Code: WBX-BQF-XRY
Knights Name: MW Recruiter GC
Level: 79

Guild: x Most Wanted x
Guild Level:18

Current Bonuses
Fire: 2%
Air: 4%
Water: 4%
Earth: 4%
Spirit: 4%

Ranked inside top 900 in last guild war, and I solo'd 20k of those points.

6 commander spots open atm, room for promotions though if earned.

Add me for an invite or search guild.

LineID fuggs
09-22-2014, 11:35 PM
3 players here level 91, 87, and 80 all with an epic armor looking to join a guild together.

If you're still interested message me on line. Line id is fuggs. This is for an iOS guild.

We have very strong guild members T100 guild always. Sometimes we go T25. Free to play, no need to gem but always happy to accept gemming =)

Our guild is max level and all bonuses are maxed out.

Aleksander Strilchik
09-26-2014, 07:49 PM
Guild name is "Only active gamers", and we are looking for new active members.
if you are one of very few active members in your guild, or just want to be in stronger company and an active and lively community, download Line messenger and contact me anytime.

My ID in Line app: hanniballector

Guild bonuses for now are:
Earth - 6%
Water - 6%
Fire - 6%
Spirit - 6%
Air - 6%

18 members currently. Minimum lvl is 30.

Killinuall
09-29-2014, 07:34 AM
We are a max level guild with maxed out element bonuses. We have 17 very active members and consistently rank in top 250. Looking for more members to push for top 100. No gem requirement but just be very active. Join "killin it" or get ahold of me on LINE, my name is killinuall

BabyBlues02
09-30-2014, 11:13 PM
Viva la pack is looking for players Gc and sent positions available!!!! Must have line chat but we are a free to play guild in need of Lots of help! We also are a sub guild of azure a top 100 guild and have contacts that can get you into t25+ wars! Let me know
Guild level: 24
Fire:6%
Water:6%
Air:6%
Spirit:7%
Earth:7%
Contact me on line at babyblues02

JrFDT
10-01-2014, 07:18 AM
If you're still looking for a guild add me in Line jrfdp

Dabzey-420
10-01-2014, 08:03 AM

I'm looking for strong active members for are guild MoG the requirements are 500 k gold a week , 80 battles for long wars , 50 Battles on short wars and 700 k points for raids , guild lvl maxed an all bonus maxed contact on line app ..... Dabzey-420. There's only few spaces left were top 50 guilds so serious players only u will get kicked. XBQ - BFG - CNZ I'm lvl 110 with 2 epics

FolkThaGreat
10-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Angelic Guards is recruiting 30+ Active Brand New Guild

CaptWangus
10-04-2014, 01:52 PM
The Players Club is always looking. You can contact us through our site, or on LINE my id is captwangus.

BizzeyyNL
10-07-2014, 06:55 AM
Hi,

important Destiny is recruiting players (ANDROID). We a part of the Majestic Nation so manny benefits come whit that.

REQUIRMENTS:
Must be active
lvl 80+
Good armors (4* and 5*would be appriciated)
Have Line Messenger to comunicate
And have fun

There are some High Comander spots open and Guild Champion spot is also open

Line me for more details or an intervieuw to join: Bizzeyy
Cya soon!

Montolio
10-07-2014, 08:30 AM
Join Legends of Wind! (Android)

We are a new and active guild that consistently finishes top 500 in the guild raid events and wars. Our guild is level 25 and rising fast! Most of our members are level 75+ We are looking for active players who will simply play the game and be social. We have high hopes to push into top tier victories but do not expect you to spend hundreds of gems per week. We only require you to have Line app for easy communication. We upgrade elemental bonuses on a rotational basis so that we build evenly. Elemental bonuses are the following levels:

Spirit: 6%
Water: 6%
Air: 6%
Earth: 6%
Fire: 6%

If you are level 40+ and are looking for a guild that is active and strives to perform well in guild events, we are the guild for you. All we ask is that you be active and work on leveling up. We understand that better gear comes with time. A friendly a motivated player is what is important.

Add me in game, on line app, or send a request to join our guild!

-Montolio
Friend Code: WBW-PYB-WBQ
Line app ID: Montolio

davidfishstix888
10-19-2014, 12:42 PM
Join fusion warriors

TBT ObEy LuCkY
10-19-2014, 06:08 PM
Hey if you guys are still interested in a guild I am from The Blood Tigers on IOS. We have been a t25 guild for awhile now and are currently rebuilding. We have two max leveled guilds and are currently rebuilding. We had many people retire and changed alliances, so we are currently in need of players. We went form two full guilds to a single guild with 28 members. We do all of our communication through line so it is a requirement. If you are interested in joining or have any questions, you may reach me on here through private message or on line. My line ID is "obeylucky"

fkimpulse
10-19-2014, 07:15 PM
android guild Forever Kings

looking for active players lvl 40+

there are some gold requirements but they are easily met.

to join message impulse on LINE app with a screenshot of your 6 knights.

we hope to see you in our guild soon

Tren4dayz
10-20-2014, 09:40 AM
started playing about 3 days ago looking for a guild to get started with, still learning the ropes, but do learn fast. lvl 25 so far will be active friend code is XBV-PZV-YZR.

inzendrin
10-20-2014, 11:03 PM
Hi

Our Android guild Zenandpeace is recruiting. We are CST (based out of Green Bay, WI) and currently guild level 42 and have the following bonuses:

Water 6%
Spirit 6%
Earth 7%
Air 7%
Fire 7%

We are currently 13/30 with about 10 real life friends. Even though we are small we have fun and generally place Ribbon E in Guild Wars and Epic Raids. We would like to be a little more competitive so are looking to recruit 10-15 more daily players.

All of our guild leadership is in Epics, making an impact in guild events will get you High Commander.

Requirements:
No Drama
Participate in guild events (spending gems is not necessary but fun)
Contribute gold (that's how we get better bonuses)
Level 50+ and the ability to get the weekly epic boss armor and possess the desire to advance in the game.

Any drama or inactive will be removed.

Overall our goal is to enjoy the game.

Just search for Zenandpeace and ask for invite

xXxSteelxXx
10-21-2014, 08:56 AM
Exciting, all this recruiting is :cool:

FolkThaGreat
10-21-2014, 03:08 PM
Join Angelic Guard All Accepted

fifayou
10-22-2014, 05:28 AM
All Accepted

bebecricket
10-22-2014, 07:39 PM
Hey everyone come join "the fire dragon34" you only have to be level 11 but only regularly active players only plz. The guild is level 23 but we have high level players and do well in guild battles.

davidfishstix888
10-26-2014, 01:41 PM
Hi fusion warriors guild is a guild where All members are active And have line chat we also have 3 high commander slots available if you are interested in joining

Aiden Donnelly
10-26-2014, 02:21 PM
Hey fellow Knights & Dragons followers,

If you play on Android and are looking to join a well established Max level 75 guild also apart of the NR and Gypsy alliance then look no further,
Bring The Rain (BTR) are currently recruiting new members, we have only a few requirements...

You Must Be Level 70+
You Must Have Line App
You Must Be Active at All Wars

We DON'T expect you to purchase gems but saving them up for wars is requested,

Guild Stats:

Level 75 Max

Air Bonus 10% Max
Earth Bonus 10% Max
Water Bonus 10% Max
Spirit Bonus 10% Max
Fire Bonus 10% Max

Last 3 day war we reached 11th
http://i61.tinypic.com/or4itf.png

To be apart of this amazing guild visit www.btrguild.com or add the ID: siraiden on the Line app,

My Friend Code: WBG-FPC-BDR

http://oi57.tinypic.com/1z2n874.jpg

Derrick Kelsay
10-26-2014, 03:16 PM
Hi fusion warriors guild is a guild where All members are active And have line chat we also have 3 high commander slots available if you are interested in joining

Be careful in adding random people and making them a high commander they should be trusted and show loyalty first I've heard horror stories about people abusing there power and spending all the guilds coin in low level guardians( just because) during a war with no option to kick and also kicking out all the commanders once appointed for no apparent reason trolls will troll in any game just for the lulz..

Tyler Speakman
11-07-2014, 12:40 AM
We are a fairly new guild looking for active members. We are on iOS and are accepting all active players.
TeamThreeStar
Level 22
13/23 members
Bonuses are as follows.
Fire 4%
Earth 4%
Wind 4%
Water 5%
Spirit 5%
All active members are welcome, level doesn't matter, line is not required but it is encouraged, Guild Sentinel and Guild Champion spots are available.
Contact speaker3 on line or just apply to TeamThreeStar.

Billy Copeland
11-07-2014, 12:47 PM

Are you still looking?

Dan Ruch
11-09-2014, 12:03 PM
We have room in Black Death Knights

Chiefwalkawalk
12-07-2014, 06:42 PM

the tormented. level 40 guild. water 5%, earth 5%, fire 6%, air 6%, spirit 6%

Mitchb101
12-10-2014, 11:29 PM

Leaders Of KAJ - IOS
We are a top 50/<100 guild.
Part of the SAE alliance.
Looking for not only active members, but members with a good positive attitude.
Gemming is not compulsory, although there are many of us that do.

We understand that family and "real life commitments" come first.
We encourage brotherhood, sisterhood and friend ship and most of our members have been together for a year +.

We do have a feeder guild, LoK Academy whereby we help train and grow newer players and turn them into killing machines :)

Please feel free to PM message me for more details.

Line is compulsory. Mitchellb101 - line ID

Brandon Allen
12-11-2014, 12:35 AM
Is anybody recruiting

Baretron
12-11-2014, 01:43 AM
Is anybody recruiting

Hey Brandon, The Dream Machine is recruiting active members. We tend to place around 200 in most wars half bonuses at 9%, the other half 8%. feel free to request to join

Ashley Schaal
12-11-2014, 05:24 AM
Infinity damage recruiting up to 10 active memeber to get back in the top 100 (android) must buy gems regularly. Send join request in game.

Heliumfreak
12-15-2014, 07:03 PM
Chaotic Tendencies is a great guild. We have few members right now but we have active members. We have 9% bonus on everything but fire and that's at 8%. Four members that got the heroic armor and 2 that got the plus version. Looking for level 100+ to bump us up in the rankings! Ranked #657 in Raptor Raid but have plenty of space to recruit more and do better!

Chad Skiles
12-16-2014, 09:05 AM
We are looking for strong active members to join our guild. We are in the middle of the road type guild Level 38. We are looking for gold contributors whatever you can. We would like you to be at least lvl 60. We have 22 slots open and we will consider anyone willing over lvl 60. If you are interested, email me at cstylezero1982@gmail.com with your knights and dragons username and your friend code.

hammer406
12-17-2014, 09:31 AM
IOS Level 72 guild. Domesday Destroyers

Maxed bonuses (10%) : earth & water

9% bonuses: spirit, air, fire

We booted a few slackers lately and have room for some new folks. We are a tight knit group - most have been in the guild for one year +.

Requirements: 1) fight in wars. you do NOT have to gem up, but most of us use a few 2) be active. 3) be a team player 4) level 60+ - we will help newbies get better 5) donate what you are able

LINE is recommended but not required. Our most active members use it.

If you want to have fun and not worry about a GM coming down on you come join us.

NinjaSailus
12-17-2014, 09:37 AM
I have got 9 slots open

Guild: Distino BR
Req: Lv 40+
Guild Lv 24

Looking for active players.

WBY-YXD-HRC

supadaddy3
12-17-2014, 08:51 PM
Hello all,
Our guild, Followers of Christ, has several spots we would like to fill with active members.

We are a very friendly fun loving guild. Good company. Clean chat. Maxed bonus. Killer allies(TNT alliance). We communicate thru LINE. It is the best way to coordinate guild wars.

Come join us😄
supadaddy3(Dave)

iOS platform

Mitchb101
12-17-2014, 10:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TGDA8TJ.png

Dahag
01-11-2015, 06:10 PM
It's a level 11 guild with all bonuses at 5% and spirt and earth at 6%. We require you to download the free app Line for communication purposes. We require that you have at least one legendary armor and are active. No gold donation minimums but they are encouraged. If interested message Dahag on the app Line.

Brad Moore
01-14-2015, 01:36 AM
If your still looking for a guild please join legends of the north we finished in topb100 in recent fusion boost war

EVO STORM
01-14-2015, 12:30 PM
Join our guild. Lvl 65 guild always places in top 250. No lvl required but must stay active. Friend code is XBR-HNH-NYG

Sahuna
01-19-2015, 05:45 PM
Internal Balance (android) are a very established Gypsy guild who are usually top 100 and have done top 25 and top 10 runs before. However, recently we are lacking active members.
Max guild with 600m gold - Level 100+
Recruiting new members
Will consider a guild merge (into ours) of your top members - up to about 20 players.
HC positions go to top performers
Great team of very strong players, and we want you to join us!
Apply in game or contact me on line - bigsahuna

Justin Love
01-19-2015, 08:43 PM
We are an iOS guild we place around t100 every raid and war we have all element upgrades, we have a top 25 raid run when we have a good amount of people in the guild with 500+ gems which will only take a month of watching videos to get. Our guild is all about growing and getting stronger together we are family based guild. If your wanting to join each of you need to download the app line on the iOS App Store and message 1imot to answer questions to see if you can get into our guild based on armors attitude and having a growing attitude.

Hope to see you in our guild
- Tbt river of blood

Adam Walker
01-19-2015, 08:50 PM
Shadows of war is recruiting and would have room for all of you we are a top 200 guild in wars and raids and are looking to get back to top 100 for more info download line app in the play store and look up my ID adub827 look forward to chatting with you.